WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Possibly somebody who has a good trust in Julia. And I don't know why he would do something like that," Solomon replied when trying to determine who Julia would give her son to.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/12/14/sky-metalwalas-fathers-theory_n_1148416.html

BBM

Solomon's answer keeps stirring inside of me. He didn't say (as I would think the more expected answer would be) -I don't know why ANYONE/SOMEONE would do something like that ------ instead he specifically said "I don't know why HE would do something....."

I can't help but hope with all possible hope that LE has information that they are keeping very tight lipped about little Sky really being hidden by someone and that this was just an accidental mistake on Solomon's part when he answered (freudian slip of sorts).

I mean a month ago ( http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/11/1...oy-reportedly-losing-hope-son-is-still-alive/ ) it was reported that Solomon was broken because he believed Sky might not be alive. That's a very, very different Solomon than we see now. (MO)

still can't believe this little cutie pie hasnt been found yet,hope he is brought home for christmas safe and well but can't help but think the worse :(

Ok this is what I have so far, feel free to add, not sure if I have all information as yet.

What we know

JB has severe OCD and has been committed 3 times.
SM and JB married in 2003 after 14 years together, according to JB this was only because SM was being deported back to pakistan.
They were both caught leaving sky in Target car park for 55 minutes in Dec 09.
They were both currently divorcing, in fact sky went missing 3 days after a 12 hour mediation session involving both parents.
SM has not seen either of his children for 10 months.
Date of temporary protection order 09-27-2010.
JB told SM that she had dreams of strangling her younger child.
Jb has admitted to leaving the children alone while she had her hair done, went shoe shopping and of course the 12 hour mediation session.
CPS was informed of SM had struck his daughter hard enough to cause bruises "preponderance of evidence"
They also received six referrals about the family between late 2009- and late 2010.

JB account of events on the day sky disappeared.
Lafrate people said there was no child in the car between the hours of 8am-10am.
Sky was last seen by a neighbour a couple of weeks before the day he disappeared.
No gas can near vehicle even though julia said she went for gas.
LE say the car still had 2.2 gallons of gas in the car, also the car started straight away by the LE.
JB stated she locked the drivers door, but wasnt sure of the rest.
Dogs picked up no scent of sky outside the car.
SO was the friend who picked up JB from gas station.
Surveiliance pictures show JB at a bank and a store hours before sky dis
appeared.
Sky was dressed in A grey hooded sweatshirt and blue and grey striped pants on the day he disappeared.

Julias address Veloce Appartments 8000 block of 161st Avenue, NE, Redmond WA.
JB Refused lie detector test.
JB profile on sugardaddy site

What we dont know

Skys illess (if any)
The content of the 911 call
Sky's and M's medical records
JB Car accident

Ok this is what I have so far, feel free to add, not sure if I have all information as yet.

What we know

SM and JB married in 2003 after 14 years together, according to JB this was only because SM was being deported back to pakistan.
They were both currently divorcing, in fact sky went missing 3 days after a 12 hour mediation session involving both parents.
Jb has admitted to leaving the children alone while she had her hair done, went shoe shopping and of course the 12 hour mediation session.
CPS was informed of SM had struck his daughter hard enough to cause bruises "preponderance of evidence"
They also received six referrals about the family between late 2009- and late 2010.

Lafrate people said there was no child in the car between the hours of 8am-10am.
Sky was last seen by a neighbour a couple of weeks before the day he disappeared.
LE say the car still had 2.2 gallons of gas in the car, also the car started straight away by the LE.
appeared.
Sky was dressed in A grey hooded sweatshirt and blue and grey striped pants on the day he disappeared.

What we dont know

Skys illess (if any)
JB Car accident

Thank you so much for starting this!!!! I will add some questions that other posters have posed for the what we don't know. . . .

*When did the "accident" occur?Who was involved? (Another driver? MM and/or Sky in the car? What was the cause? What injuries were there to any and all parties? Where and what are the doctor's report(s) if any?

*Is there any video to support the Ikea sighting of Sky?
*What place is JB standing in the picture released from LE that is next to windows that doesn't appear to be inside the bank?
*What upset JB so much that she appears to be crying at the bank?
*Where are the children when JB is at the bank and shopping at Ross?
*Who is the "he" that SM refers to when he is asked if JB may have had help in Sky's disappearance?

Thanks UKGirl.

One thing to add what we know, Julia had her profile on the Christian Mingle site as well.

Additional questions...

Why did Julia borrow her brother's car and on what day did she get it? Did she specifically ask to borrow it for ten day? Why?

Msm has stated that one or more of Julia's family/close circle of friends are cooperating with LE. Who?

Were cadaver dogs used on Julia's apartment? (this may have been answered and I missed it)

What is the Scottsdale connection? Does Julia have family or friends there?

What, if anything was found in Watershed Park?

BBM

Solomon's answer keeps stirring inside of me. He didn't say (as I would think the more expected answer would be) -I don't know why ANYONE/SOMEONE would do something like that ------ instead he specifically said "I don't know why HE would do something....."

I can't help but hope with all possible hope that LE has information that they are keeping very tight lipped about little Sky really being hidden by someone and that this was just an accidental mistake on Solomon's part when he answered (freudian slip of sorts).

I mean a month ago ( http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/11/1...oy-reportedly-losing-hope-son-is-still-alive/ ) it was reported that Solomon was broken because he believed Sky might not be alive. That's a very, very different Solomon than we see now. (MO)

Good catch! Maybe he's referring to her brother (???) I don't see a college kid hiding a 2 year old though.

I wonder if she has extended family in other States. Considering she mentioned Ukraine & Scottsdale (Arizona) as being places she wanted to go with the children, perhaps she has family in Arizona? We're very much aware of Sky's disappearance because we follow missing persons cases but I wonder how many people from other States watch Nancy Grace or follow news from other States?

Julia hiding Sky is a very possible, imo. I honestly don't think she killed him.

Additional questions...

Why did Julia borrow her brother's car and on what day did she get it? Did she specifically ask to borrow it for ten day? Why?

Msm has stated that one or more of Julia's family/close circle of friends are cooperating with LE. Who?

Were cadaver dogs used on Julia's apartment? (this may have been answered and I missed it)

What is the Scottsdale connection? Does Julia have family or friends there?

What, if anything was found in Watershed Park?

I really didnt know the car sky went missing from was her brothers car.
http://redmond.patch.com/articles/v...saturday-for-new-information-on-sky-metalwala

some interesting things here

I really believe in my heart that SM doesn't have anything to do with Sky missing. Thanks for posting all this info bc I had no idea, is there video at the gas station of JB getting gas in a gas can? Most gas stations have video near the pumps, who is the friend that came and helped them?

Maybe JB is hiding Sky, does she have family outside of the US? If this was my son I really don't believe I'd be on a dating site, JMO of course!!

I am hoping that Soloman gets to take little M home with him today for good. I am hoping that she has a wonderful birthday on Sunday. This will hopefully be a Merry Christmas for these two even though little Sky is missing. At least SM gets to hold his precious daughter and enjoy the snuggles and love that only a child can offer.

What we know

appeared.

What we dont know

Skys illess (if any)
JB Car accident

Great start!

Thank You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:great:

Good catch! Maybe he's referring to her brother (???) I don't see a college kid hiding a 2 year old though.

I wonder if she has extended family in other States. Considering she mentioned Ukraine & Scottsdale (Arizona) as being places she wanted to go with the children, perhaps she has family in Arizona? We're very much aware of Sky's disappearance because we follow missing persons cases but I wonder how many people from other States watch Nancy Grace or follow news from other States?

Julia hiding Sky is a very possible, imo. I honestly don't think she killed him.

Good questions!
And I SOOO hope you are right about Sky being hidden (instead of the alternative).

What we know

appeared

What we dont know

Skys illess (if any)
JB Car accident

Thank you!! Great job! :goodpost:

I do not think we have an actual time frame or date for the surveillance pictures. It couldn't really be hours before Sky's "disappearance" since it was a Sunday early morning that the "car ran out of gas" story started.

But who in Julia's life would remain "unfound" by all of the LEA's working on this case, if indeed he is with someone? There would have to be SOME communication between Julia and this person...I always wondered this in Kyron's case too (still wondering...) who TH could have arranged to "take" Kyron with NO electronic evidence of this person? That is my biggest concern in all of these cases where a parent clings to the belief/hope that the child is "being held". Even if such people exist in all of these cases (Skelton Boys, the little boy Timmie, etc...) which I doubt, how are none of them located by LE when researching the case? I have to think that at least one of these "holders" would have been found by now...:( Sadly, it seems to be easier to hide a body than a live child, IMO.

T-minus 2 days until Solomon has MM living with him full-time! I'm so happy for him! Happy early 5th birthday, MM! It's probably going to be the best one you've ever had!

T-minus 2 days until Solomon has MM living with him full-time! I'm so happy for him! Happy early 5th birthday, MM! It's probably going to be the best one you've ever had!

http://www.nwcn.com/home/?fId=135768473&fPath=/news/local&fDomain=10212
Sky Metalwala's sister reunited with father :woohoo:

Solomon Metalwala was reunited Friday with his four-year-old daughter, Metalwala's attorney confirmed to KING 5.

Same article can be found at this King5 link:
http://www.king5.com/news/local/sky...as-sister-reunited-with-father-135768473.html

I stand corrected! Christmas wishes came true early!

But who in Julia's life would remain "unfound" by all of the LEA's working on this case, if indeed he is with someone? There would have to be SOME communication between Julia and this person...I always wondered this in Kyron's case too (still wondering...) who TH could have arranged to "take" Kyron with NO electronic evidence of this person? That is my biggest concern in all of these cases where a parent clings to the belief/hope that the child is "being held". Even if such people exist in all of these cases (Skelton Boys, the little boy Timmie, etc...) which I doubt, how are none of them located by LE when researching the case? I have to think that at least one of these "holders" would have been found by now...:( Sadly, it seems to be easier to hide a body than a live child, IMO.

I'm not sure what the legalities are if and when someone is named a person of interest or not. Julia is not a POI nor a suspect so does she have free reign to do what she wants without LE investigating her? We know she has access to a computer so the communication could be via computer. Skype is a very popular FREE service used by millions worldwide. I don't think LE can get any of her personal stuff without a search warrant and in order to get a search warrant they have to have probable cause.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BBrown