Deceased/Not Found WA - Rachael Anderson, 40, Clarkston, 16 April 2010 - #3 *C. Capone guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
- Here is a perfect example of where Websleuth posts are quoted in the media -​

To the poster who asked that we keep her posts here on Websleuths as confidential as possible and to NOT use her posts outside of Websleuths, and to whom I expressed concern, here is a perfect example of a reporter including comments posted on Websleuths in an article.

(Yes, I know you said you are no longer afraid of any acts of retaliation at this point, but when you expressed you were in fear for the safety of yourself and your family, this is the reason I warned you.)

Click here then skim down the article until you see the word Websleuths: http://www.examiner.com/examiner/x-...-Day-sentiments-on-the-susanpowellorg-website

BBM

Hoping no new is good news, at least for Rachael's family. Somebody out there has lost a friend, sister, daughter, mom or ???

I pray what we have to treat as rumor turns out to be him running at the mouth and was somehow recorded. Is he already trying to work a plea deal? Does LE KNOW he killed Rachael?

Were those helicopters flying this weekend looking for Rachael, or something else?

Lastly, AMEN and AMEN to everything in all caps!

Thanks for the update Wilcox.

You are welcome and as far as I know, LE has only discussed the whole "charge him with murder 1 or make a plea bargain if he gives up the body" thing amongst themselves and not to CC at all. Also, he has not confessed to ANYTHING, so if LE knows he killed RA, it would be based off any evidence they have found and not because he decided to come clean. This is all info I know of at this time. I am included in the family loop just because I am the step mother of her eldest son, but this does not mean that I know everything that is going on all the time. My point being, none of us know what is going on at every second as things change from minute to minute with this situation. But I do know that when/if I get new info, I will share. I was worried for a while that I may have been saying things that would end up hurting the case but after speaking to the detective last week, they clearly have a whole lot more info than I thought they did. Enough that the info I am sharing with everyone on here is just a small peice of the whole pie.

In my opinion, it sounds like someone was a TWEEKER!

More like the tortoise calling the hare "fast." ML is about as laid back as they come, so it's a relative term to the source.

I happen to be Type A, and very quick with what I do for a living, and touch no drugs outside of an occasional aspirin, very occasional drink, and some happy hormones to keep me from wanting to hurt people.

Which is not to defend CC, but I can't make that judgment call even if I didn't happen to know a bit about the personality that thought he was OK, and "fast, fast...fast."

To quote a bouncer I knew in my younger days, who often said..."consider the source." Even if he wasn't referring to this kind of situation.

However I look at the "today" photos of CC vs 5 years ago, and that is a TON of aging and bad skin issues in a relatively short time frame. Wish there were other current photos than just that one (makes the skin crawl) to go on, but that one does suggest something is going on.

I just can't hold "fast" against him. Fapone would of course be the one to answer that. Way he always has been, or is he suddenly moving much faster than the average Joe? ML, trust me, would never fit into the "average Joe" category, and I'm not sure he could see average in anybody. "He's not quite like all the other children," thank God!

JMHO

Over 100 ATV's were out and about in the St. Joe Forest this weekend for an organized ride (nothing to do with Rachael's disappearance). Lots of people were out for the nice weather, mushroom picking, etc. Nothing. I saw helicopters hovering around as well. I am not sure if the helicopters were looking for Rachael or not, although that would be really nice if there was a larger search going on for her. Anyway, lots of people all over the St. Joe and nothing. IMO, I think the St. Joe is a little too far from Moscow and Moscow Mountain makes more sense. I am anxious to hear what news is coming down the pipeline this week. Continuing to pray for Rachael's safe return.

If you have a link to a video or news article, I'd like to view it. TY Is Moscow Mtn part of St. Joe's? I know it is next to it?

In my opinion, it sounds like someone was a TWEEKER!

That's how I comprehended it too Pickie. Statement was just too odd and little misplaced for the interview.

Hello to everyone. No one for LE or the liaison Susan Martz has called us to say that the woman found was Rachael. In fact, I had not even heard about this story until a friend called and told me. Makes my heart sink into my gut, but from the sound of all the circumstances, to me it does not sound like it is Rachael, but you never know. I talked to one of her daughters today and apparently LE is sending out some cadaver dogs tomorrow. I don't know where, so if I get more info on it I will post an update. I also found out the CC had told someone in jail that "they will never find her". GOD HELP US FIND HER TO GIVE THAT PIECE OF CRAP THE DEATH PENALTY!!!! I couldn't believe the crap CC's neighbors were saying!! So the man knew how to work, SO WHAT?!?!!! That does not stop him from being a complete psychopath/sociopath. In fact, that is a characteristic of being a sociopath. To be able to schmooze people and get them to believe that you are a kind hearted person and does no wrong. That way he can turn around and do evil things and get away with it, but only for some time. Not forever. Just remember what people said about Ted Bundy. He was such a handsome and charming man. There's no way he could have done that......
Anyway, LE seems to think that they are real close to finding her and they are like 99% sure that he did not act alone. Only a matter of time before we find out the whole truth. I wish Charles would see that, so he could stop jerking us around and just come out with it already. But I just have a feeling that he is getting off on having all "the power" in this situation and he is going to ride it for as long as he can. SICK SICK B*****D!!!

Thank you for the update Wilcox could you give us a little background on Susan Martz? Is she a familiy friend? Involved with the counseling? Etc.? TIA
CC quoted as saying "They'll never find her." does anyone know of any mines around there...specifically mineral..underground mines? I tried to find a map or a good list, but only finding a list that does not give locations. Just the name of the mine. Anyone else want to take on that task? I'd love to see where old abandon mines are in the area..just to give us an idea of possible locations. I wish they would do a search of St. Joe's or MM. People out for recreational purposes are not out looking for a body usually. She could be crammed in hole or crevice...buried in shallow grave, etc. I hope the girls posted flyers in the outfitter stores or even ATV retailers...just incase.
Hope you are right that LE feels they are close to finding her...plus the possibility of someone else involved makes it a greater possibility of one more person knowing and tellilng where she is. The press needs to keep putting pressure on for Rachael.
That's exactly what I said when Bundy's story first came out. I was in a few of his area's when they took place and looking back...thank God's grace I was never in his crosshairs..I was approx. his age and I prolly would have fallen for the sucker's charm and good looks. TYL. Luring women to help him load something in his car under the guise of a broken arm.. Too freaking smooth....and we being "nice" would have fallen into his trap. Ooh, gives me chills and bumps my radar back up.
Thanks again, and please keep us updated.:applause:

However I look at the "today" photos of CC vs 5 years ago, and that is a TON of aging and bad skin issues in a relatively short time frame. Wish there were other current photos than just that one (makes the skin crawl) to go on, but that one does suggest something is going on.

I just can't hold "fast" against him. Fapone would of course be the one to answer that. Way he always has been, or is he suddenly moving much faster than the average Joe? ML, trust me, would never fit into the "average Joe" category, and I'm not sure he could see average in anybody. "He's not quite like all the other children," thank God!

JMHO

The blochiness of his face, the loss of hair both have me saying ???????. Don't laugh....but I wonder if his teeth are real? All signs of meth use; although a sign of high blood pressure also with the blotchs..combined with alcohol use.

Regarding the descrip of ML...this and your last comment and knowing somewhat of the area..are you saying he is a little far to the right of right?

I was talking with another poster from a diffenrent case about the caller id spoofing and they directed me to Wikipedia. If CC did use this....there's another charge he could have:

In February 2008, a Collegeville, Pennsylvania man was arrested for making threatening phone calls to women and having their home numbers appear "on their caller ID to make it look like the call was coming from inside the house."[8]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caller_ID_spoofing

I was talking with another poster from a diffenrent case about the caller id spoofing and they directed me to Wikipedia. If CC did use this....there's another charge he could have:

In February 2008, a Collegeville, Pennsylvania man was arrested for making threatening phone calls to women and having their home numbers appear "on their caller ID to make it look like the call was coming from inside the house."[8]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caller_ID_spoofing

With the amount of charges he will have racked up against him I bet LE is offering him a plea because from the looks of it he will be 90+ by the time he would get out if he took the voluntary manslaughter charge. Personally I would like to see him get the death penalty, but that doesn't necessarily mean they will end up enforcing it. He has to make it through his prison time not ticking off the right person that would (hopefully) beat the stuffings outta him. Or there is always that alternative he could pull off and save us tax payers a few bucks by putting himself out of everyone else's misery.

