WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as M is concerned, from the program last night, she is was described by Clay Terry as a "witness." He was explaining this when they were discussing Solomon being granted PERMANENT custody and NO VISITATION for Julia. They said they could not take the risk of allowing Julia visitation because all it might take is one little whisper by her into M's ear which could undue the previous 60+ days of work that they have accomplished with her.

I am sure they are hoping M will provide them with info, but it certainly doesn't look like it had happened so far.

What really gets me going is that JB didn't look underweight or malnourished in the surveillance photos. So, she was capable of feeding herself but not M?!

Someone on another forum has come across a previously unseen photo of Sky (click here).

Apparently the guy seen in the photo briefly set his FB profile pic to this photo. He is one of Julia's FB friends and knows her from church. He talked about JB in an article recently here (note, his first name is mispelled).

My observations about the photo:
- Sky looks fuller in the face
- the photo is a very close shot, with the guy's face getting cut off. I wonder whether the guy took the photo himself, maybe with his phone and his arm outstretched. Does that mean there was no one else with him and Sky?
- the retail business (?) in the background looks open yet it is very dark outside. That makes me think the photo wasn't taken during the summer. If it was taken in the spring, Sky would have been around 18 months old. If it was taken in the fall, he would have been around 24 months old.

Does anyone have any guesses as to how old Sky is in that photo and how it relates to the sink photos (newer? older?). And for the locals, do you recognize the location in the background? I am having a hard time reading the lettering over the garage doors(?) ... looks like "entrance". Also there appears to be some patio umbrellas in the right corner.

FYI, I have already sent this information to "search and seek". Hopefully it can be as useful as the salon photo was!

I think he is younger in that photo.

That info is out there. Maybe look for it in an older news article. I did see it mentioned with dates, IIRC.

I've been looking and haven't found anything with a specific date for when JB sent an email to SM about wanting to take the kids overseas. All I can find is that an email was sent. If anyone has a specific date, that would be awesome!

And....WELCOME Rdw1981 & Polevaultpower!!!!

:welcome4:

Someone on another forum has come across a previously unseen photo of Sky (click here).

Apparently the guy seen in the photo briefly set his FB profile pic to this photo. He is one of Julia's FB friends and knows her from church. He talked about JB in an article recently here (note, his first name is mispelled).

My observations about the photo:
- Sky looks fuller in the face
- the photo is a very close shot, with the guy's face getting cut off. I wonder whether the guy took the photo himself, maybe with his phone and his arm outstretched. Does that mean there was no one else with him and Sky?
- the retail business (?) in the background looks open yet it is very dark outside. That makes me think the photo wasn't taken during the summer. If it was taken in the spring, Sky would have been around 18 months old. If it was taken in the fall, he would have been around 24 months old.

Does anyone have any guesses as to how old Sky is in that photo and how it relates to the sink photos (newer? older?). And for the locals, do you recognize the location in the background? I am having a hard time reading the lettering over the garage doors(?) ... looks like "entrance". Also there appears to be some patio umbrellas in the right corner.

FYI, I have already sent this information to "search and seek". Hopefully it can be as useful as the salon photo was!

He definitely looks younger to me. Maybe 18 months or so.

Or even less than 18 months. I wonder who the man is-I don't think he is one of the father's relatives?

I agree -- he could be even younger. JD is someone JB knows from church.

I think this is definitely a much older photo of Sky. He still has the chubby cheeks like he did as an infant/early toddler. The article states JD's name was mentioned in several investigative reports and that Julia knows him from church which means that Solomon probably knows him as well.

It looks like a lot of windows at the one store (?), which may make it some place easy to identify. The windows remind me of what is usually seen in a bathroom, the thick type that you may only be able to see a reflection of someone in (I'm sure they have a name but darn if I can recall it at this moment).

Thanks Jash for sending this to SandS.

Yes, Sky is very chubby cheeked in this photo. In the one in the sink his face looks thinner, he doesn't have the chubby cheeks anymore. Police should know when the sink photos were taken, but they haven't said anything about dates.
They have to figure out when he went missing-that will affect where they should be searching for him. Have they tried searching landfills?

In looking at the full size of the photo, I don't think it is a Xmas present. It looks it has a pattern with flowers on it.

http://twitpic.com/83kiui/full

In looking further at the full size photo, there are several red marks on Sky's face.

This photo was posted January 5th 2012. Who is this man and is that a Xmas present in the background??

http://twitpic.com/83kiui

There is no man in the photo and I don't see any Xmas presents. I believe the guy who posts these photos saved some of the flickr photos and is now posting them. There were numerous photos on flickr, mostly of M but some of Sky (and we should have saved them).

Good morning!

And yes it was me that posted about the cadaver dogs. Someone involved with local search and rescue said that there is reason to believe that Sky was deceased in JB's apartment and went on to say immediately after that. . .but cadaver dog hits are not enough to use as evidence in a case. I took that to mean that there was a cadaver dog hit, but I don't have any way of verifying that and haven't heard anything else about it anywhere else. HTH

I think Sky looks younger in that pic. It looks like a Costco with the specials reader board to the right of the entrance and the umbrellas in the cafe in the exit to the far right. I'm thinking Sky looks to be about 18months to me. MOO.

As to when JB asked to take the kids out of the area and forego child support. . .I found a date of Oct 24th. It fits exactly into that timeline. . .

Oct 19th SVU "Missing Pieces" airs,
Oct. 24th offers to forego child support and move with children,
Oct 27th borrows SB's car.

This is from the timeline of the person that has the FB with all the pics, etc.

HTH
MOO

That timeline also fits with the neighbor who thinks he or she saw Sky in the middle of Oct.

In looking at the full size of the photo, I don't think it is a Xmas present. It looks it has a pattern with flowers on it.

http://twitpic.com/83kiui/full

In looking further at the full size photo, there are several red marks on Sky's face.

I believe Sky had some birth marks on his forehead that are present in many photos and that many people have mistaken for signs of abuse. That may be what you are seeing.

Also, yes, I see a flower print as well on the photo. Is this photo from when grandpa visited? There's lots of clothes in the corner and the same bedspread.

Good morning!

And yes it was me that posted about the cadaver dogs. Someone involved with local search and rescue said that there is reason to believe that Sky was deceased in JB's apartment and went on to say immediately after that. . .but cadaver dog hits are not enough to use as evidence in a case. I took that to mean that there was a cadaver dog hit, but I don't have any way of verifying that and haven't heard anything else about it anywhere else. HTH

I think Sky looks younger in that pic. It looks like a Costco with the specials reader board to the right of the entrance and the umbrellas in the cafe in the exit to the far right. I'm thinking Sky looks to be about 18months to me. MOO.

As to when JB asked to take the kids out of the area and forego child support. . .I found a date of Oct 24th. It fits exactly into that timeline. . .

HTH
MOO

Thanks Hambirg. I agree about Sky's age, looks about the same time frame as the sink picture, etc., based on his hair cut, at least to me that is.

Good morning!

HTH
MOO

YAY! Thank you for finding this. She also accessed her Sugar Daddies site on Oct 26th before taking a long hiatus.

Thanks Hambirg. I agree about Sky's age, looks about the same time frame as the sink picture, etc., based on his hair cut, at least to me that is.

I think Sky was getting the same style haircut all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500