WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://61.19.1.27/support/forum/p/blogger/thread?tid=5ee0924b85b3b1c1&hl=en

"http://juliabiryukova.blogspot.com/ this is my account. I can't sign in. Don't remember password or the e-mail address. Report abuse

juliavalerie
Level 1
11/13/11
Short description of problem:

http://juliabiryukova.blogspot.com/ -- This is my blogger account. I set it up a while ago for personal reasons. Not for the public. I never knew how to make it private. I only needed this audio post for a moment to exchange. And I could not e-mail an audio file this large so a friend suggested I quickly create a blog and e-mail the link to the blog. I don't need this blog anymore. And especially I do not want it public. It was not meant for the public. I created this blog long ago with one sole purpose to be able to e-mail a large audio file. I do not remember the e-mail address I created to set up this blog. I think it asked me to create a yahoo or a google e-mail account. I don't remember. I use MSN. And I created an e-mail account with the sole purpose to quickly set up this blog. Please help me find what e-mail address I created to set up this blog.
Thank you very much, -J "

Interesting. :computer:

gosh is that a hard post. a hard post to read. she reminds me of, she reminds me of. gertrude stein. like gertrude stein. she writes like gertrude stein. if gertrude stein posted blogs she might post like this. she might post blogs like this. this is a hard post to read because it reminds me of gertrude stein. gertrude stein is a hard post to read. it hardly seems fair to have to read a post like that. a hard post like that.

:floorlaugh:

I am sorry yall I dont know how I can even laugh in this thread, the truth is I hoped so hard that after a night off to read the new stephen king that I would come here to see FOUND ALIVE by sky's name.

Some interesting things I noticed when looking at her ChristianMingle profile:

Under "Info About Me"
~ About children - I have kids and I would like more.
Under "Fun Facts"
~ Indoor Activity- Charity/Volunteering, Cooking/Culinary Arts, Movies/TV, Music, Politics, Reading, Shopping, Sports
~ Outdoor Activity- Biking, Gardening, Photography, Running, Sunbathing, Traveling/Sightseeing

Now, IF this is JB's profile I see some things that are in conflict with her OCD and the recluse claim. The charity thing would mean being around alot of people. Cooking/Culinary Arts would imply that she cooks in her own home, unless she means in someone else's kitchen. Biking and Running would mean that she doesn't mind getting dirty and/or sweaty. Gardening would mean that she has no problem with digging in the dirt. We can see from the vast number of photos on her flickr that she does indeed like photography but her obviously preferred subject to photograph is little Miss M.

It sounds to me that she was willing to lie in order to find a new man to "take care" of her. That is if this is in fact her profile.

MOO

Link to the profile for ChristianMingle:
http://www.christianmingle.com/view-profile.html?u=julia0381&link=3

I like your assessment. I dunno....I think she makes stuff up all the time. I think JB is ALL about image (clothing, hair, posing, posing, posing children, staging, happy family, pricey house, pricey condo, living outside her means, the front porch, look at the beautiful new front porch!).

So, IF this is JB's profile, I wouldn't be surprised if she just clicked on a lot of buttons saying, "Yes, I like this! Oh, a man will want to hear that I cook and garden and do charity work! That's what a good, Christian wife does!" I think it's all a farce.

I like how my post was copied to another forum with no credit given, lol. Oh well, the more the info is out there, the more sleuths on the case! :great:

I hope this is the day they find Sky and JB goes down!

http://61.19.1.27/support/forum/p/blogger/thread?tid=5ee0924b85b3b1c1&hl=en

"http://juliabiryukova.blogspot.com/ this is my account. I can't sign in. Don't remember password or the e-mail address. Report abuse

juliavalerie
Level 1
11/13/11
Short description of problem:

http://juliabiryukova.blogspot.com/ -- This is my blogger account. I set it up a while ago for personal reasons. Not for the public. I never knew how to make it private. I only needed this audio post for a moment to exchange. And I could not e-mail an audio file this large so a friend suggested I quickly create a blog and e-mail the link to the blog. I don't need this blog anymore. And especially I do not want it public. It was not meant for the public. I created this blog long ago with one sole purpose to be able to e-mail a large audio file. I do not remember the e-mail address I created to set up this blog. I think it asked me to create a yahoo or a google e-mail account. I don't remember. I use MSN. And I created an e-mail account with the sole purpose to quickly set up this blog. Please help me find what e-mail address I created to set up this blog.
Thank you very much, -J "

Interesting. :computer:

A few tidbits: She routinely uses a MSN related email.