I think too he does get off on the fact that he thinks RA will never be found. I hope he is wrong, and I hope that statement was just rumor.

BBM

Were those helicopters flying this weekend looking for Rachael, or something else?

Anyoldtime, did you notice an unusual amount of helicopters in the air this weekend too? I was on the St. Joe and our camp party noticed a lot of them too. It looked like a search and rescue or perhaps just a search was going on.

HollyBlue, I do not have a news article to link to, the info I gave was just my observations from being on the St. Joe this weekend and doing my own searching and seeing all the ATV's out for a poker run. Moscow Mt. is not part of the St. Joe Forest, but near each other. The reason I keep saying MM for a search is it is the closest wooded area to Moscow, the rest of the area is mostly farm land. Another area would be the Waha's out of Lewiston for wooded areas. It is almost impossible to know where to search without any leads as this area is vast and of mixed terrain. I don't know.

If CC has put Rachael somewhere, it will be difficult to find her, even with dogs, unless LE has leads for which direction to go.

Anyoldtime, did you notice an unusual amount of helicopters in the air this weekend too? I was on the St. Joe and our camp party noticed a lot of them too. It looked like a search and rescue or perhaps just a search was going on.

HollyBlue, I do not have a news article to link to, the info I gave was just my observations from being on the St. Joe this weekend and doing my own searching and seeing all the ATV's out for a poker run. Moscow Mt. is not part of the St. Joe Forest, but near each other. The reason I keep saying MM for a search is it is the closest wooded area to Moscow, the rest of the area is mostly farm land. Another area would be the Waha's out of Lewiston for wooded areas. It is almost impossible to know where to search without any leads as this area is vast and of mixed terrain. I don't know.

If CC has put Rachael somewhere, it will be difficult to find her, even with dogs, unless LE has leads for which direction to go.

Sounds like something is going on. Plus given the fact that dogs were going out again this week. Hope we hear something soon.

I wish we had an idea of where those dogs were searching today... obviously if they ARE searching they must have some sort of an idea. I wish CC would talk...... just as bad as I wish LE would.

More like the tortoise calling the hare "fast." ML is about as laid back as they come, so it's a relative term to the source.

I happen to be Type A, and very quick with what I do for a living, and touch no drugs outside of an occasional aspirin, very occasional drink, and some happy hormones to keep me from wanting to hurt people.

Which is not to defend CC, but I can't make that judgment call even if I didn't happen to know a bit about the personality that thought he was OK, and "fast, fast...fast."

To quote a bouncer I knew in my younger days, who often said..."consider the source." Even if he wasn't referring to this kind of situation.

JMHO

Yes. He's always been that way. Behaves like a tweeker, but I highly doubt he uses drugs. IMO God knows he doesn't need meth. He's a fast talker, fast worker etc. Its just the way he's always been.

we were supposed to go up to Waha this weekend but my hubby got called into work. :( I keep going back and forth on whether or not he would take her to Lewiston. Part of me thinks that he would want everything pointed away from him and Moscow. (like the car). The other part of me thinks that he may find a sick sense of pride knowing that she was right under LE's nose and in his backyard, so to speak. That way, she'd always be close.

jmo, of course

You are welcome and as far as I know, LE has only discussed the whole "charge him with murder 1 or make a plea bargain if he gives up the body" thing amongst themselves and not to CC at all. Also, he has not confessed to ANYTHING, so if LE knows he killed RA, it would be based off any evidence they have found and not because he decided to come clean. This is all info I know of at this time. I am included in the family loop just because I am the step mother of her eldest son, but this does not mean that I know everything that is going on all the time. My point being, none of us know what is going on at every second as things change from minute to minute with this situation. But I do know that when/if I get new info, I will share. I was worried for a while that I may have been saying things that would end up hurting the case but after speaking to the detective last week, they clearly have a whole lot more info than I thought they did. Enough that the info I am sharing with everyone on here is just a small peice of the whole pie.

BBM Wilcox-These sentences intrigue me...does the detective know that you are sharing specific pieces of info on a message board??

BBM Wilcox-These sentences intrigue me...does the detective know that you are sharing specific pieces of info on a message board??

I am almost 100% sure that LE knows about this site. She isn't giving specifics just sharing what LE gives her and in my opinion if LE gives family any amount of info they KNOW that info will be shared. JMO

I am almost 100% sure that LE knows about this site. She isn't giving specifics just sharing what LE gives her and in my opinion if LE gives family any amount of info they KNOW that info will be shared. JMO

Thank you 1forevry1, that has been my point all along. I do not know specifics and I never have claimed to. I have said things like: Charles' friend admits to taking him back to Moscow after Charles dropped off the loaner car (never was told who), they are sending out the cadaver dogs today (don't know where), they have confinscated his other firearms (don't know how many or where they got them), something will be "happening" this week (don't know what or when). Your quote, believe09 is "does the detective know that you are sharing specific pieces of info on a message board??" I am not sharing specific pieces of info. Just vague ones and like i have said before because at this time no one will confirm it, it will be taken as rumors and I am ok with that because I know in time, everything will come out.

Thank you for the update Wilcox could you give us a little background on Susan Martz? Is she a familiy friend? Involved with the counseling? Etc.? TIA
CC quoted as saying "They'll never find her." does anyone know of any mines around there...specifically mineral..underground mines? I tried to find a map or a good list, but only finding a list that does not give locations. Just the name of the mine. Anyone else want to take on that task? I'd love to see where old abandon mines are in the area..just to give us an idea of possible locations. I wish they would do a search of St. Joe's or MM. People out for recreational purposes are not out looking for a body usually. She could be crammed in hole or crevice...buried in shallow grave, etc. I hope the girls posted flyers in the outfitter stores or even ATV retailers...just incase.
Hope you are right that LE feels they are close to finding her...plus the possibility of someone else involved makes it a greater possibility of one more person knowing and tellilng where she is. The press needs to keep putting pressure on for Rachael.
That's exactly what I said when Bundy's story first came out. I was in a few of his area's when they took place and looking back...thank God's grace I was never in his crosshairs..I was approx. his age and I prolly would have fallen for the sucker's charm and good looks. TYL. Luring women to help him load something in his car under the guise of a broken arm.. Too freaking smooth....and we being "nice" would have fallen into his trap. Ooh, gives me chills and bumps my radar back up.
Thanks again, and please keep us updated.:applause:

Susan Martz (I believe) works for the Asotin county prosecutors office. At least that's the way the receptionist answered the phone when I called her. She acts as a liaison between LE and the family, so whenever LE has an update or question, they call her and then she calls the family. She told me she was going to give my info to the lady that has been counseling the girls, but no one has contacted me. One of RA's daughter's did call me yesterday and gave me all the info I needed so I am thankful that she did and we will be trying to all get together for a session. It has been dificult at times because both my husband and the other father of RA's youngest boy have not really had much personal contact with LE. The only times I have spoken to them is after I made the 1st attempt to call them. Some of my info I have gotten from LE is coming from other family member's who spoke to LE. Not until our recent visit with a detective did I even have confirmation on some of the things I had been hearing and not until then has 1 single person contacted my husband. I know they have my info now, I just hope that if they have some breaking news, they include us on the phone call list of who to call in the family. If not, I know that RA's daughters will call as they have been extremely nice and willing to keep us informed. Those poor girls, her poor children. I pray every night for all of them.

Thanks guys-my concern is for Wilcox...no one wants to be in the position of having to explain themselves out of obstructing an investigation but if Wilcox is comfortable, I think that is what matters.

FWIW, I dont believe that LE knowing about WS and still sharing things with people inside the investigation means that they are aware the information will be posted on a public blog...sometimes it is best to make it crystal clear. I speak from experience, lol-I posted an email communication once even after I explained what my relationship to the situation was and the person was highly offended to find their correspondence with me posted here on WS.

Not quarterbacking, just wondering.

Peace all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members