WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Up until a certain point, there were other people present in Sky's life - SO, SJ, grandparents, uncle, daycare providers, neighbors, doctors, etc. One or more of those people might know if Sky had a transitional object (blankie, favorite toy, etc). If that object were found in JB's home, I would find that psychologically very interesting, as Sky should have had it with him when JB took him on the "drive to the hospital". It falls in line with what Jash was also referring to towards the end of the last thread -- was there evidence of a 2 year-old in the home (diapers, toddler food, etc)?
Sure, at this point, we're grasping at straws, but I'm going to keep toiling away and tossing out any ideas that come to mind in the hopes that it leads somewhere.

bbm
I'm sure LE have already investigated that among other things.

Bringing post over from last thread:

jjenny said:
KristiL said:
http://mynorthwest.com/108/605801/Da...edical-records

Oh no, I think I heard the attorney say MM was only 29 pounds when she was taken from Julia into protective custody. 29 pounds for a five year old? I can only imagine how much Sky weighed.

Yes, lawyer said she was 29 pounds on Nov 6 and now she is 36-37 pounds after being in foster care.

My little guy is 5 and he weighed 40 lbs at his 5 year check up. He was considered very thin. My nephew (many years ago) had an unknown medical problem. When he was 6 months old, he stopped growing. He didn't grow again until he was 3. Therefore, when he was 5, he was very, very little. He weighed 30 pounds when he started Kindergarten.

I think the telling sign is that she gained several pounds in a short period of time when living with someone besides Julia. Julia mistreated these children. They were neglected; and it may have caused Sky's death. :(

I don't see Sky holding anything in this particular photograph. All I see is a little boy with a hoodie on yet again sitting at a table where he's obviously too short to reach.

If you look real closely, you will see a clear straw in his left hand.:seeya:
JMO

answerig some questions:
I sent an email over to the attorney and Soloon asking some of the questions here. hope we hear back soon!

Search and Seek Association is ready to beginn ground searches as soon as Le, Solomon and the attorney feels the time is right. we dont want to hinder an investigation in any way.

I have suggested to Solomons attorney, Clay, to retreive the video surveliece from the costco. this could tell us who the other person is! perhaps jb, or maybe someone who played a part in Sky's dissapearance.

I do check in here at least daily for any new information, good questions, etc. please keep this thread going! lets get Sky home!

We are all very thankful for everything you guys are doing!

bbm
I'm sure LE have already investigated that among other things.

Sigh. They probably did. But, LE, so far as we know, didn't check the flickr data for accurate dates to narrow the timeline until WS brought up the issue so we're just doing anything and everything we can to throw ideas out there to assist LE in bringing Sky home. Some of it they may have done and some of it they may not have thought of. The more minds, the better, in my opinion!

I don't understand LE's actions here at all. They can't find the child (who is very unlikely to be alive, IMO). Why don't they charge the mother with neglect (either for leaving Sky alone in the car (which is what her story is, after all), or for M since she was 29 pounds when removed from mother, according to the lawyer, and then rapidly gained weight). What are they waiting for, exactly? If they are waiting for her to voluntary talk, it certainly doesn't look like that is going to happen. And instead we are here discussing her visitations rights.

I agree. In the Costco picture, there are presumably four people present. There is a roast chicken container in the background and two plates with remnants of roast chicken.

Sky has nothing. Not even an empty plate. There are THREE cups present on the table. And only two of them have straws inserted in the lids.

Now, it is not uncommon for children of Sky's age to prefer to drink out of sippy cups. But, there isn't one anywhere in sight.

It looks like Sky has the 3rd straw in his tiny little hand. I truly don't think that they would go to eat at Costco and not feed Sky. I am going to infer that Sky was uncooperative (as with most toddlers at some point) with a plate and cup in front of him so they kept the area that was within his reach cleared away.

Come home baby boy!!

Sigh. They probably did. But, LE, so far as we know, didn't check the flickr data for accurate dates to narrow the timeline until WS brought up the issue so we're just doing anything and everything we can to throw ideas out there to assist LE in bringing Sky home. Some of it they may have done and some of it they may not have thought of. The more minds, the better, in my opinion!

Wow. Really? LE didn't check the flickr data and only did so because they saw it posted here at WS? Oh dear.

It looks like Sky has the 3rd straw in his tiny little hand. I truly don't think that they would go to eat at Costco and not feed Sky. I am going to infer that Sky was uncooperative (as with most toddlers at some point) with a plate and cup in front of him so they kept the area that was within his reach cleared away.

Come home baby boy!!