The ChristianMingle moniker was Julia 0381.

The moniker for this question is Juliavalerie.

Yeah do we have the addresses on the two foreclosed properties? The house and the condo? Wondering if watershed is close to "home" for her.

The foreclosed condo is located at 10047 Main Street in Bellevue (approx 4.5 miles to Watershed park).
Their former house is at 12522 NE 80th Place in Kirkland (approx 3 miles from Watershed).

http://seattle.blockshopper.com/property/0293950400/10047_main_street_unit_319/
http://seattle.blockshopper.com/property/1233100488/12522_ne_80th_place/

I wanted to comment on the theory that Julia left the kids alone during mediation and then something happened to Sky.

It is a logical theory. But the two weeks thing really has me feeling different. So does the statement by Solomon before Sky went missing that the mother had thoughts of strangling Sky, coupled with her apparently intense mental illness -bi polar and OCD, depression (possibly began as post-partum depression?).

So, my theory is there was no accident.

I think, that when questioning Julia, who was obviously a suspect almost immediately, they asked her to go back and trace what she had been doing, step-by-step, in the days leading up to Sky's disappearance. They probably told her they wanted to make sure no one was stalking her. And maybe they actually believed that was a possibility at first because I am sure one of the first things out of her mouth would have been the intense custody battle and Solomon's "violence".

So, as she told them things, other LE probably checked those things out. I believe it was a marathon interview session and LE was probably interviewing people while Julia was interviewed.

So when she discussed mediation, which occurred five days before she was interviewed, they probably asked her where Sky was during it. "Oh, my mother cared for both kids that day." Now she is sweating.

In the meantime, they are asking all her neighbors, friends and relatives when was the last time they saw Sky (two weeks ago). So they ask grandma, or whoever she claimed was watching the kids, "Didn't you watch Sky on 11-1-11?" "No, just M. Sky was at a play date with so and so."

Then they call so and so. "No, I never had a play date with Sky on that date." Now the red flags are being raised even higher. LE confers. They go back to mom: "Listen, your mother says she only sat for M. That you told her Sky was with so and so. But we talked to so and so and she denied that. What's going on? No one has seen Sky for two weeks besides you. Is there something you need to tell us? People state they have seen M, but not Sky. What's going on?"

Now she really starts to freak out. Realizes she is in major trouble. "Okay, I need to admit something to you. I left Sky home alone during mediation. He wasn't feeling well so I didn't want to take him out of the house. He was sleeping. I know it was wrong but I thought he would be okay."

As she's speaking, you have other LE quickly contacting as many people as possible that Julia states she would have encountered during the last two weeks. Someone states they again saw M with mom at some function or place, without Sky on a certain date within the last two weeks. They again confront Julia: "Where was Sky? Did you have a babysitter that day?" She is getting in deeper and states, "Well, he was sick that day. I left him home at the condo because he was sleeping. I know I shouldn't have but he was okay."

I really feel this is a strong possibility. I am not buying the accident theory. I think there is no way that a mom with such severe OCD and mental problems would leave her kids alone in her house to mess it up, even if she drugged them or locked them in a bathroom or something. Why wouldn't she just get a babysitter? Why wouldn't she bring them to grandma's or Grandma S's house?

Even if drugged and locked somewhere - and it had to be both because otherwise, they could cry and scream and someone would hear that - her disordered mind would likely (I imagine), keep wandering to the possibility that they woke up and made some kind of mess. I just can't imagine Julia wanting to leave her kids unattended in her precious house and possibly disrupt the order there.

No, I really don't think there was an accident. I think LE found out very quickly that Sky hadn't been seen in a while but M had. They confronted her and she had to make up a story. They maybe won't arrest her yet for leaving the kids alone because they do not believe it is true and it undercuts their murder theory. I think they will only arrest her as a last resort, if they feel they will not be able to get enough to prove murder.

Gitana1, I probably missed this, because I am playing catch up bigtime. Is it confirmed by someone other than Julia that M was not in the residence during the mediation time frame, and under other adult supervision? But Sky was not? Thanks so much. That will change a lot for me, especially concerning where Sky might be.

The foreclosed condo is located at 10047 Main Street in Bellevue (approx 4.5 miles to Watershed park).
Their former house is at 12522 NE 80th Place in Kirkland (approx 3 miles from Watershed).

There seems to be a pretty clear path from JB's current condo to the forclosed home, then to watershed park then where the car was found. Wish I knew how to map all these and post it.

Here is a map showing the location of the Kirkland house at 12522 NE 80th Place Kirkland, WA as well as Watershed Park - the new location of the search being conducted today.

Attachments

• Kirkland house_Watershed Park.jpg
    Kirkland house_Watershed Park.jpg
    202.7 KB · Views: 29
Here is a map showing the location of the Kirkland house at 12522 NE 80th Place Kirkland, WA as well as Watershed Park - the new location of the search being conducted today.

Would you be able to add JB's current apartment and the location where the car was found?

I wanted to comment on the theory that Julia left the kids alone during mediation and then something happened to Sky.

It is a logical theory. But the two weeks thing really has me feeling different. So does the statement by Solomon before Sky went missing that the mother had thoughts of strangling Sky, coupled with her apparently intense mental illness -bi polar and OCD, depression (possibly began as post-partum depression?).

So, my theory is there was no accident.

I think, that when questioning Julia, who was obviously a suspect almost immediately, they asked her to go back and trace what she had been doing, step-by-step, in the days leading up to Sky's disappearance. They probably told her they wanted to make sure no one was stalking her. And maybe they actually believed that was a possibility at first because I am sure one of the first things out of her mouth would have been the intense custody battle and Solomon's "violence".

So, as she told them things, other LE probably checked those things out. I believe it was a marathon interview session and LE was probably interviewing people while Julia was interviewed.

So when she discussed mediation, which occurred five days before she was interviewed, they probably asked her where Sky was during it. "Oh, my mother cared for both kids that day." Now she is sweating.

In the meantime, they are asking all her neighbors, friends and relatives when was the last time they saw Sky (two weeks ago). So they ask grandma, or whoever she claimed was watching the kids, "Didn't you watch Sky on 11-1-11?" "No, just M. Sky was at a play date with so and so."

Then they call so and so. "No, I never had a play date with Sky on that date." Now the red flags are being raised even higher. LE confers. They go back to mom: "Listen, your mother says she only sat for M. That you told her Sky was with so and so. But we talked to so and so and she denied that. What's going on? No one has seen Sky for two weeks besides you. Is there something you need to tell us? People state they have seen M, but not Sky. What's going on?"

Now she really starts to freak out. Realizes she is in major trouble. "Okay, I need to admit something to you. I left Sky home alone during mediation. He wasn't feeling well so I didn't want to take him out of the house. He was sleeping. I know it was wrong but I thought he would be okay."

As she's speaking, you have other LE quickly contacting as many people as possible that Julia states she would have encountered during the last two weeks. Someone states they again saw M with mom at some function or place, without Sky on a certain date within the last two weeks. They again confront Julia: "Where was Sky? Did you have a babysitter that day?" She is getting in deeper and states, "Well, he was sick that day. I left him home at the condo because he was sleeping. I know I shouldn't have but he was okay."

I really feel this is a strong possibility. I am not buying the accident theory. I think there is no way that a mom with such severe OCD and mental problems would leave her kids alone in her house to mess it up, even if she drugged them or locked them in a bathroom or something. Why wouldn't she just get a babysitter? Why wouldn't she bring them to grandma's or Grandma S's house?

Even if drugged and locked somewhere - and it had to be both because otherwise, they could cry and scream and someone would hear that - her disordered mind would likely (I imagine), keep wandering to the possibility that they woke up and made some kind of mess. I just can't imagine Julia wanting to leave her kids unattended in her precious house and possibly disrupt the order there.

No, I really don't think there was an accident. I think LE found out very quickly that Sky hadn't been seen in a while but M had. They confronted her and she had to make up a story. They maybe won't arrest her yet for leaving the kids alone because they do not believe it is true and it undercuts their murder theory. I think they will only arrest her as a last resort, if they feel they will not be able to get enough to prove murder.

Hmm am I mistaken, I thought she said she left both kids home during the mediation.

This case has been driving me nuts trying to figure out what happened. And I'm thinking that she hurt Sky very badly in the days prior to mediation and she didn't take him to her mother because he had bruises or injury she couldn't explain. Then she left him home and he died while she was gone.

If he was hurt and she has OCD perhaps she left him somewhere in a concocted set up in order to prevent him from bleeding or ruining the perfect set up and this is why the cadaver dogs have not hit in her home.

I think the part about Sky needing to go to the hospital is based on her real emotions about him needing to go.

I'm wondering now...

But your post hits on what's been bugging me about her story all along. She never let the kids in the house, she never let them into their beds, she needed the house to be perfect, so how does she explain leaving them (or him) alone in the house for 11 hours. If anything she left him in a car somewhere for 11 hours. Not the house.

Gitana1, I probably missed this, because I am playing catch up bigtime. Is it confirmed by someone other than Julia that M was not in the residence during the mediation time frame, and under other adult supervision? But Sky was not? Thanks so much. That will change a lot for me, especially concerning where Sky might be.
I'm playing catch up as well, and had the same question.Is the whole "alone during mediation" thing speculation that we have run with, or is this a confirmed thing? What leads us to thinking this is possible/probable?

A few tidbits: She routinely uses a MSN related email.

The ChristianMingle moniker was Julia 0381.

The moniker for this question is Juliavalerie.

What is the significance of the 0381? Was she born in March of 1981?

This "mother" is making me so angry.... how can she act like that? It's so clear she didn't love Sky, she has posted just one picture of him at her FB and numerous of her daughter.

She's doing everything in her powers to make dad seem like a bad person... If I was dad I would have lost my temper a long time ago... to put those tapes on the net are just plain evil.

I also read something her mother had written on the Internet... it was only "me, me, me"... she referred to Sky being missing as "Julia's problems"... apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

Thanks, Jash! Helpful info....and I like the idea that SURFIETX had of 'where is home?' Mothers who kill their children often keep them 'close to home' -- and the name of that park, Watershed, scares me, as bodies of water are often used to dispose of the child, if a mother is the perpetrator. Does anyone know if there are bodies of water at the park or is that just the name?

Would you be able to add JB's current apartment and the location where the car was found?

I had to step away for a minute to give my cockatoo some attention but it looks like Jash got the map with all of the places on it - very cool Jash!

I agree, Gitana. A car is one thing, but for hours at her home that she is obsessive about? When my kids were that age I wouldn't even go in another room for an hour for fear of how my house would look upon returning. I agree that it wasn't a random accident. IMO is was calculated, and like you said, previous to that day. I just don't know how previous.

Super curious, though I know we'll never know, what M says as she gets more comfortable and safe away from JB.

I, too, have a hard time thinking she left 2 children alone for hours! I can't imagine she would let the kids roam, and what they might get into. What if she locked them (or tied them to) a particular location. Like the bedroom where they couldn't make much of a mess. But then again, Sky is still in diapers, so the chances of him screaming and making a fuss is pretty high.

Just looking at the pictures of her uber clean children, and the fact that she put sky in the sink to eat watermelon (creepy), tells me she doesn't tolerate messes very well. If she left them alone, she's pretty much guaranteeing that she'll come back to only God knows what.

It's not a far stretch for me to believe that she drugged both children, and Sky may have overdosed in the process. Does anyone know if cadaver dogs were able to sniff out the apartment? Has a search warrant been issued? If not, why the heck not!

At this point, I really don't mind if they arrest her. If would give me great joy to hear she's in a nasty jail without bleach white attire, and dirty shoes. I would hope that would put her over the edge and she'd say/do just about anything to get out. And if that means saying where Sky is (if she did put him into hiding) then so be it. There's still a slight chance he is alive out there.

MOO

Mel

Thanks, Jash! Helpful info....and I like the idea that SURFIETX had of 'where is home?' Mothers who kill their children often keep them 'close to home' -- and the name of that park, Watershed, scares me, as bodies of water are often used to dispose of the child, if a mother is the perpetrator. Does anyone know if there are bodies of water at the park or is that just the name?

Quick Facts:

73.37 Acres
Natural Green Space
Upland Forest Areas
Cochran Springs Creek
Nature Trails
Interpretive Markers
No Barbecues Allowed

http://www.myparksandrecreation.com/ParksTrails/Details.aspx?pid=172

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online