GUILTY WA - Six Anderson family members slain in Carnation home, 24 Dec 2007

At some point, don't you stop pulling the trigger and think "What the hell am I doing?!" That's why I think drugs have to be involved, or alcohol. Otherwise how do you continue the bloodbath?

Here is a pic of the boyfriend.

071226_joe_mcenroe.jpg

(snip)
Urquhart said the 911 operator did not hear any talking from the other end during the 10-second call, but the operator did note hearing "a lot of yelling in the background….sounded more like party noise than angry, heated arguing."

The operator tried to call the house, but could not reach anyone. Deputies out on patrol arrived at the house about 5 minutes later, but found the property gate locked.

Detectives believe the call, which came in at 5:13 p.m., was made at the end of the killing spree, but a definitive timeline has not been been established.

http://www.komotv.com/news/12831787.html

Look at these cuties:
http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/local/344935_carnation27.html
The violence, Ben Anderson said, stemmed from a dispute over money, and a long-standing fight between Michele Anderson and her parents. He said his aunt had been fighting with her parents since she was 13, and was angry because she didn't think her parents showed her enough love.
"She had a different way of thinking," Ben Anderson said, speaking from his car after dropping a memorial wreath off at his grandparents' home Wednesday night. "My grandparents had a lot of money. She had lived on the property rent-free her whole life and they were just trying to help her out."

Look at these cuties:
The violence, Ben Anderson said, stemmed from a dispute over money, and a long-standing fight between Michele Anderson and her parents. He said his aunt had been fighting with her parents since she was 13, and was angry because she didn't think her parents showed her enough love.
"She had a different way of thinking," Ben Anderson said, speaking from his car after dropping a memorial wreath off at his grandparents' home Wednesday night. "My grandparents had a lot of money. She had lived on the property rent-free her whole life and they were just trying to help her out."

Lovely, a 29 year old EMO. Wahhh, wahhh, wahhh. I hope she gets the DP.

It sounds like they were found outside or at least some of them. The neighbor that is building a house nearby said he checked on his crew Weds and if he had driven up the road just a little further he would have been the one to come up on the scene. Maybe they ran trying to get away from that horrible daughter and her boyfriend.

I think that the daughter and her boyfriend were pretending to just come home and probably said that they had been gone somewhere for a few days and just happened to show up as the bodies were found. I wonder what tipped LE to the fact that they were the killers. I also wonder if one of the people that were murdered managed to get ahold of a phone before they died but couldn't talk into it hoping LE would trace the call.

It is interesting that LE couldn't get through the gate on monday after the 911 call yet when a co-worker stops by on Wed's she manages to get in and calls LE. Unless Michelle and her boyfriend had left the gate open between Mon and Weds that seems strange to me. It wasn't right that they didn't find a way to get through that gate especially when no one was answering the phone. Sounds lazy to me.

Since Michelle and her boyfriend lived in a trailer on the property, they probably just stayed in there in their sick, twisted world and were arrested there. They probably didn't even try to flee. Michelle seems very narcissistic. It was all about her, and no one else.

"Just after noon Wednesday, investigators removed a dusty, black Chevrolet pickup from the dirt road leading up to the property. Inside were two green and red plastic storage bins sealed with duct tape."

That's what it said in the article in the link above; was found in the back of the pickup truck. Not sure what they were intending to use it for.. The daughter and her boyfriend sound like complete sociopaths.
I'm thinking some of the bodies were found outside, as they were probably trying to escape and the couple chased them and gunned them down.

well--3 generations of one family wiped out instantly, murdered senselessly, including 2 young children--and some of you posters STILL don't believe in the Death Penalty--Shame on you

This is a tragedy. I sat here on the 'up to the minute' forum for a couple of hours yesterday waiting for someone from the area to post a thread or state something that wasn't in the online news reports.

I will agree with the sentiments expressed here that despite the story about a grudge over money, that these two monsters were no doubt all effed up on drugs. The desperation of living that lifestyle might even have been the fuel that kept that grudge going. I just can't accept that people will murder their own family and children for a paltry debt, especially since
they lived there and could have burglarized the place
and took off with whatever amount of money/goods
they needed to satisfy the money situation. they got all
zotzed up and the girl wanted revenge, and whatever
a girl wants, her boyfriend better make it happen.

While i agree with the sentiment that murderers deserve death, quickly, statistics disagree with the notion that it will prevent anything.

Deterrence: States Without the Death Penalty Have Had Consistently Lower Murder Rates

function open_window(url) {mywin = window.open(url,'win','toolbar=0,location=0,directories=1,status=0,menubar=0,scrollbars=1,resizable=0,width=370,height=300');}
Year1990199119921993199419951996199719981999200020012002200320042005
Murder Rate in Death PenaltyStates*9.5
Murder Rate in
Non-death
Penalty States9.16
Percent
Difference4%
7%
10%
10%
17%
27%
44%
42%
41%
28%
35%
37%
36%
44%
42%46% 40%

Me? i say put all murderers in a big giant room with grinding gears ala saw, and grind them up with no one to fight against or appeal to, just a heartless machine.

cruel and unusual punishment? yes, i believe the constitution should be amended to say that if you deprive someone else of life liberty and pursuit of happiness, and are found guilty of this in court,
your rights are forfeit and the cruel and unusual punishement is merited and totally legal.

~lightwaveryder~
*edit* that chart didn't paste right....it came from here....

http://www.deathpenaltyinfo.org/article.php?scid=12&did=168#stateswithvwithout

well--3 generations of one family wiped out instantly, murdered senselessly, including 2 young children--and some of you posters STILL don't believe in the Death Penalty--Shame on you

Yes, in this case especially I wish the DP was slow and painful.

well--3 generations of one family wiped out instantly, murdered senselessly, including 2 young children--and some of you posters want to start a Death Penalty debate on this thread instead of in the Political Pavillion--Shame on you

Did she confess? How heartless do you have to be to kill 2 small kids plus your own parents and siblings.

This is just a horrible crime, how could anyone look into the faces of those adorable children and kill them? Your own parents too, how on earth do you even go there? Those two are the epitemy of true evil.

I'm betting the guy did the killing. Of course, it's always possible the woman could be that cold-hearted...nothing surprises me anymore.

What a dreadful crime, I have read that they have both confessed to the killings,

I'm concerned that the Police said they were there but didn't go any farther because of a "locked gate".

Excuse me, but if you have had a 911 call and the dispatcher hears "noise" in the background, (even though she had written up that it sounded more like party noise than argumentive noise", why the heck didn't they either climb over the gate, or any of the surrounding fence area, or break the gate latch to get in??

Seems pretty sad that even the police give up so easily when blocked by a little "old gate". Maybe if they had, one person might still be alive today?????

As far as the death penatly issue goes, it should be a federal law and not a state by state law. IMO

I'm betting the guy did the killing. Of course, it's always possible the woman could be that cold-hearted...nothing surprises me anymore.

From http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/localnews/2004094982_websixdead27m.html

"Police allege Anderson shot her father with a 9 mm handgun and then McEnroe shot him with a .357 Magnum handgun. McEnroe then shot Judith Anderson twice, police allege. The suspects then dragged the bodies from their home to a backyard shed.
A short time later, Michele's brother Scott Anderson arrived with his wife, Erika and their two children, ages 6 and 3. Police allege McEnroe shot the parents. He then shot both children in the head.
Police also allege that Michele Anderson also shot her brother and his wife."

Regular Bonnie and Clyde there, eh? Thanks Steadfast. The mental picture of what happened is sickening to me. :(

LE is making the statement that no prior criminal history exists. I'm not buying that. I'm supposed to believe that these two evil beasts went from law abiding citizens to "mass executioners" in one easy step? That does not make sense.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MeanBean
Back