WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Press conference in a little more than an hour. I hope they have some progress to report to us info hungry public. I think they are closer than they would have us believe.

gosh is that a hard post. a hard post to read. she reminds me of, she reminds me of. gertrude stein. like gertrude stein. she writes like gertrude stein. if gertrude stein posted blogs she might post like this. she might post blogs like this. this is a hard post to read because it reminds me of gertrude stein. gertrude stein is a hard post to read. it hardly seems fair to have to read a post like that. a hard post like that.

:floorlaugh:

I am sorry yall I dont know how I can even laugh in this thread, the truth is I hoped so hard that after a night off to read the new stephen king that I would come here to see FOUND ALIVE by sky's name.

I smiled when i read your post about JB's e-mail gibberish. It brought back memories
of a feminist class and reading a portion of Gertude's autobiography. I recall a quote from her publisher, "I do not know what Miss Stein is talking about. I do not even understand the title. That is because Miss Stein tells me, I am dumb."

One thing that I'd like to add since I have spent my entire life in the Kirkland area...there are "urgent care", "walk in clinics" and other places like that all over the place here but they aren't always known/open/accept all insurance, as well as some of these places having a negative reputation. A lot of people have certain hospitals and/or clinics that they purposefully do not go to because of these issues. That is why it does not seem strange to me in the least that she chose to go to Overlake even if there was one of the other types of places that was closer to her.

Whenever I've been in a situation where I have needed to go to a hospital or take someone there I have to think about which hospitals and/or urgent care/clinics are around me and then decide which one I actually want to go to. It's not about which one is 5 blocks closer, it's about which one has a reputation for being good and if there is one around that I prefer over another one.

I don't know about everybody else, but I find your map very helpful and it answered a lot of my questions -- especially the one about why her car was on the opposite side of the highway as the hospital.

Yep. Seems to fit to the theory of using familiar surroundings for a dump site. Interesting how they all fall in line along a clear path.

Watershed Park is roughly 7.5 miles from JB's condo. That would be in line with the fact that most mothers who murder their children dispose of them within 10 miles of their home.

Oh my goodness. That place looks huge and overgrown. Perhaps there's not as much foliage this time of year? If Sky is there (I pray not), how on earth would they find him?

It's apparently 75 acres, as opposed to the 600+ acres of the park they searched before.

ETA: I can't see JB going too far off the beaten path, that would mean she would get dirty, and that would never do.

Thank you, Ginger! I'm guessing they came across something in their search today and are following up....including what to do with that information and where to go from here. Or, that they're making JB squirm again. Whatever it is, I still have full faith in the LE out there and think they're doing an awesome job. Last time they didn't have a press conference, we got the landslide of surveillance photos so I'm hoping this is an indicator that there's a new development in the case.

ETA: Perhaps someone recognized JB from those recently released photos that show how she actually looks right now....and that person saw her in Watershed Park. The tip came in, and LE went out there at 7am today....just guessing....

I, too, have a hard time thinking she left 2 children alone for hours! I can't imagine she would let the kids roam, and what they might get into. What if she locked them (or tied them to) a particular location. Like the bedroom where they couldn't make much of a mess. But then again, Sky is still in diapers, so the chances of him screaming and making a fuss is pretty high.

Just looking at the pictures of her uber clean children, and the fact that she put sky in the sink to eat watermelon (creepy), tells me she doesn't tolerate messes very well. If she left them alone, she's pretty much guaranteeing that she'll come back to only God knows what.

It's not a far stretch for me to believe that she drugged both children, and Sky may have overdosed in the process. Does anyone know if cadaver dogs were able to sniff out the apartment? Has a search warrant been issued? If not, why the heck not!

At this point, I really don't mind if they arrest her. If would give me great joy to hear she's in a nasty jail without bleach white attire, and dirty shoes. I would hope that would put her over the edge and she'd say/do just about anything to get out. And if that means saying where Sky is (if she did put him into hiding) then so be it. There's still a slight chance he is alive out there.

MOO

Mel
I cannot imagine someone with OCD, especially to the extent as described in Solomon's declaration, allowing two small children free rein of the apartment for over eleven hours. Not only could they make noise and alert other neighbors, but as others have stated, I would expect the apartment to be trashed by the time she got home. A four year old cannot care for her two year old brother. Therefore it wouldn't be surprising if they were drugged, but then again, how could she absolutely guarantee one or both of them wouldn't wake up in the meantime? That is, if Sky was even with his sister that day.

MOO

Gitana1, I probably missed this, because I am playing catch up bigtime. Is it confirmed by someone other than Julia that M was not in the residence during the mediation time frame, and under other adult supervision? But Sky was not? Thanks so much. That will change a lot for me, especially concerning where Sky might be.

It is not confirmed that they were left alone that day. LE said Julia admitted to leaving the kids alone for long periods of time but would not comment on the mediation day if they were left alone.

LE has only been able to locate one person (a neighbor) who has seen sky since October 23rd. and that is not a exact date just a guess by the neighbor.

MOO and all that..This info came from press releases.

I'm still believing that LE stating "this investigation has taken us literally around the globe, but we've determined the answer lies in our own back yard" is very very loaded with meaning.. I believe sky will be found close enough to one of their homes that one could literally state "he was in our own back yard all along".. Jmo, tho!

I hope that the little dude is found soon. Julie knows where he is, where she put him. That cute little guy should have been with his dad right now, building bridges with Legos, or playing with a remote-controlled car. His sister would have a wonderful time at dad's kitchen table, painting with watercolors and unafraid to make a mess. These children were never "free" under Julia's care. She had control, they were her puppets.
She has effectively destroyed two additional lives, SM and MM, with one evil act.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther