WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe that there are two Sues - SJ who is Julia's friend and SM who is the paternal grandmother of Sky and MM.

I think you may have gotten confused by references to "Grandma Sue" who is actually SJ. In JB's Flickr account, there was a photo of SJ assembling a toy kitchen with M and Sky at her house. JB had tagged the photo "building a kitchen with Grandma Sue" or something to that effect.

I don't think SM's mother's name is Sue.

The attorney did share that they were 100% able to verify that Sky was seen in June at the beauty shop so that was good, that closed the gap 45 days from their original statement regarding May. They also stated that there is a hearing upcoming that will grant Solomon permanent custody of M and prohibit any visitation with Julia. M was identified as a witness. Like I said in my previous post, Solomon pointed out that once Julia made up her mind to do something, she would do it irregardless. He pointed out that her support had stopped in October and that might have been what prompted the Sugar Daddy site registration. He said she was not one to go out and get a job. Probably the most significant thing is the fact that LE has endorsed their efforts so far. They are keeping in regular contact with Solomon and Mr. Terry, and they have approved of their efforts to reach out to the doctor's offices and press regarding the possible sightings of Sky since May. Mr. Terry did state about the neighbor who may have saw Sky in October but apparently it is not very reliable information at this point.

BBM. Just as I've suspected all along. I believe the person was likely well-intentioned and truly believed they saw Sky. But, one person to have seen Sky in 4 months is a really long time and makes it less likely in my mind that they truly saw him.

Thank you SO MUCH for summarizing this! I really appreciate the update!

Most of all, I want to know when JB asked Solomon if she could take the kids overseas. I suspect that was the beginning of her trying to develop an alibi for why Sky was not around and I have no doubt in my mind that whenever that email was sent was shortly after Sky really, truly went missing. I would guess Sky went missing in no less than one week prior to that email being sent. But, that's just my guess.

Thank you all for joining us on the radio show tonight! I was very impressed with our guests. I pray Sky is found very soon!

:praying:

Most of all, I want to know when JB asked Solomon if she could take the kids overseas. I suspect that was the beginning of her trying to develop an alibi for why Sky was not around and I have no doubt in my mind that whenever that email was sent was shortly after Sky really, truly went missing. I would guess Sky went missing in no less than one week prior to that email being sent. But, that's just my guess.

There were so many questions that we would have liked an answer too but hopefully SandS will continue to bridge the gap between WS and Solomon and we can get a lot of these questions answered. I hope Solomon now realizes just how many people he has in his corner. I believe he was quite shocked to know that there were people out there like us who genuinely care about these missing persons. He is such a humble man and I noticed it's seems very difficult for him to still talk badly or negatively regarding Julia despite everything she has put him and those children through. I don't think it's in his nature to be anything other than just a kind-hearted person. Lord knows, I would have slammed Julia any chance I got. I guess he learned a long time ago how to deal with her and I can only imagine what all of their lives were like with her.

I hope I'm wrong, but this smells like the Anthony case to me. No one has seen Sky in 45 days from the time he went missing. Seems like she's playing the same cat and mouse game that Cassie Anthony played. I really feel for Sky's dad and sister. I have too kids and when my oldest was 4 I know he could varify events from that day. My point being, it would seem that if LA asked the sister "when was the last time you saw Sky?" that she could answer reliably. Does anyone know if she's been interviewed?

When LE asked the sister she said Sky was in a car wrapped in blanket. She is only 4. Children that age don't have a concept of time and can be easily influenced. I really don't think 4 year old is going to solve the case.

I hope I'm wrong, but this smells like the Anthony case to me. No one has seen Sky in 45 days from the time he went missing. Seems like she's playing the same cat and mouse game that Cassie Anthony played. I really feel for Sky's dad and sister. I have too kids and when my oldest was 4 I know he could varify events from that day. My point being, it would seem that if LA asked the sister "when was the last time you saw Sky?" that she could answer reliably. Does anyone know if she's been interviewed?

There is an audio of Julia obviously manipulationg the 4 year old's behavior. Also, CPS refused visitation by Julia when Sky disappeared because they didn't want her influencing little M. It is quite possible little M was told that she would be taken away from her mommy if she didn't parrot exactly what Julia told her to say. More manipulation.

