Deceased/Not Found WA - Rachael Anderson, 40, Clarkston, 16 April 2010 - #3 *C. Capone guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe-I just heard one fly over though - so they are still spraying! :waitasec:

I also fear she may be found by recreationer's - mushrooms are ready now-all over the place. Lot's of people, including my family, are going to be out hunting for them in the coming days/weeks. I will be keeping my eyes peeled for sure!!

Forgive my ignorance, but any morels out there to be found? That might get me down there sooner rather than later, but I think this will have to wait for the Memorial Day Weekend. Some side road trips just to "look" - for signs of Rachael, not mushrooms that is.

So much territory and no clues. Doesn't anybody know where CC's favorite hunting/fishing spots were? Can family provide that, as it seems Rachael and oldest son went hunting with him?

I would not limit that to just 50 miles. given he might have had the entire weekend, if his whereabouts were not otherwise confirmed (at shop, in bar, at church etc) to dispose of a body.

50 square miles is daunting enough. If she is not in trees or underwater, air is the place to search from, and dogs on the ground.

How about the hang gliders? Good ones also to get fliers to. Can somebody down there head to the buttes they frequent?

These searches and warrants still have not produced any of us non-LE a pot to p*&% in. It just isn't normal to be this quiet and this uninformed, or do I read too much patterson and watch too much csi???

bbm
THAT is hilarious cause I never would have even thought of that ... just ask my husband! LOL Nothing at all about a hearing as of yet....

LOL---I think we're telling our age here.

I can't understand why the next court date is not an arraignment?

I realize that most/all farmers/land owners don't want people tromping on their land but I would think that 5 people going door to door on lands saying "we are looking for missing Rachael Anderson do you mind if we walk your land" anyone is going to say NO to that. I could be wrong but it seems even 1 farm/land a week in ANY direction would be better then sitting at a bake sale.

Don't get me wrong I think raising money for a "potential" reward is grand but you wouldn't catch me sitting there if it was my mom. And again no offense to the girls or the family, I myself just couldn't do it, and if I HAD to I would have my phone making calls to any body and every body I know and even some I don't know trying to get any one to search anywhere.

I have found someone to search over by Holbrook Island and the Old Spiral Highway today. He will be heading out shortly and when I hear from him I will let you all know. I don't know if I am more scared or more nervous.

WAY 2 GO!!! You are both a super sleuth and a dear friend. I think it is wonderful you've enlisted the services of a friend to go and look for Rachael. I can imagine you are both excited and petrified...

Why the mention of Holbrook Isle by fapone? Did it spark a memory subconsciously I wonder? It is so close to where the Yukon was found. I think it should be mentioned to LE.

bbm. If the shed belonged to CC, which I am assuming it did, they would have to either have his permission, or provided enough cause for a judge to issue the warrant.
I almost think that they said that to see if CC would slip up, or someone else would. I find it extremely hinky that the SUV is missing for days and all of a sudden it appears at a busy station in North Lewiston. Then the next day, a search warrant is executed? Something is up with that. Granted, North Lewiston can be a bit ghetto and (imo) some of the people that live near the dynamart probably don't want to get involved. However, there are a lot of people driving past there. Also, the tip sounds a bit off. Perhaps CC was just trying to deflect attention away from his business because he had heard about them trying to get the warrant. Instead, it was the tip off LE needed and that was the deciding straw to issue the warrant.

of course, all moo

It was said it was in her name.

WAY 2 GO!!! You are both a super sleuth and a dear friend. I think it is wonderful you've enlisted the services of a friend to go and look for Rachael. I can imagine you are both excited and petrified...

Why the mention of Holbrook Isle by fapone? Did it spark a memory subconsciously I wonder? It is so close to where the Yukon was found. I think it should be mentioned to LE.

Thank you, I am doing what I can. I am not sure why or how fapone even knew about it. But she said that she could see Cc getting a chuckle out of the thought of it since he used to live in Holbrook AZ. IT is VERY close and WAY TO CLOSE in the whole circle of info that we have! BESIDES her being IN MOSCOW.

My guess is she isn't in MOSCOW, that would point too many fingers straight at him. She had no other reason to be in Moscow besides CC. JUST MOO

Did he ever mention a Holbrook Island to you? I'm just wondering if he knew about it. It doesn't seem to be something that many locals know about but it is close. From looking at the map 141 put in her post, I think it is behind the trail on the dyke bypass. It is semi busy during the day in the spring time with joggers and such, but deserted at night.

No, CC never mentioned Holbrook Island to me. Just something I noticed on google maps when I was looking at the Lewiston area.

05-02-2010, 12:23 AM
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community
user_online.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knox
Did he happen to mention seeing Rachael that Friday? It's been said he was repairing her car at the shop in Moscow. Maybe she stopped by to see if it was ready or to check on the progress? Did he own a white Yukon to your knowledge? TIA.

Fapone Said;

When he called me on Saturday, he said he was done with her car. He was trying to get ahold of her, but she wasn't returning his texts or voice mails. He said she was mad at him for not having it done by the time he had previously said it would be done. He got caught up on another job, so the work on her car was delayed. He figured thats why she was 'ignoring' him. This is what he told me.

Oh, and I don't know what he owns as far as vehicles are concerned. I thought he didn't have a car. Had just bought a truck in February from a friend to trade in.
Here is the post I was talking about earlier.

Fapone, do you recall what time he called you on the 17th?
Did CC mention meeting up with RA the night before? Something like, yeah I busted my butt to finish this up on Saturday, she was mad at me Friday because I hadn't finished her car like I promised.

Amityville, NY, on the island. I lived about 75 miles from there in Jersey. Beautiful and full of history, besides that 1974 bizarre case and the strangeness of it all.

Thank you for all the information and insights you are providing here. Gives us a glimpse of CC. Do you know his age when his parents divorced and how many siblings he has? TIA

Don't know how old he was when they divorced. He has 3 sisters and 1 brother.

Thank you for the info but it makes no sense to me why if she was mad and left the bar why would she go to his shop? You think she stopped there to get her car? BUT if she thought he had something to do with it WHY WOULD SHE BE WITH HIM ALONE??????????

GRRR I am SOOOO much more confused!

OK I guess I left some more off

Charles said - she left alone and she was mad

and that's it, she left. Did not go to his shop (according to his story)

My theory was, that she left the bar but met up with him at his shop. I don't think that she was mad at him. Maybe just wanted to get her car and then have nothing to do with him. And if there is a bar that is w/in walking distance, then she very well could have just walked from the bar to his shop and Charles is leaving that out. Either way I FEEL THAT CHARLES IS LEAVING A LOT OUT.

What's really freaky is the day that he choked and slapped RA around, he came to my house wanting to speak to my hubby. Not sure what he wanted but it freaks me out knowing now what kind of person he is and that he knew where I lived!! uuurrrgggg I get the hee bee gee bees

She called my hubby either that day or around that day and told my hubby about the situation and that she wanted nothing to do with him and that she was getting a new phone # and gave it to us, since we need to keep in contact with her because of the little man. I guess he had his hooks in her good because she willingly took her car to him to have him fix later. I can only imagine the lies that he told her to have her come around more. I saw a news story with AG and she said that he would tell her "I'm getting weird messages too and I'm being harrassed too" and I can only imagine how confused she must have been. It's easy to say "why in the world would she...." but when in the actual situation, you never know how you will react.

A reading of court records in a decade-old Latah County District Court case reveals Capone, who is considered a person of interest in the disappearance of his estranged wife, Rachael Anderson of Clarkston, threatened and discussed killing another woman with friends in 1997 after that relationship went south.
He told investigators at the time he went to the woman's house to look through some papers and found a man's name, believing the woman was in a relationship with someone else.

He reportedly took a knife from the kitchen, walked into the bedroom, "and stood over her, while she was sleeping, contemplating whether to kill her," according to court records. He eventually decided to wake her up instead "because then he would have to kill himself ..."

Capone shared his thoughts about killing the woman and her daughter to an emergency room employee at Gritman Medical Center the day after the knife altercation in 1997. "He planned to break into her residence, rape her, then kill" her daughter in front of the woman, according to court documents.

The affidavit notes Capone reportedly told an employee of the motel he was staying at in Moscow that he "blew it" when he stood over the woman in her bedroom.

"I should have just gotten over with it and killed her with all the trouble she has caused because of this ...," Capone allegedly told the motel employee, according to the affidavit.

http://www.lmtribune.com/story/northwest/509243/

BBM

Excellent. Clears up the supposed doctor end of things somewhat. Any mention in the article of which motel? Not that it matters much, but if this all happened in 1997, but their statements to LE are current due to this situation rather than pulled from old documents, it seems to me CC would have to pretty notorious, so to speak, around Moscow.

Or did that ex make a police report at the time, it was investigated, and all this came out? Did I miss a battery charge from 1997? I need to be taking better notes I'm afraid.

Can't read entire Trib's story unless I want to play their login game, which I don't.

thanks 1fe1!

Back to Holbrook Island. It is right next to the walking path, levy in Lewiston. In my teens, friends and I went down there at night. The island is pretty inaccessible, but possible to get to. I heard kids would swim out there to drink. It is kind of marshy, as I remember it, from the path to the island. Fapone did Capone mention this place to you? If so, please give LE the info as a place of interest. TIA

CC never mentioned it. I did give the "theory" to Asotin Sheriff Dept. as a place he may have used.

Did MM live with him in Idaho while they were married? She was the plaintiff in there divorce and I don't understand how she would file for divorce in Idaho if she lived in Florida.

Yeas, they did live in Idaho together for a while.

I am sorry if my post was confusing. What I was saying is I know CC spent time at the bar right next to his shop. It is within walking distance. I was also saying that I wish that LE had let EVERYONE know that she was last seen at PMS.....that it was possible that they had spent time at a bar....shown pictures of his business and the area....so that anyone that was in that area on the Friday night that she went missing might have remebered seeing something out of place.

I was not saying I knew someone who had seen HER.

No worries! Not confusing at all!! What I was trying to accomplish---IF he was the last one that saw Rachael-he could have provided what she was wearing, how her hair was (ie-up, down, straight, curly, etc.) ANY physical description of her would be helpful coming from the last know person to see her. That information would have been/would be soooooo helpful-especially on her missing posters around the area. I have a horrible feeling that CC said "I can't remember", it was dark, we were arguing, I only saw her for a few seconds, blah, blah, blah. Thanks 123!!

I have found someone to search over by Holbrook Island and the Old Spiral Highway today. He will be heading out shortly and when I hear from him I will let you all know. I don't know if I am more scared or more nervous.

GREAT!! I did not have to work today!! I will be on pins and needles waiting to hear!!

All of your posts on Websleuths are available to the entire Internet world within moments after you post them via a Google search. I know this because I have a Google alert set up for PickieChickie and each time I post a comment on any of these boards, I get an e-mail.

Here is the result from entering your Websleuth's name into a Google search: fapone - Google Search

If Capone gets out and wants to conduct a Google search to read what's being said about him, he will easily discover these threads and can read every word you have written without having a membership.

By providing even more identifying information in your above post, you are further putting yourself at risk.

Not only that, there is a reporter who works for examiner.com who has been known to copy and paste information she's read here on Websleuth's into her newspaper articles! You are NOT safe by any means and do NOT be surprised to read about how you spoke with him on the telephone about the car in an upcoming article! I am VERY serious about this!

If you are that afraid of him and his associates, you can have a moderator remove all the posts as well as those which quoted your identifying posts by clicking on the triangle located on the very far right of the blue bar above each post. Simply compose an explanation then paste it into each post you have flagged for removal. There is NO reason you should be jeopardizing the safety of you and your family!

I would also abandon your Websleuth's name and get a new one and give information in a different manner such as "It has been reported that .............." rather than including yourself as in "I spoke to him on the phone" but rather "It has been reported Capone spoke on the telephone with an acquaintance of Rachael's ..........."
My thoughts ( I am saying this nicely and I hope it comes across this way) is that one is NEVER going to be "unafraid" if we hide under a rock for the rest of our lives. I think Fapone is healing in her way, and I think her way is making her stronger. I also think that if CC knows she knows his crappy games it isn't going to be near what CC wants to confront, and I believe he is afraid of any woman that decides to stand up for her self. That is saying IF he even gets out of jail, ( in the mean time I am hoping that he doesn't) I say read away to any one on the internet that wants to read away, fapone ( or any of us for that matter) haven't said anything that we don't feel or believe in. CC is weak when it comes to a strong woman that knows his kind. Unfortunatly RA didn't know his kind and was all too happy, she found out way to late IMO and it is up to the rest of us on her behalf to keep this man, or any man that has done this in the past, present or future, in the spotlight and in JAIL. If CC isn't the one that did this to RA then I say bring on the one that did and I will be the very 1st one to send my deepest apologizes to him and the slaughtering of him if I have done any (which I have but just saying here).
The internet is a open book every single one of us knows that . Fapone I think what you are doing puts you on a very HIGH pedestal and I think you need to be crowned for what you have done and what you have been through as with any other woman or man that has been through it.
We won't get anywhere in life if we continue to run, they will just keep doing the bad crap they are doing because they know women will do JUST THAT....RUN...
I say bring it on. Read what I have to say. Take it however you want it. But I stand behind my words and the words of my fellow sleuthers. Without us where would the victims be? They would be buried in the news WAITING for something to be broken so that their name comes up again in hopes of finding them.
At least with any google search someone can find out what needs to be found out.

Have I rambled enough?? :blushing:

Forgive my ignorance, but any morels out there to be found? That might get me down there sooner rather than later, but I think this will have to wait for the Memorial Day Weekend. Some side road trips just to "look" - for signs of Rachael, not mushrooms that is.

So much territory and no clues. Doesn't anybody know where CC's favorite hunting/fishing spots were? Can family provide that, as it seems Rachael and oldest son went hunting with him?

I would not limit that to just 50 miles. given he might have had the entire weekend, if his whereabouts were not otherwise confirmed (at shop, in bar, at church etc) to dispose of a body.

50 square miles is daunting enough. If she is not in trees or underwater, air is the place to search from, and dogs on the ground.

How about the hang gliders? Good ones also to get fliers to. Can somebody down there head to the buttes they frequent?

YUP-lot's of morels in the last week or so-and with the current weather-more.

As far as the hunting, most hunters are a creature of habit. They have a favorite spot, likes the familiarity and knowledge of where they have been and where they have had the most sightings, best camp spot, and luck. Thus, knowing every trail, road, tree, rock, etc. in the area. And, knowledge of who else might have claim to the "spot" so not to intrude if it is "their time" to hunt. Lots of private landowners too-and the majority require permission, in person, from anyone wanting to tread on their land.

The hang glider idea is interesting-haven't seen too many locally. A few have taken off from the top of the Lewiston Hill in the past though. Still, would they know what to look for?? I am not trying to be a debbie downer AGAIN- but at this point, I have also been paying close attention to the flocks of ravens and local turkey buzzards. Unfortunately, they may know more than the rest of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sshamrick2011