Yup. Look at how he's not focused on the camera at all. He's looking at what else he can grab. LOL Typical 2 year old boy! I can say that. I have two!! They're men now but did I ever have my hands full with them at that age. Oh and one other thing,,,,they always want what the other sibling has. It doesn't matter if it's the exact same thing. They want whatever he/she has. :)

answerig some questions:
I sent an email over to the attorney and Soloon asking some of the questions here. hope we hear back soon!

Search and Seek Association is ready to beginn ground searches as soon as Le, Solomon and the attorney feels the time is right. we dont want to hinder an investigation in any way.

I have suggested to Solomons attorney, Clay, to retreive the video surveliece from the costco. this could tell us who the other person is! perhaps jb, or maybe someone who played a part in Sky's dissapearance.

I do check in here at least daily for any new information, good questions, etc. please keep this thread going! lets get Sky home!

We are all very thankful for everything you guys are doing!

I thought that lady was the same friend she called the day Sky disappeared. Wasn't that determined a while ago? :waitasec:

How is your work on getting Sky's case on Interpol coming along? :seeya:

Wonder if they could pull security camera feed from all the restaurants to see if Sky is given food at any them?

Too much of a stretch, I know. You could always argue something. That he didn't feel like eating. That he had just eaten and wasn't hungry. I know. I know.

I am literally grasping at straws that this one has gone on sooooo long without some kind of charges being filed. I mean c'mon. Weren't charges filed against Solomon when the baby was left in the car while shopping (at Target).

Why hasn't LE at least filed a neglect charge against JB for the same reason. Especially considering that the Target incident didn't have an negative outcome and this one did!

I don't understand LE's actions here at all. They can't find the child (who is very unlikely to be alive, IMO). Why don't they charge the mother with neglect (either for leaving Sky alone in the car (which is what her story is, after all), or for M since she was 29 pounds when removed from mother, according to the lawyer, and then rapidly gained weight). What are they waiting for, exactly? If they are waiting for her to voluntary talk, it certainly doesn't look like that is going to happen. And instead we are here discussing her visitations rights.

I'm no doctor but if M was starved, she would have some serious health issues when taking in the amount of food to get to the alleged weight gain. How much did she gain? 10 lbs in a couple of weeks? That's excessive when it comes to a child who was supposedly being starved by her mom.

Not buying it.

Wonder if they could pull security camera feed from all the restaurants to see if Sky is given food at any them?

Too much of a stretch, I know. You could always argue something. That he didn't feel like eating. That he had just eaten and wasn't hungry. I know. I know.

I am literally grasping at straws that this one has gone on sooooo long without some kind of charges being filed. I mean c'mon. Weren't charges filed against Solomon when the baby was left in the car while shopping (at Target).

Why hasn't LE at least filed a neglect charge against JB for the same reason. Especially considering that the Target incident didn't have an negative outcome and this one did!

Maybe because the story is true or there is more going on than we know.

JOINING US ON WEBSLEUTHS RADIO WILL BE MISSING TOT SKY METALWALA'S FATHER SOLOMON AND HIS ATTORNEY CLAY TERRY. THERE IS POSITIVE NEWS IN SKY'S CASE.

The show will start in one hour - 8PM EST and 5PM PST

You can listen by clicking on the Websleuths Radio link on my signature line.

I'm no doctor but if M was starved, she would have some serious health issues when taking in the amount of food to get to the alleged weight gain. How much did she gain? 10 lbs in a couple of weeks? That's excessive when it comes to a child who was supposedly being starved by her mom.

Not buying it.

My thoughts exactly. Not to mention that neither child looks malnourished to me in any photographs we've been privy to. MOO

I thought that lady was the same friend she called the day Sky disappeared. Wasn't that determined a while ago? :waitasec:
<snip>

If you're referring to SJ (from the Costco photo), she wasn't the one that JB called that day. SO was the one she called.

Bumping for Sky!

So Julia is still living with her brother? I think the walls are closing in on her. If she is not in the old apartment, then her stuff should be moved out so SM doesn't have to pay the rent on a place that no one lives. He needs that money to care for his daughter and to look for his son.
Maybe Julia doesn't realize it but she will never find another man who treats her as good as SM did. I doubt she will find any man at all, considering her well known mental issues and the suspicions about her missing child.

My thoughts exactly. Not to mention that neither child looks malnourished to me in any photographs we've been privy to. MOO

I believe we established the latest photos were in June.
We haven't seen any photos of how M looked when she was removed from her mother.

Not buying it.
No, it were 6-7 lb in 2 months, according to the lawyer. And nobody has to buy anything, I don't doubt her weight was recorded when she was removed from her mother.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member