Also, there could have been a blanket carried to the car that day. She may have told little M that Sky was sleeping under the blankie. Why would she question her mommy then? Especially if the bad people were going to come and take her away if she didn't cooperate with mommy. Mommy may have even told her that the bad people took Sky away.

The attorney did share that they were 100% able to verify that Sky was seen in June at the beauty shop so that was good, that closed the gap 45 days from their original statement regarding May. They also stated that there is a hearing upcoming that will grant Solomon permanent custody of M and prohibit any visitation with Julia. M was identified as a witness. Like I said in my previous post, Solomon pointed out that once Julia made up her mind to do something, she would do it irregardless. He pointed out that her support had stopped in October and that might have been what prompted the Sugar Daddy site registration. He said she was not one to go out and get a job. Probably the most significant thing is the fact that LE has endorsed their efforts so far. They are keeping in regular contact with Solomon and Mr. Terry, and they have approved of their efforts to reach out to the doctor's offices and press regarding the possible sightings of Sky since May. Mr. Terry did state about the neighbor who may have saw Sky in October but apparently it is not very reliable information at this point.

Still catching up, and don't have working speakers so am unable to listen.

BBM. By her support, that means spousal support or alimony, correct?

tia

tia

He called it "maintenance fee." I presume it was spousal support, but if he lost his business, the amount of child support he would still have to pay probably decreased as well.

He called it "maintenance fee." I presume it was spousal support, but if he lost his business, the amount of child support he would still have to pay probably decreased as well.

Reductions or increases in child support are much different than spousal support. Child support can be increased or decreased at any time and was likely adjusted (if CT is worth his :twocents:) when Solomon lost the business. IIUC, either parent can file for a cs modifcation at any time so long as a specified percentage of change is met ( in either an increase or decrease ).

That said, the timing of any alimony/spousal support ending in relation to Sky's disappearance is alarming. That in addition to pending mediation for custody and visitation / a parenting agreement would have certainly been triggers for her ocd and any other dx's.

Admittedly, I have not read each post in each thread, too much to keep up with so forgive me if the following has been mentioned.

We know JB had her brothers car for 10 days. Did dogs pick up Sky's scent in the car and if so, what kind of dogs were used? Did a cadaver dog hit in the car. Has LE mentioned cadaver dogs at all in MSM with this case?

And has LE checked for records of any cars she may have rented or if any of the close players to her rented a car for JB, even if she was not named as a driver when the car was rented? I guess where I am going with this, is if it has been established that JB had access to another vehicle other than her brothers during the time Sky may have been missing, has LE identified such vehicles and processed them forensicaly?

I don't trust JB as far as I can throw her. She strikes me as very manipulative, evil and conniving. The type who could harm her child solely out of revenge against SM and not give it another thought, nor feel any remorse about it. Especially if she hadn't bonded with Sky or resented him in any way placing blame on him for the break up of the marriage and the cause of her ocd and other problems. Not saying her placing blame elsewhere is right, just that I can see her doing something like that.

I will continue to check here at least daily for any new developments. i will share information as im permitted from LE and Solomon. I want to personally thank each and every one of you for your continued help with bringing Sky home. I received a very nice text message this evening after the show from Solomon. He is very grateful!

continue your hard work!! you are certainly helping this daddy get closer to his baby boy!

<modsnip>

ETA: Gitana (and anyone else), could Solomon sue the system for not protecting his children?

In Washington state, DSHS has been sued and lost (or settled) many times. Really horrible things have happened under their watch due to negligence.

I'm not sure if he could sue in this case though. I don't know if you can sue a judge for making a bad decision. I don't think CPS had an open case with Julia and the kids, unfortunately. If they were supposed to be receiving visits from a caseworker, and that person wasn't keeping up with it, he could sue for that, but I don't think that was the case.

Wow. Really? LE didn't check the flickr data and only did so because they saw it posted here at WS? Oh dear.

I think LE has been on top of everything, including the dates of flikr photos. However, you never know. Our sleuthers here solve cases. One decades old missing child case may be about to be solved right now due to efforts of our posters, specifically, our very own Cubby!

I believe we established the latest photos were in June.
We haven't seen any photos of how M looked when she was removed from her mother.

In no photos that I have seen have the children looked malnourished. But that does not mean they weren't. Starving? I am not sure that's why Sky disappeared. But I can easily see the kids having to wait hours for food, and then having to eat large amounts quickly at odd, designated times and also to be forced to eat certain things as the bulk of their caloric consumption, like baby formula. I just don't think someone can recover so easily from severed OCD without intensive help.

There may have been times that Julia was better and worse with the children's diets. I don't doubt for a moment that M was underweight when put into foster care. The report, IIRC, was that M was underweight when she entered care, and had improved by the time she went into Solomon's custody.

That info is out there. Maybe look for it in an older news article. I did see it mentioned with dates, IIRC.

tia

Must be. Maintenance is a word used when discussing spousal support. And child support only "terminates" when the child comes of age or dies.

In Washington state, DSHS has been sued and lost (or settled) many times. Really horrible things have happened under their watch due to negligence.

I'm not sure if he could sue in this case though. I don't know if you can sue a judge for making a bad decision. I don't think CPS had an open case with Julia and the kids, unfortunately. If they were supposed to be receiving visits from a caseworker, and that person wasn't keeping up with it, he could sue for that, but I don't think that was the case.

CPS did not fail these kids. According to dad and his attorney, they cleared him. So we would be looking at the court when it comes to blame. But, it is almost impossible to sue a court system. Judges have judicial immunity. I don't see that happening here.

Not trying to defend Julia, but some cultures are very strict about their children keeping a think figure. I was friends with a Romanian chick and their diet consist of mainly soups to keep thin. The mother would even tell her if she thought she was gaining weight. Also, most asian cultures are the same way. I have been around that culture about 13 years and they are all about appearances too.

Even assuming that was true, I really don't care what is acceptable in other cultures, considering that when people come here, they have to follow US laws.
Cause there are some atrocious things by US standards that might be acceptable in some cultures, that are not acceptable here.

When LE asked the sister she said Sky was in a car wrapped in blanket. She is only 4. Children that age don't have a concept of time and can be easily influenced. I really don't think 4 year old is going to solve the case.

I disagree. She may not solve the case because it takes a lot more than a 4 year old girl's memory to get all the evidence but she holds some very crucial pieces of this "puzzle". I hate using that word in a missing child case but hope you all know what I mean.

Child psychologists are no doubt working with M, imo.

One case example:

The Night Mary Jane Disappeared

Can a three-year-old's words be the key to solving her mother's murder?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/33840070/ns/dateline_nbc-crime_reports/t/night-mary-jane-disappeared/

cubby said:
<snip> We know JB had her brothers car for 10 days. Did dogs pick up Sky's scent in the car and if so, what kind of dogs were used? Did a cadaver dog hit in the car. Has LE mentioned cadaver dogs at all in MSM with this case? <snip>

I have yet to see LE mention cadaver dogs having been used; only search and rescue dogs (though I can't imagine they haven't used cadaver dogs as well at this point). The dogs did pick up Sky's scent in the car but I wonder if that's just because his car seat was inside.

search-and-rescue dogs found the boy's scent in the car but not in the surrounding area.
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/nat...hild-car-missing-sky-metalwala-biryukova.html

Police used a search-and-rescue dog at Biryukova's apartment on Monday, not a cadaver dog as some had speculated.
http://www.king5.com/news/local/sky...declines-request-for-polygraph-133499358.html

I have yet to see LE mention cadaver dogs having been used; only search and rescue dogs (though I can't imagine they haven't used cadaver dogs as well at this point). The dogs did pick up Sky's scent in the car but I wonder if that's just because his car seat was inside.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/nat...hild-car-missing-sky-metalwala-biryukova.html

http://www.king5.com/news/local/sky...declines-request-for-polygraph-133499358.html

Jash - one of our posters (locals) here had a bit of inside information regarding the use of the dogs and it was stated (if I remember correctly) that dogs were taken into the apartment and did alert. I have to figure out which thread it was on and when I find it, I'll post it.

As far as M is concerned, from the program last night, she is was described by Clay Terry as a "witness." He was explaining this when they were discussing Solomon being granted PERMANENT custody and NO VISITATION for Julia. They said they could not take the risk of allowing Julia visitation because all it might take is one little whisper by her into M's ear which could undue the previous 60+ days of work that they have accomplished with her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jasonleblanc061975@gmail.