WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Praise the Lord! Merry Christmas Solomon and M! All that's missing now is for Sky to be found and Julia to spend the rest of her days behind bars. Praying hard for a miracle to happen here.

I'm not sure what the legalities are if and when someone is named a person of interest or not. Julia is not a POI nor a suspect so does she have free reign to do what she wants without LE investigating her? We know she has access to a computer so the communication could be via computer. Skype is a very popular FREE service used by millions worldwide. I don't think LE can get any of her personal stuff without a search warrant and in order to get a search warrant they have to have probable cause.

Doesn't it seem like they SHOULD have probable cause though? Just based on the circumstances of Sky's disappearance?

Doesn't it seem like they SHOULD have probable cause though? Just based on the circumstances of Sky's disappearance?

It's one thing to be suspicious of someone but it's a totally different matter when there is no evidence to back it up.

LE may suspect her but yet don't have enough to charge or arrest her. As a matter of fact, they won't even consider her a POI in the case at this time.

That may change in a matter of minutes, days, weeks but until then they have nothing.

Bellevue Police, who are leading the investigation into Sky's disappearance, have not named Biryukova as a person of interest, though investigators have said repeatedly that they are disappointed in the level of cooperation they have received from her.

http://www.king5.com/news/local/sky...as-sister-reunited-with-father-135768473.html

and just to add.....the gas station had been out of gas for close to a month do to credit issues according to reports.

Really? First time I hear this. So she had no gas can and the reason may be because there was NO gas at the gas station.

Additional questions...

Why did Julia borrow her brother's car and on what day did she get it? Did she specifically ask to borrow it for ten day? Why?

Msm has stated that one or more of Julia's family/close circle of friends are cooperating with LE. Who?

Were cadaver dogs used on Julia's apartment? (this may have been answered and I missed it)

What is the Scottsdale connection? Does Julia have family or friends there?

What, if anything was found in Watershed Park?

RBBM I think it would be a good idea for some of Sky's missing posters to be distributed in Scottsdale, AZ. Do we have anyone from WS living close to Scottsdale that would be willing to do this? In addition the local news in Scottsdale could pick up this story and bring awareness to the local area.

Really? First time I hear this. So she had no gas can and the reason may be because there was NO gas at the gas station.

I will try to find where I either read or heard about this. I think she knew the gas station was out of gas from a previous visit, but that's just my opinion.

Good questions!
And I SOOO hope you are right about Sky being hidden (instead of the alternative).

My problem with Sky being hidden is that the pictures of Julia captured in the days before show a very distressed and upset person who looks to be barely holding it together. The puffy eyes, the worry lines, etc.

I think he is no longer 'with' us. :cry:

My problem with Sky being hidden is that the pictures of Julia captured in the days before show a very distressed and upset person who looks to be barely holding it together. The puffy eyes, the worry lines, etc.

I think he is no longer 'with' us. :cry:

Sadly, I agree. :(

I really hope thats not the case, he is one of the most beautiful little boys ever.....so did SM get custody today?

Hi n/t..the real reason she had no gas can was because she didnt need any gas. IMO :truce:

Hi n/t..the real reason she had no gas can was because she didnt need any gas. IMO :truce:

Do any gas stations supply gas cans any more? I've noticed signs at the gas stations I frequent stating that the customer must supply their own gas can. It's possible JB didn't know that, making the absence of a gas can the first flaw in her story. If the gas station was in fact out of gas, it really didn't matter that she didn't have a can. But, she decided to carry through with reporting her son missing, anyway. Was that b/c she had no explanation for her friend SO as to her son's whereabouts when SO drove her back to her (brother's) car?

As for the gas station being closed, it's possible JB didn't know that. It may not be a station she routinely used. I'm also wondering how long JB had possession of her brother's car and how long ago her accident was. There may have been a substantial time period in which she was without a car. So, even if JB was familiar with that particular gas station, it may have closed during the time she was without a car.

Hi pferrin, I realize for those who have a problem with her abduction story will think that but I'm trying to look at perhaps at an innocent reason why she wouldn't have a gas can. Someone mentioned the gas station not having gas, like I said in my post, it was the first time I heard that. So perhaps she didn't have a gas can because there was no gas at the station.

I don't carry a gas can in my car. Maybe her brother didn't either. It was his car.

I'm not saying Julia isn't involved in Sky's disappearance but I'm trying to look at everything objectively. It's the "what if" that keeps me coming back to these missing person threads. I like to believe the child or adult is alive until there is undeniable evidence that they have passed on.

So far, in this case there is no evidence to suggest that except for people's feelings and I understand why considering the statistics.

But again, what if Sky is still alive ? What if she is hiding him? What if in her desperation for money she sold him?

What if Sky was really abducted?

I would think that if she didn't know the place had gas she would've made a huge issue out of that to LE when telling her story?

IIRC that wasn't the case. Her story led LE to question 'where' her gas can was......

and just to add.....the gas station had been out of gas for close to a month do to credit issues according to reports.

Last night I went through many of the articles I could find from the beginning when Sky went missing. I was unable to find the information about the gas station NOT having gas. I remember this and it stood out to me, but I can't find it anywhere. I am sorry and please disregard my statement above until I can verify this. My intention was not to mislead anyone and I certainly don't like to have rumors out there. Please disregard this until/if I can find an article to back it up. I am going to the dog house now for awhile....

KristiL, based on what I found below, I'm sure you saw what you were speaking of regarding the gas station's lack of gas. We'll find the article! Never fear!! :)

Northtowne Chevron Service:

http://www.yelp.com/biz/northtowne-chevron-service-bellevue

YELP reviews dating back to 2007 from people complaining about this station constantly being out of gas and having super high prices compared to other local stations. Didn't read all of the posts...only had a couple of minutes. So, there is a history with this gas station.

Mostly lurking - you guys are incredible for the amount of time that gets put into this. Thanks!

Bumping for Sky! Where are you? Hoping that Solomon and little M are enjoying their time together as best they can under the circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther