WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
I called in the tip to search Kelsey Creek Park/Farm. I also referenced our community here if they wonder how the tip 'came to be.' So "hi" Bellevue Police Department if you're reading. We hope you find Sky soon, we are here to help!

Thanks ... praying for Sky.

I called in the tip to search Kelsey Creek Park/Farm. I also referenced our community here if they wonder how the tip 'came to be.' So "hi" Bellevue Police Department if you're reading. We hope you find Sky soon, we are here to help!

Thanks ... praying for Sky.
Thanks, ChelaCat! Thanks, Sky Crew! And, Thanks Bellevue Police Department!
We so want to bring Sky "home"!:please:

Thanks Chela - awesome!!! I still have no words for what I read on that particular site. It's just too eerie to me.

Chela, YOU ROCK! I am compiling notes of the original tarot reading, notes of posters who have read the Tarot reading and what their thoughts were. I am not sure if we can share those here since it started from a "blog" site and I need to be able to provide a link for others to read it. I almost feel that it would require a different thread but I am not sure that the Mods would allow that.

There is so much sleuthing that can be done with this info and I would love to get more posters on board with these clues (even if it is a long shot).

Chela, YOU ROCK! I am compiling notes of the original tarot reading, notes of posters who have read the Tarot reading and what their thoughts were. I am not sure if we can share those here since it started from a "blog" site and I need to be able to provide a link for others to read it. I almost feel that it would require a different thread but I am not sure that the Mods would allow that.

There is so much sleuthing that can be done with this info and I would love to get more posters on board with these clues (even if it is a long shot).

Hi Wen and other posters working so hard to find Skye. Please note that WS does not allow psychic discussions on its boards, including the tarot card discussion. While we appreciate all your hard work, Management has decided this type of discussion doesn't fit well here.

Thanks,

Salem

Salem, Thank you for the clarification, I understand and I am okay with that. I truly wish LE could move forward with their case in some way. I wish I had the "magic button" to push and bring Sky and all of the missing children home. It just feels so discouraging to come here and still nothing more than we knew the first day about Sky. I can only take solace in little M. is safe with her Daddy.

Sky Crew continues to be here for you Little Man.

I don't post here anymore but my heart skips a beat every time a post is made for dear sweet Sky.

It seems like so many have been found lately or at least some resolution, PLEASE let Sky be the next one found.

You....SKY.... little darling man are in the hearts of so many

Coldpizza, we miss you and it is comforting to know that you are following along with us for Sky. Please post with us as Sky Crew needs all of the collective thoughts, energy, ideas, clues, etc to make sure this sweet little boy gets home. I truly believe that if you put it to the universe . . . the universe will answer! This is the best "Sky" universe that I know of and the many talents and expertise in our members as a collective are worth far more than money could buy.

I don't post here anymore but my heart skips a beat every time a post is made for dear sweet Sky.

It seems like so many have been found lately or at least some resolution, PLEASE let Sky be the next one found.

You....SKY.... little darling man are in the hearts of so many

This week will mark 5 months since Sky was reported missing. That's almost a quarter of his little life as we know it. Sky, where are you?

I pray daily that LE stumbled upon something out at Watershed Park.

:please:

Coldpizza: We definitely miss you. Glad to hear you're still around supporting Sky from the sidelines. I know he's a tough case to let go of, with those sweet eyes that draw you in time and again. Good to hear from you and to know you're rooting for our main man to come home!

Do we have any idea about JB's childhood? Where she grew up (specifically what area)? What hobbies she had? What extra-curricular activities she did in school (ie: yearbook info)? What areas was she familiar with? I am just trying to think of where she might be familiar with the area to dispose of little Sky. (sorry folks - I just don't believe he is still alive). Was there any place that she often frequented?

Do we have any idea about JB's childhood? Where she grew up (specifically what area)? What hobbies she had? What extra-curricular activities she did in school (ie: yearbook info)? What areas was she familiar with? I am just trying to think of where she might be familiar with the area to dispose of little Sky. (sorry folks - I just don't believe he is still alive). Was there any place that she often frequented?

I'm with you, Wenwe! Unfortunately, I don't believe that our little man is alive either.

I think there might have been some clues in her flickr account, but I didn't think to take screen shots of those when the account was open to the public. :banghead:

Surely she wasn't always a hermit that stayed home to clean all day long.

I pray that the police know a lot more than they have led me to believe. What was found at the park that day? Everything became hush hush after that search. Something led them there and then all of a sudden no more press conferences.

Julia - find it in your heart to do right by Sky for once in his short little life. Where is your baby?

What about places that where important to JB and SM's relationship? They were together many years (7?) before marriage. They dated in the area, perhaps they hiked together or picnicked in a local park??? I can't get past the feeling that JB harming Sky was not only an extension of her illness, but also a way to "get back at" Solomon. It is possible that she chose a place that had some kind of importance to their relationship. I don't have access to the flickr account anymore, but does anyone remember any that were earlier photos taken of JB with SM, either outside or just not in the family home?

I also keep thinking about that photo of the marina... Ugh. We need more info...

I wish, I wish, I wish that we had all had the mind to save everything Julia posted. I certainly never thought back in November that we would even need to have saved it. I figured she would have cracked by now.

C'mom Julia - do the right thing and bring Sky home now.

~jmo~

What about places that where important to JB and SM's relationship? They were together many years (7?) before marriage. They dated in the area, perhaps they hiked together or picnicked in a local park??? I can't get past the feeling that JB harming Sky was not only an extension of her illness, but also a way to "get back at" Solomon. It is possible that she chose a place that had some kind of importance to their relationship. I don't have access to the flickr account anymore, but does anyone remember any that were earlier photos taken of JB with SM, either outside or just not in the family home?

I also keep thinking about that photo of the marina... Ugh. We need more info...

I had the same thoughts and had wondered about their store or the area of the store. I asked during one of the radio shows and was told that the store had been searched.

The marina picture you are talking about. . .the one with Mt. Rainier in the background? I know exactly where it was taken. It was taken in downtown Tacoma on their way to Pt. Defiance Zoo. I don't think JB could have hidden Sky so far if she didn't have SB's car yet. . .but who knows.

I keep thinking they need to check the area around SM's store. I wouldn't be surprised if JB disposed of Sky or evidence around there. What better way to burn SM than to do something near the dream he built?!

You can still see her Facebook page, it's not private, lots to see. She went to Bellevue High School. Photo album has 160+ photos of Maile, only one of Sky.

Interests are listed as:

"PCC Natural Markets, The Bible, CNN, Starbucks, Positively Republican!, Nordstrom Bellevue Square, I LOVE JESUS, John McCain, Sarah Palin, God, Judah Smith, Victoria Boutenko, Bellevue Senior High School, Bellevue Wolverines, Your Local Marketand 14 more..."

Married: February 10, 2003.

Employer: "Full Time Mommy! :)"

Good morning Sky Crew!!

Still thinking about our little guy. I have called in 2 tips to LE. I certainly wish that LE would give a press conference. I also wish that they were performing searches. I wonder if Solomon has thought about contacting other search organizations to help. I just want this little boy found!

I also wonder if there are any PI's out there that would donate some time to help him. I know that in Susan Powell's case, there were several PI's that offered to help the Coxes in their search. They declined and said that WVPD was "doing their job". Now I wonder if they have any regrets.

I wonder if Julia is still attending church . . . does she ever get out? Have there been any sightings of JB since Sky went missing? Do we even know if Julia is still alive? Her Atty has made appearances in court on her behalf but truly is there anyone that can verify she hasn't left the area? As far as I can see . . .JB has nothing more to lose now. She has lost her precious Maile . . . her "clean apartment", her home, her business, her income, her only pre-occupation is cleaning and her OCD must be at it's highest at this point. (Is it possible to wash yourself to death?)

Sending you some chocolate Easter eggs little man!!! Munch on them so you make a sound and can be found!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname