WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Comcast had an internet outage and I haven't had internet since yesterday afternoon!! I've been going crazy wondering about any new news about Sky. Still nothing. I don't understand why the person who was responsible for taking care of him hasn't been arrested yet for a minimum of the neglect she obviously inflicted on MM since she weighed as much as most small toddlers. Heck...my 2 1/2 MONTH old grand daughter weighs 14 pounds. MM was only twice the size of a 2 1/2 month old INFANT!!!!

Even if there is nothing that LE can do about Sky right now - do something for MM to show her that the world cares about her just as much as we do about Sky, I'm begging you. We might talk about Sky a lot more but that's because we don't know where he is and we worry for his safety. MM is just as much loved by us as Sky is and we (as a whole) need to let MM know that we love and care so much about her well being also. She needs to know that we want justice for the neglect and abuse that she went through just as much as we do about what Sky went through.

4645.jpg

SUCH a great point, ppjs! I hope Solomon knows that we care about little M just as much as Sky and that we are furious about what JB did to her as well. It's entirely possible JB could have "disappeared" M as well if intervention hadn't come sooner. I am grateful she is now with her father -- because even if she survived JB's neglect, she couldn't have healthily survived JB's abusive mind. Thank God M is so young and can heal from this under the loving care of her father.

just popping in. the day after the vigil for Sky, SAS was able to go over and see MM. we gave her a large bag of arts and craft supplies. we tried to convince her the jewels were for daddys socks! im sure they are having lots of fun making magical wands, sun catchers and all sorts of other things.

Sky, where are you buddy?

just popping in. the day after the vigil for Sky, SAS was able to go over and see MM. we gave her a large bag of arts and craft supplies. we tried to convince her the jewels were for daddys socks! im sure they are having lots of fun making magical wands, sun catchers and all sorts of other things.

Thanks for the update SandS. I guess there's nothing new that you can share with us (even one tiny little update)?

Thanks as always that you are doing for Sky!

The silence is maddening to us!

Truly, truly maddening. I wish we could hear something -- have the results from the tests come in yet? What did they find at Watershed Park? Do they know for sure JB was at the park? Have they narrowed the timeline further? Do they know why JB went to her car early in the morning? Was she carrying anything there or back? Do they have more video footage from Veloce? Do they have footage of the last time JB was seen at Veloce with Sky? Surely she has him in a stroller at some point -- even months prior. When is the last VERIFIABLE sighting of him besides June 15th?? I can't rest solid on one eyewitness account since June 15th. I just can't.

But Terry said that Biryukova's family, including her brother, whose car she borrowed on the day she reported Sky missing, have been estranged from Metalwala and his family and have not offered to help at all.

"This used to be a close relationship with the brother. Solomon used to babysit Julia's brother," Terry said.

This is so unbelievable to me -- how SB could not help SM find his very own nephew after how close SM was with him! Surely, SB knows JB's ways and how diabolical she is. Surely, he knows that SM is innocent in all this -- a victim. In choosing sides, how could he choose this one?!

Sky and his 4-year-old sister were at the center of a bitter custody battle between their estranged parents. Metalwala won custody of their daughter in December.

He has been caring for his daughter, M****, now 5 years-old, full time.

"She needs her dad real bad," Terry said last week.

M**** sometimes will talk about her brother, Metalwala said.

"It's nice when she talks about him. It gives me a little more of insight of how he's kind of developed," Metalwala said. "That's very special to my heart."

I am glad little M is, however unwittingly, helping her father through this tough time. I'm happy she has memories of Sky that she can share with him -- and I am sure they give her some measure of comfort as well. Hopefully, little M is talking about more than just what toys Sky liked to play with -- hopefully, she has said something about the day he went "missing" -- or something about the days in between that and June 15th. SM sounds like a great father -- allowing her to talk at her own pace, allowing the truth to unravel as it will. It's only a matter of time, Julia. Only a matter of time. We'll be waiting.

http://redmond.patch.com/articles/v...ve-at-vigil-for-missing-toddler#video-9145897

Does anyone know how to take a screen shot of a facebook page?

If Sky were someone else's boy whom Julia had been babysitting when he disappeared and she had no logical explanation for his disappearance, she would have been charged with a minimum of neglect, if not kidnapping, long before now. Why is it so different when it's a parent's own child that is missing?

:scream:

Wow! Good point...one I had not thought of before! :banghead:

Comcast had an internet outage and I haven't had internet since yesterday afternoon!! I've been going crazy wondering about any new news about Sky. Still nothing. I don't understand why the person who was responsible for taking care of him hasn't been arrested yet for a minimum of the neglect she obviously inflicted on MM since she weighed as much as most small toddlers. Heck...my 2 1/2 MONTH old grand daughter weighs 14 pounds. MM was only twice the size of a 2 1/2 month old INFANT!!!!

Even if there is nothing that LE can do about Sky right now - do something for MM to show her that the world cares about her just as much as we do about Sky, I'm begging you. We might talk about Sky a lot more but that's because we don't know where he is and we worry for his safety. MM is just as much loved by us as Sky is and we (as a whole) need to let MM know that we love and care so much about her well being also. She needs to know that we want justice for the neglect and abuse that she went through just as much as we do about what Sky went through.

4645.jpg

So thoughtful and well written, Princess. MM needs, and will continue to need, an outpouring of love to help her heal. But I DO know she is in such a good place with her daddy! :beats::beats::beats:

BBM
"Jewels for daddy's socks!"

How cute is THAT!

Thanks so much, Search and Seek! :seeya:

Truly, truly maddening. I wish we could hear something -- have the results from the tests come in yet? What did they find at Watershed Park? Do they know for sure JB was at the park? Have they narrowed the timeline further? Do they know why JB went to her car early in the morning? Was she carrying anything there or back? Do they have more video footage from Veloce? Do they have footage of the last time JB was seen at Veloce with Sky? Surely she has him in a stroller at some point -- even months prior. When is the last VERIFIABLE sighting of him besides June 15th?? I can't rest solid on one eyewitness account since June 15th. I just can't.

Great questions, Rougelatete! All of which we all are so wanting to know the answers to.

One question..."Do they know why JB went to her car early in the morning? Was she carrying anything there or back?"

Could you fill me in on this? I think I missed this piece of information...

TIA

This story was huge when it broke. Sky was featured on my local news here in Southern California multiple times. How are neighbors, members of the community, local media, local bloggers, local LE, local nosey nellies not constantly asking what the heck is going on with this case? Where is Sky, What the heck is going on here??

Thank you SAS for the updates from SM and little MM. I dreamt of little Sky last night, his sweet face, huge eyes and those long eyelashes have captured my heart. Will we even know if CPS has a "founded" allegation of neglect for these children? Although it is a separate issue than a "criminal" legal charge - it would still help me sleep at nights knowing she wouldn't pass a background check to work with children in the future.

Great questions, Rougelatete! All of which we all are so wanting to know the answers to.

One question..."Do they know why JB went to her car early in the morning? Was she carrying anything there or back?"

Could you fill me in on this? I think I missed this piece of information...

TIA

I've brought over my original post on this subject -- the information came from an unverified source (believe what you'd like!) ~

Hi Sleuthers ~

You can take this with as much a grain of salt as you'd like to (I'm still deciding how big or small a grain I'd like to take it with).

I just finished a 40-minute phone conversation with a local who is quite involved in the case and, with her own $300, ordered the Metalwala file and has been speaking with LE about it (you might consider her a quasi-professional like someone who volunteers on a search team but is well-known? I'm not sure how to put it....Regardless, she's in touch with LE and works on lots of missing persons cases).

Anyhow, she relayed certain information to me and, I don't know how accurate it might be, but it's worth passing on to you.

* JB went to her car on 11/4 just after her 1:28am facebook post on November 4th. According to my source, this information was gained from LE's file (apparently, LE was able to verify JB's comings and goings via the building's security system) and the source believes JB might have gone to the car to place a doll wrapped in a blanket to fool M into believing her brother was in the car (this last part not verified by LE). This would back up my belief that JB posts on facebook in times of high stress.

* I called Veloce Apartments and they confirmed that a resident's comings and goings are tracked using a FoB, which would corroborate my source's information that Veloce (and LE) were able to see that JB went to her car on 11/4 around 1:30am.

* My source said LE is absolutely, 100% convinced Sky is deceased but that they are unable to move forward as there is no evidence. The source believes that Sky was put in the trash (as I have previously stated I also believe) but that it happened October 15th or 16th and that JB spent the next 2 weeks planning her alibi (the October 15/16th date comes from my source, not LE).

* My source noted that JB and her mother both have intense, visceral reactions to males (read their emails and interviews in MSM) and that Sky, having a strong resemblance to his father, was actively killed (i.e. homicidal violence, not starvation/malnutrition) because of this. This information is from the source, not from LE.

* I won't go into details about how trash is brought from a starting point to the landfill, but suffice it to say that I learned tonight it is a very complicated and gruesome process and, from what my source said, LE does not want to search the landfill unless they are certain Sky is in it. To which I say:

SEARCH THE DAGGONE LANDFILL!!!!

Rougelatete, who are you quoting in the second quote above? Where the the original post come from?

Rougelatete, who are you quoting in the second quote above? Where the the original post come from?

Rougelatete posted that original post herself Wenwe. This information came from her conversation with this person who is familiar with Sky's case and that's why she prefaced it with "take it with a grain of salt" since she had no way to verify the information she was posting.

Rougelatete posted that original post herself Wenwe. This information came from her conversation with this person who is familiar with Sky's case and that's why she prefaced it with "take it with a grain of salt" since she had no way to verify the information she was posting.

Yes, thank you, Adrienne37. That is all correct. I made the original post -- the information is not verified in any way. All I can say is that I know who the person is and I trust what she told me and I trust that she would have the standing with LE to have obtained that information. That's all I've got, though.

I'd like to add that, if JB did go to her car, I personally don't think it was to hide a doll in a blanket. LE never found a doll (that we know of) -- only a blanket, when they searched the car (yes, a doll could have been thrown in the trash along the route but this just all seems more thorough than JB has proven herself to be). I suspect she went to the car to clean it or to get something from it. That's why I'd like to know if there is video footage of JB during that time period and what, if anything, she was carrying. I realize we'll never know unless she gets arrested and it gets presented at trial. But, I am curious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JustFab