Deceased/Not Found WA - Rachael Anderson, 40, Clarkston, 16 April 2010 - #3 *C. Capone guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMHO...the more that people that do stand up and try to help get trashed on the news and the internet.....the less and less people that know things are going to come forward......now everyone knows that if they go to the police to try and help everything they have ever done is going to be brought up and their names are going to be drug though the mud...not a very good incentive to help out.

"There is a lot of crop dusting by plane taking place." - Good point. The area farmers would probably be more than willing to search for Rachael while in the air. They fly low and have great ground visuals. This area is the Palouse, and is just that.... miles and miles of open, rolling Palouse.

If you get up to Moscow Mountain it is forested. That mountain is accessible by car. The Coonhounds and Rachael's clothing should be brought in for a search. It has been my knowledge, from having lived in the area, that the mountain can be an area for dumping, and this is not pretty information, but for dumping things not wanting to be found. Investigative and search work could include canvassing the area by helicopter, crop duster, etc. and sending the dogs into Moscow Mountain as well as the field in Lewiston where her cell phone "supposedly" last pinged.

I understand they called off the dogs initially because of the fertilizer being sprayed. Now is the time to get the Coonhounds on task! They are unbelievable in their ability to sniff and find!

God Bless you Sleuths, and may today be the day Rachael finds her way home safely.

Yup. Moscow Mountain was the very first place I thought of. I've only been up there in winter when there was lots of snow, but from what I know and saw, there are a lot of places for somebody to go "missing".

However, there is an awful lot of territory in the Palouse, and getting the word to every farmer and cropduster sure would not hurt.

I fear, as with Susan Cox Powell, somebody out either working, or more likely recreating, will stumble upon her.

Presuming she wasn't locked away in a storage shed/locker or buried outside somebody's bedroom window (that last was thinly veiled reference to Robert Lee Yates). Although I'm not clear where he as actually living when Rachel went missing. Hadn't he been kicked out of the house already where the Glock was stored? Or merely asked to leave and not out of there yet?

I am timeline challenged today.

So does this mean the cropdusting is done for now and I can safely visit Oakesdale cemetery without being gassed?

IMHO...the more that people that do stand up and try to help get trashed on the news and the internet.....the less and less people that know things are going to come forward......now everyone knows that if they go to the police to try and help everything they have ever done is going to be brought up and their names are going to be drug though the mud...not a very good incentive to help out.

I (nicely) disagree, I have no problems telling LE or any one else what I know that might possibly help. Drag my name through the mud, pull up whatever you need to pull up, say what you need to say. I could care less as long as you are taking WHAT I SAY about WHAT I KNOW to heart and looking into it. It is just the RIGHT thing to do. I DO agree that there are those people out there that think heck no no way am I saying anything I dont want to be in the public eye, but DO YOU REALLY think those people sleep good at night? IMHO the answer is NO, whether they admit it or not a conscience is a conscience....

*( as a funny side note here I had to CALL someone to find out how to spell conscience) :blushing:

I still hear the cropdusters leave every morning from the little airport a couple of miles from my house...so I don't think they are done (don't know about that area specificaly)...

And once again JMO....but if CC actually did this....Moscow Mountain is still too populated....if they find her it will be a much less populated area....

I still hear the cropdusters leave every morning from the little airport a couple of miles from my house...so I don't think they are done (don't know about that area specificaly)...

And once again JMO....but if CC actually did this....Moscow Mountain is still too populated....if they find her it will be a much less populated area....

The one advantage however to a populated area, is anybody driving by is just anybody driving by. It's when they arrive at their destination that things might draw attention. Since I haven't been up on the Mtn in years and I'm sure there's far more properties than there were, how many homes would somebody drive by headed up the mountain?

When we last went up, there was nothing but wilderness when we got there. Nobody around to see a thing, and plenty of trees in the way. State land.

So my thoughts are that if he had headed that way, it comes down to somebody remembering a vehicle that to them was suspicious? This was a weekend, so I'm guessing a bit more traffic than usual, but unless he stopped in the middle of the road (or somebody's driveway) and dumped a large object rolled in a rug, that somebody finds "wrong" he could presumably get away with it.

Best place to get lost and unnoticed is in a crowd. Even if that crowd is only trees (for visual cover). So I can't cross that off the list of possibilities. Personally, I'd be scared $hitles$$ to stop anywhere in the open rolling hills and drop a body, but then again I have a conscience. Still, the idea of getting caught....nope, I'd be way too paranoid that somebody I couldn't see was watching me.

he has no conscience. Anybody's guess, but odds are some place he is well familiar with from outdoor activities.

Guess I am overdue for road trip to Palouse and get up to date on Moscow, the Mtn and surrounds. Wish I knew where to start looking, but if Rachael is still missing when I get down that way, I'll surely be keeping my eyes open for anything odd on the backroads I travel.

Odder than usual.

The one advantage however to a populated area, is anybody driving by is just anybody driving by. It's when they arrive at their destination that things might draw attention. Since I haven't been up on the Mtn in years and I'm sure there's far more properties than there were, how many homes would somebody drive by headed up the mountain?

When we last went up, there was nothing but wilderness when we got there. Nobody around to see a thing, and plenty of trees in the way. State land.

So my thoughts are that if he had headed that way, it comes down to somebody remembering a vehicle that to them was suspicious? This was a weekend, so I'm guessing a bit more traffic than usual, but unless he stopped in the middle of the road (or somebody's driveway) and dumped a large object rolled in a rug, that somebody finds "wrong" he could presumably get away with it.

Best place to get lost and unnoticed is in a crowd. Even if that crowd is only trees (for visual cover). So I can't cross that off the list of possibilities. Personally, I'd be scared $hitles$$ to stop anywhere in the open rolling hills and drop a body, but then again I have a conscience. Still, the idea of getting caught....nope, I'd be way too paranoid that somebody I couldn't see was watching me.

he has no conscience. Anybody's guess, but odds are some place he is well familiar with from outdoor activities.

Guess I am overdue for road trip to Palouse and get up to date on Moscow, the Mtn and surrounds. Wish I knew where to start looking, but if Rachael is still missing when I get down that way, I'll surely be keeping my eyes open for anything odd on the backroads I travel.

Odder than usual.
This is my thoughts to a TEE! I think finding Rachael may actually be easier then we expect. I think he is the type to hide it right under our noses. And until those noses start "smelling" something fishy it is a waiting game.
But honestly I can't imagine there isn't anyone out there looking.....

From what my step son told me, he had guns. Not sure if he had bows also, but what's to stop him. He is a felon and that still didn't stop him from obtaining guns. Wonder what he did with those guns?? I can ask my step son if he remembers where they went hunting, but he might not know the details. Just got a call from a detective, so I will make sure that they know of these details.

*bbm~

Any news you can share?

I am really bothered everytime I go by that field on Warner next to the storage sheds, (where her phone pinged). I can't explain it, I just feel the urge to get out of the car and start walking. I always have the babies with me, so I don't, but it just bugs me.

Info123, would it be possible for you to drop off a Rachael flyer at that little airport? It would help the pilots know they should be on the lookout. TIA

Also, we say CC had 2.5 days before Rachael came up missing, but he didn't know that...

Fapone, Is his sister living in Idaho? Could you clarify for us where his family is from? I think someone stated NJ way back in the threads. Are his parents still alive? I know you met him while he was in the Navy (CA), but he could have lived anywhere...so we just don't know. TIA

Sister lives in Washington. Spokane, I believe. Mom died, not sure when but musta have been in the past five years. I met him in Holbrook, AZ. His Mom & family lived there. His father lives in Florida. CC was born in NY. Wherever the Amytiville Horror house was. (seriously) After we married, we lived in San Diego. I don't think he was ever in New Jersey.

Glad to see you are still with us fapone. Anything new on your front?

Fapone, Is his sister living in Idaho? Could you clarify for us where his family is from? I think someone stated NJ way back in the threads. Are his parents still alive? I know you met him while he was in the Navy (CA), but he could have lived anywhere...so we just don't know. TIA

Well rereading that I am glad you knew I meant lab instead of the "lad" results I mentioned. Sometimes I just need to slow down!

I am going to throw a guess out that the ex in FL is DS..... anybody else have a better guess?

FC is Tucson. MM is Florida. DS is Idaho. In that order.

I always know I can count on you, I shouldn't even try~! WAY too many initials! ;)

Any thoughts for you on this RB guy he was staying with?

Glad to see you are still with us fapone. Anything new on your front?

Nothing new. Trying to find out when CC's next court appearance is.

Also, does anyone know about a place called Holbrook Island in or near Lewiston?

I ask because I could see him taking her somewhere that would give him a chuckle when he thinks about it. He used to live in Holbrook, AZ, so I could picture him getting a kick out of that.

I did mention that theory to the Sheriff, but I don't know what, if anything, they are doing with it. For all I know Holbrook Island is unaccessable.

It would be nice to know when his next appearance is for sure. Kind of surprised it wasn't mentioned.

Hmmmm I will try to google earth Holbrook Island. That gives me chills that he would "chuckle" when he thought about it, but I just bet he would.

I am off to investigate. :)

I always know I can count on you, I shouldn't even try~! WAY too many initials! ;)

Any thoughts for you on this RB guy he was staying with?

Nothing factual. I'm going to dig around to see if he has federal charges though.

From looking at google earth it seems to me the island is underwater. Now I lived in Clarkston for 5 years, as a teen and never knew about it. I have friends that have lived there all their lives and haven't ever heard about it... .

so that sort of creeps me out.

*bbm~

Any news you can share?

Just thought I would answer your question to Wilcox (we're friends), nothing new detective just called to get a statement regarding something and possibly speak to RA's son regarding camping trips they went on with CC and/or things he was around for that would show his character. Other than that pretty quite. They finally got a liason between LE and family and she connected them with a counselor to help them deal with this situation and help the son deal with it. I find it very frustrating that the boys fathers have not been contacted by LE very much, Wilcox team has had to call and ask questions...the daughters seem to be in the loop but as far as LE keeping the fathers in the loop has been a joke. My mother is friends with the other boys father and it is all just sad, neither of them have been very well supported by LE in my opinion. Bunch of can't say much, which is understandable but they don't go out of their way to communicate with the fathers, they have to do the calling or get the info from her daughters.:waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member