WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regarding the post (sorry can't quote fromhere) about 'people acting nutty after being medicated'. I don't think that's the case-these people were medicated in the first place because they displayed symptoms of mental illness.
Now for teenagers and young adults starting SSRI's-yes there is concern about an increase in suicides-but they now believe that this is due to the fact that when a person is depressed they cannot make decisions, are very lethargic, etc. At the beginning of SSRI treatment sometimes it gives them just enough of a boost to carry out their plan. They were depressed before the meds-that's why they were prescribed them. A mentally healthy person who took SSRI's 'just because' would not become suicidal.

About the theory that she is hiding him safely somewhere---I really doubt that, sadly. She did not seem to care enough about him to do that. The one tiny sliver of hope I held on to was that perhaps someone else took him to safety. I wondered about her father since he was supposedly in Europe somewhere. But I have lost that hope.

I don't think she ever bonded with her son. I think he reminded her too much of his father. And I think she has been abusing him through neglect and such vile things. :mad:

That is so.true and I'm.definitely jaded by my experince bit there is one thing I learned about our so.called legal system...as I'm sure u are aware ....it s unfair and does not aways completely protect women or.children. I also have seen malicious reports written about me due to my ex lieing to cps and the prosecutor where we lived.. bit I was lucky to.have a good attorney to bring about all the evidence that showed he lied. I never did drugs never had a record ...graduated top of my class from a great college ...he had nothing on me so he made up stuff in rake documents. He even showed prosecutors a fake custody order before we had even stepped foot in s court room!!!!

So...maybe I'm not believing all these documents about Julia until I see more evidence. But I will play nice and try to see SM as a victim.

My sbtx sexually abused my daughter, his step daughter. I have an audio recording of him doing it. It's not admissible in court. He is walking free. I have a guardian ad litem who hates me and thinks he's charming, so I am practically puking with worry about custody of my son every day. I fear losing my lawyer, whom I owe about 8 grand, every second of every day. The court system is not going to work for me without him. It's barely working for me with him.

In a way, though, I see this as something that makes me jaded against Julia and connect more with SM.

I hear what you're saying. We all see things through the tint of our own experiences. I don't believe in pure objectivity. Heck, I have little faith in justice, but I still have hope.

Kudos and hugs to you.

RSBM

The person in this case who, like you, fought and bled for the kids, the person willing to do damn near anything for them, the person who was lied about and villified and who spent month after month trying to get anyone to listen, just like you did....

Is DAD.

He's the guy who has been out there all alone, just like you, trying to save his kids.

Thank you. Thank you. THANK YOU.

Good luck to you Ginger Red, and I hope that lawyer will hang in there with you. I can't even imagine.

Similar to what I posted on Jehesse's thread, man holes is another place a body can be concealed.

Did JB have any reason to doubt that SM would be denied visitation rights? Her accusations against him worked before and he had not been permitted to see the children for 10 months. So, would she even feel that her exclusive custodial role was being threatened?

If Sky's disappearance is related in any way to the custody dispute, the only rationale for her hiding Sky but not M, that I can think of, is that she had already learned to manipulate M to keep her from her daddy but Sky was too young to manipulate into rejecting his dad. A toddler doesn't have the language skills or cognitive imagery to become convinced of a distorted reality. The memory of his experiences with his dad, therefore, could not be tainted by his mother's suggestions. So, it's possible that JB would conceal Sky but not M if she wanted to prevent SM from seeing both children.

Since JB was looking for ways to make money (Sugar Daddies), might she have sold Sky to a woman/couple wanting a child? If this were the case, LE might be able to trace Sky to the "adoptive" parent(s) through replies (email, telephone, etc.) to JB's advertisements (online, newspaper, etc.).

Although I still see the possibility of Sky being alive, I know that it's not likely. Either JB requested use of her bro's car b/c she was planning something, or she borrowed it after something happened. Why would she keep it for 10 days? It seems more likely she would keep the car that long if something happened which she wanted to cover up. It would give her time to dispose of all of the evidence. But, why use the same car to stage an abduction that she had used to dispose of evidence, including a body?

Sky may have gone missing about the same time JB borrowed the car. I wonder JB's demeanor when she asked her brother for the use of his car. Did she seem pensive and mildly nervous (as someone who is planning to do something secretive) or did she seem distraught and unfocused? If LE hasn't asked him, I hope they will.

Did JB have any reason to doubt that SM would be denied visitation rights? Her accusations against him worked before and he had not been permitted to see the children for 10 months. So, would she even feel that her exclusive custodial role was being threatened?

If Sky's disappearance is related in any way to the custody dispute, the only rationale for her hiding Sky but not M, that I can think of, is that she had already learned to manipulate M to keep her from her daddy but Sky was too young to manipulate into rejecting his dad. A toddler doesn't have the language skills or cognitive imagery to become convinced of a distorted reality. The memory of his experiences with his dad, therefore, could not be tainted by his mother's suggestions. So, it's possible that JB would conceal Sky but not M if she wanted to prevent SM from seeing both children.

Since JB was looking for ways to make money (Sugar Daddies), might she have sold Sky to a woman/couple wanting a child? If this were the case, LE might be able to trace Sky to the "adoptive" parent(s) through replies (email, telephone, etc.) to JB's advertisements (online, newspaper, etc.).

Although I still see the possibility of Sky being alive, I know that it's not likely. Either JB requested use of her bro's car b/c she was planning something, or she borrowed it after something happened. Why would she keep it for 10 days? It seems more likely she would keep the car that long if something happened which she wanted to cover up. It would give her time to dispose of all of the evidence. But, why use the same car to stage an abduction that she had used to dispose of evidence, including a body?

Sky may have gone missing about the same time JB borrowed the car. I wonder JB's demeanor when she asked her brother for the use of his car. Did she seem pensive and mildly nervous (as someone who is planning to do something secretive) or did she seem distraught and unfocused? If LE hasn't asked him, I hope they will.

FWIW..Dogs did not pick up any scent of Sky outside the car. If there was evidence Sky died in the car, I doubt they would have returned it to her brother.

This is an older article and some of the details may have changed. It says Julia didn't have her wallet with her but I believe it was later reported she did.

http://www.king5.com/news/local/sky...declines-request-for-polygraph-133499358.html

ETA: There is no proof she joined that dating site to sell herself. We later discovered she joined a Christian dating site as well and for all we know she's probably a member on others. The only possible connection I see with her membership to dating sites is someone taking advantage of her single mom status. Considering she's finger pointing the dad, I doubt it was someone she met online but who knows.

That makes me so sad! Poor Baby Boy! Julia: WHERE IS SKY?

I can't describe the true feelings I have about this picture because, to me, his skin-- beginning at his waistline looks too red to me...and I really don't want to think of the how or why. If she tortured this child....may God have more mercy on her than me. I hope it's just the lighting.

Three weeks. 21 days of not cooperating with LE while her baby boy has been missing and her baby girl has been in foster care, living with strangers. I guess Flickering and checking her cyber dating accounts are more important to Julia than working with LE. How could she?

Hey Julia! Where's SKY?

I would like to add one more theory that has been mentioned here to the running list:

7. Julia had been using a method to subdue her children during unsupervised times (such as medication) and Sky was given too much.

Maybe it was chloroform. Sorry I couldn't resist.

Also, I am sure le has looked into this angle, but I would be curious to know how many miles Julia put on her brother's car while she had it for those ten days.<snip> Did she, put a large amount of miles on the car? This would stand out since she seemed to only need it for errands. This might help in expanding the search area...just thinking out loud...

Mileage is definitely a data point, but it could be deceiving. Casey Anthony drove pretty much nonstop for the month after she killed Caylee, if they just went by the mileage to expand the search, it woulda reached pretty far. Cell phone pings were much more helpful to show where she went, and even they were misleading as LE had us searching by the airport and everywhere else, meanwhile little Caylee was just around the corner and no one searched there. :furious:

Also, if she sold Sky to someone, then mileage wouldnt be too helpful. But i agree that it is a worthwhile data point.

I'm guessing that the solution being nearby means that the car doesn't have lots of extra miles.

Very suspicious that she would borrow the car for ten days. But does that mean that she specifically asked up front to keep it for ten days or did she just ask for the car and ended up keeping it ten days?

I wish we knew more why she told the brother she needed it for 10 days.

I would like to add one more theory that has been mentioned here to the running list:

7. Julia had been using a method to subdue her children during unsupervised times (such as medication) and Sky was given too much.

I wonder what Julia did with the prescription medications she stopped taking.

Mileage is definitely a data point, but it could be deceiving. Casey Anthony drove pretty much nonstop for the month after she killed Caylee, if they just went by the mileage to expand the search, it woulda reached pretty far. Cell phone pings were much more helpful to show where she went, and even they were misleading as LE had us searching by the airport and everywhere else, meanwhile little Caylee was just around the corner and no one searched there. :furious:

Also, if she sold Sky to someone, then mileage wouldnt be too helpful. But i agree that it is a worthwhile data point.

I wish we knew more why she told the brother she needed it for 10 days.

We know that Julia is a homebody, so she wouldn't normally do a lot of driving. If something happened to Sky before she borrowed the car or while she had it in her possession, she also could have driven it around a lot to intentionally throw off a future investigation. But, it would be interesting to know how much she did drive the car within ten days and her explanations for her trips.

Three weeks. 21 days of not cooperating with LE while her baby boy has been missing and her baby girl has been in foster care, living with strangers. I guess Flickering and checking her cyber dating accounts are more important to Julia than working with LE. How could she?

Hey Julia! Where's SKY?

Not only that, why no pressure from her family?

If my child were missing, and I was not cooperating with LE and my family knew I had an attorney to protect my rights, I think, no, I know they'd really put a lot of pressure on me for answers. There is not a chance in he77 my family, and my sons godmother would not push me- even if it meant getting ugly- to work with LE.

I KNOW for a fact my family would be like, to he77 with protecting her - where is my grandson, my nephew, my godson?

Why is this family so quiet, and why are they coddling and protecting JB when someones nephew, someones grandchild, and likely someones godchild is missing?

Does ANY of Skys family and close friends besides SM care about Sky?

Why are they allowing JB to isolate herself and not pushing her to help find her son?

:(

Not only that, why no pressure from her family?

If my child were missing, and I was not cooperating with LE and my family knew I had an attorney to protect my rights, I think, no, I know they'd really put a lot of pressure on me for answers. There is not a chance in he77 my family, and my sons godmother would not push me- even if it meant getting ugly- to work with LE.

I KNOW for a fact my family would be like, to he77 with protecting her - where is my grandson, my nephew, my godson?

Why is this family so quiet, and why are they coddling and protecting JB when someones nephew, someones grandchild, and likely someones godchild is missing?

Does ANY of Skys family and close friends besides SM care about Sky?

Why are they allowing JB to isolate herself and not pushing her to help find her son?

:(

It certainly does make me wonder about Grandma S (now that we know where the relationship started and why). She advocated for the kids, albeit on Julia's behalf, for quite some time. I hope she's just doing it quietly and supporting SM at church.

I am really concerned. I sincerely believe Julia has done something to/with Sky. I honestly don't think this adorable little man is still alive. I hope that Julia is being monitored closely right now. I have a feeling she is going to try to kill herself and then we may never find this child.

It sounds as if her family is not much of a support system and with her tendency to isolate herself, suicide is real concern I would think.

It certainly does make me wonder about Grandma S (now that we know where the relationship started and why). She advocated for the kids, albeit on Julia's behalf, for quite some time. I hope she's just doing it quietly and supporting SM at church.

Respectfully, why would she be doing it quietly? This is a child we are talking about. A child she had a close enough relationship with to be called "grandma". A child she met through her membership to a church.

Respectfully and without adding a bunch of scripture here, didn't Jesus always say to put the children first? Right now SKY comes first, period.

Everyone who was ever in contact with this child, who had a relationship with him and his parents should be putting the CHILD first. It is Sky who is missing. It's no longer about which parent, it is about SKY and then everything else comes second. Find Sky and then let the chips fall where they may, regardless of whom.

Why why why are these people not screaming from the highest mountain on behalf of this innocent child who is missing, and can not speak for or help himself?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member