WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - # 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
After looking at the website for the apartment complex there were some things that I noted.

1. I can't find the floor plan that JB has based on pictures of the kids that she has on her flickr account. This isn't really a big deal though as there are other photos during the same time frame that definately were taken in that apartment complex.

2. M's 4th birthday party was held on Dec. 12, 2010 and it was definately in the club room at the Veloce Apartments. The furniture matches up as well as the fireplace.

3. December 1, 2010 M and Sky are photographed in the "communal computer room" at the Veloce Apartments. Not only does the furniture match up, so does the lamp and the art on the wall. LE may need to somehow check those computers for information as to what JB was doing while on line that she may not have done on her own computer, if she has one.

I did notice that the countertop in the apartment that the kids were photographed in, has the same material and color used that I saw in other photos of kitchens in the apartment complex.

stunned again asked on thread 6 if the ball was covering something up in the photo of JB and M sitting on a blanket on the ground with SM's face covered by a sun.

No, it isn't covering anything up except for some grass. I went back to the flickr site and looked at the original of the photo.

I read somewhere that the Law & Order episode from Saturday night previously aired on Oct. 19th. So if this is mom's favorite show that she never misses, Saturday woud have been the 2nd time she watched that episode. I really hope that episode turns out to have nothing to do with Sky's disappearance, but I find it interesting that it was a repeat episode right before he goes missing, and with mom's ocd, much of her life is like a repeat of what she did the day before.

After looking at the website for the apartment complex there were some things that I noted.

1. I can't find the floor plan that JB has based on pictures of the kids that she has on her flickr account. This isn't really a big deal though as there are other photos during the same time frame that definately were taken in that apartment complex.

2. M's 4th birthday party was held on Dec. 12, 2010 and it was definately in the club room at the Veloce Apartments. The furniture matches up as well as the fireplace.

3. December 1, 2010 M and Sky are photographed in the "communal computer room" at the Veloce Apartments. Not only does the furniture match up, so does the lamp and the art on the wall. LE may need to somehow check those computers for information as to what JB was doing while on line that she may not have done on her own computer, if she has one.

I did notice that the countertop in the apartment that the kids were photographed in, has the same material and color used that I saw in other photos of kitchens in the apartment complex.

You are totally right!

#2 is album "M's 4th Birthday party"
#3 is album "M and Sky w/Julia Nov,Dec 2010" (second page)
http://www.flickr.com/photos/metalwala/sets/

#2 photo 6 and 7
#3 photo 17
http://www.liveatveloce.com/p/apartments/photos/redmond-wa-98052/veloce-3441

If that help other's for reference...

You are totally right!

#2 is album "M's 4th Birthday party"
#3 is album "M and Sky w/Julia Nov,Dec 2010" (second page)
http://www.flickr.com/photos/metalwala/sets/

#2 photo 6 and 7
#3 photo 17
http://www.liveatveloce.com/p/apartments/photos/redmond-wa-98052/veloce-3441

If that help other's for reference...

Good work, TorisMom003... I still fail to see the importance of this apartment stuff? tho keep in mind I am not known for seeing it all until it is spelled out for me...lol [All Rights Reserved In My Brain]

In the Christmas photos from 09 M was wearing the same outfit both Christmas Eve and then again on Christmas Day. I noticed it but thought, I have a little girl and sometimes they just REALLY like an outfit. I sort of dismissed it. But then I read the declaration. It backs that up and it seems as though Sky wore the same outfit in a lot of photos taken within an 8 month period. It struck me as odd because my kids grow out of things in about a month. At that age especially.

Tomorrow can not come soon enough. I want an end to this. If she was evaluated "fit" to raise her kids...she is fit to answer some questions. She cant be found mentally incompetent. If she is, I want the provider who gave her a thumbs up to be held accountable. (In a perfect world)

This is so troubling to read about the rollercoaster ride that SM and his two children endured through JB and her bizarre obsessions. I can't imagine why the authorities weren't called when JB refused to feed her child. Or to have it documented how JB wouldn't allow the three of them inside "her home" until she was ready for them to enter. Incredible, but I guess that SM did not want to cause any more disturbances than there already were. Her outbursts must have been embarrassing, to put it mildly. I guess SM really really loved her. Maybe helplessly, or hopelessly? I don't know anyone who would tolerate that outrageous behavior for so long.

IMHO

Good work, TorisMom003... I still fail to see the importance of this apartment stuff? tho keep in mind I am not known for seeing it all until it is spelled out for me...lol [All Rights Reserved In My Brain]

I'm not Torismom003 but you did quote my post so i'll answer what I think:

People have been wondering how long she has lived in that building.
If the kids were left alone it would be nice to see the floor plan. (did she lock them in a room, when she left?)

and

Bearfan9 lives in one of the 3 buildings and is giving us insight into the building in the beginning of this tread..

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - #7

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - #7

The pictures make me sad because it looks like both families loved these little babies. And now, as far as we know, both children are without either family. It must be so hard on them, and on their whole extended families.

I never said it was. I answered a question. It's not too late but the longer they wait, the more difficult it will be to determine COD if Sky is indeed dead. We've seen it in the CA case. If one believes he was gone 2 weeks prior add an additional week, we're already nearing the one month mark.

Apparently police have used cadaver dogs. There were no hits.

I just finished reading the statement from the father. Something stuck out to me. I have heard that people with OCD typically have a favorite "number". They will wash their hands x number of times. They will check a locked door x number of times, etc. He mentions in his statement the number 4 in regard to her cleaning. It seems her number was 4. I don't think it means anything other than I believe there is truth to his statement.

I also believe that given the extreme allegations against him that he claims in the statement, (especially if she was creating marks on the children to "prove" he was abusing them) it would be virtually impossible for him to get custody over her. What I don't understand is from his statement it seemed by the time the abuse allegations occured he had already not been seeing his daughter. When would all of that take place if he wasn't allowed with the children?

After reading this, I am even more certain that the outcome here won't be good and I feel incredibly sorry for this man.

This is so troubling to read about the rollercoaster ride that SM and his two children endured through JB and her bizarre obsessions. I can't imagine why the authorities weren't called when JB refused to feed her child. Or to have it documented how JB wouldn't allow the three of them inside "her home" until she was ready for them to enter. Incredible, but I guess that SM did not want to cause any more disturbances than there already were. Her outbursts must have been embarrassing, to put it mildly. I guess SM really really loved her. Maybe helplessly, or hopelessly? I don't know anyone who would tolerate that outrageous behavior for so long.

IMHO

Well, she does have those amazing and not staged at ALL photos in her Flikr. The more we learns the more each and every bizarre photo makes sense. Its so glaringly obvious now.
I think he wanted to honor the sickness and health part of his vow and help her butin trying to save his kids he lost everything. Heartbreaking.

Thanks to the many educated and/or experienced in the mental health area for sharing your knowledge here on Sky's threads.. I believe that what needs to be pointed out here(and that IMO alot of blame could lie in this specific issue) is that just as much as the courts had Solomon begging, pleading, and seemed to be extremely open with Julia's issues, diagnosis, medications, behavioral therapies, etc, etc.. This man by the point of this declaration seems as tho he was so very desperate to get the courts to understand what they were dealing with on all levels.. Including both her mental illness as well as the extremely manipulative and cunning side of Julia which IMO has NOTHING AT ALL TO DO WITH MENTAL ILLNESS..

I totally agree with Rouge in that one can be mentally Ill and yet still seperate from that mental illness have severe personality disorders, or just downright evil souls IMO.. But my point that I want to make that just as hard as Solomon seemed to fighting for The courts to see Julia as an open book all issues including mental illness.. Equally fighting against him was Julia saying she was just fine and perfectly capable of being a great and fit mother.. Solomon in the declaration cAlls out that particular health professional by name and states that this man who clearly had the wool pulled over him by Julia and that was not a psychiatrist trained to deal with the issues Julia had therefor this professional was repeatedly okaying and vouching for Julia's mental health state being a ok and perfectly rosey!! He stated that Julia was perfectly equipped to parent and was in need of no medication..

So, you see as I said it certainly seems to me that for just as hard as Solomon was fighting to show the courts all facets of Julia, especially the one's that he knew and witnessed first hand severely impaired her parenting skills and was for the most part of the children's lives all consuming of Julia and thus leaving her unable to care for her Childs most basic need such as food.. On the other side Julia had found some health professional she could pull the wool over on and that would continue to vouch for her to the courts that she was mentally fine amd perfectly capable..

This is why IMO I feel that the individual who continued to in court docs vouch for her in this way that Solomon was continuing to say this man is not giving the courts an accurate account of Julias mental health.. Well Solomon looked like a hubby scorned and the courts continued to take this health professional at his word.. This IMO is where the actual break down occurred leading to the failure that IMO has cost Sky his life..

I think this person named in the docs needs to questioned and held accountable for his extremely misleading and inaccurate assessment of Julia that IMO was the leading cause that her mental illness claims by Solomon were thrown by the wayside, thus allowing this extremely sick and deviant individual to inflict severe abuses on her two children including very likely being the hands that murdered Solomon's only son..

Would most not agree this health professional that chose to continue to vouch for Julia to the courts was a major part if why the courts did not protect the Metalwala children?

Also, I looked at the docket in the custody case. She had at least 5 witnesses make statements on her behalf. He didn't. I guess he really did think it was clear she was sick. There were like 150 subjects on that thing. A lot of paper. She was very busy.

Smooth, I agree. I have said from the beginning that it was all spite and if she was evaluated and sane enough to raise her kids then she is sane enough to be held accountable. I say to her BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR! She worked hard to find someone to document her sound mind and now she has to stick with it. Its a bit of poetic justice if you ask me.

This is why IMO I feel that the individual who continued to in court docs vouch for her in this way that Solomon was continuing to say this man is not giving the courts an accurate account of Julias mental health.. Well Solomon looked like a hubby scorned and the courts continued to take this health professional at his word.. This IMO is where the actual break down occurred leading to the failure that IMO has cost Sky his life..

I think this person named in the docs needs to questioned and held accountable for his extremely misleading and inaccurate assessment of Julia that IMO was the leading cause that her mental illness claims by Solomon were thrown by the wayside, thus allowing this extremely sick and deviant individual to inflict severe abuses on her two children including very likely being the hands that murdered Solomon's only son..

Would most not agree this health professional that chose to continue to vouch for Julia to the courts was a major part if why the courts did not protect the Metalwala children?

There is no proof yet that this boy was murdered, and I still hope that she had a relative follow her and take the boy to another country (sigh).

From experience, the lawyers also play a big role. JB emphatically thanks her lawyer on her facebook page when she becomes the "primary parent". My x had an expensive lawyer and I didn't, boy did I see the difference during my divorce proceedings. His lawyer was a (female) bully, and presented his lies to the judge, who accepted them as fact. My lawyer (male) was meek and didn't fight back while I stood there dumbfounded and was not allowed to speak. Things went x's way in the end. I also believe that expert opinions can be bought. I can imagine the same scenario in this case, where her (female) attorney is standing in front of the judge, accusing SM of the terrible things JB has accused him of coupled with the expert opinion, his lawyer possibly unprepared and the judge rules in her favor. If this is the case - SHAME on her lawyer!

You are right, however, should the worst become the outcome here, certain people need to be accountable and laws or rules of the courts changed. Judges are very busy and cases are moved through at ridiculous speeds.

I do have another question for those of you with more knowledge and/or experience.. I have a family member who is very consumed with ritualistic OCD but very much functions and is in fact a psychologist herself(we always tell her she went in the profession with the intention of curing herself).. But I must say as bad as I thought that I'd seen or witnessed with her OCD that at different points in her life have been a hindrance to her.. I must say that as far as I know her OCD does not include The "intrusive thoughts" specifically thoughts of doing harm to others that some with OCD have discussed.. Before Julia's extensive OCD had come out we had a member posting here with us that was being very open and honest with us about her own personal experience with specifically the "intrusive thoughts".. This was greatly appreciated and as I said was prior to Julia's intrusive thoughts and dreams of harming her kids, specifically strangling Sky came to light.. In hearing about Julia having these thoughts of strangling Sky and his now having disappeared.. Well.. To many that definitely seemed to be a possible alert that should have been acted on as a precursor leading to her harming Sky.. I, too would have felt similarly that this was a precursor to her harming one of her children..

But what mAkes me question the accuracy or validity to that was something the member shared in her personal experiences of having intrusive thoughts of harming her daughter..
Below is the post better explaining than me.. I just wondered what is known about these OCD intrusive thoughts specifically of them continually in relation to harming or killing your own child.. Is there any connection or is it like is explained below.. I'm very confused at the moment about the issue so any input or answers would be greatly appreciated.. Here's the post:
Originally Posted by Bia. In Thread#3
I've always had OCD, since I was a child and my main obsession was intrusive thoughts. I would get the worst thoughts of harming my daughter and it would put me into such a panic that I wouldn't go near her for days. It's VERY common in OCD; just look it up, it's called "Pure O". Brooke Shields wrote a book about it after she gave birth. I eventually got over it but it took a lot out of me.

Now, she obviously had more than just the intrusive thoughts as it's claimed she cleaned like a maniac. However, people with true OCD, do NOT, and I repeat, DO NOT, ever, ever, ever act out on their intrusive thoughts. Their thoughts are fears and they obsess over their fears because they are afraid. If you read up on the condition there has never been a case where a person with OCD actually harmed someone.

IF she killed her child, she had a psychotic break of some sort. She was reaching out to her husband telling him about her thoughts/dreams because she was afraid. But again, a true person with OCD will never act out on it. They will stray far, far away to get away from that thought.
OCD rituals are done due to fear. If she was afraid she may harm her child, she could have cleaned religiously to get rid of her thoughts. I used to hide knives because seeing them would trigger a thought. Out of sight, out of mind. It was silly but it helped me get rid of the thoughts that eventually disappeared for good.

So the 1 bedroom apartments are 2 occupants only, according to a post above from someone who lives there.

Could it really be as simple as she wanted to stay where she was living... and she could only have two people living there?

Could that really be motive to get rid of your child?

If partying or a boyfriend that doesn't want kids can be motive... I wonder if that could be as well...

Also, I looked at the docket in the custody case. She had at least 5 witnesses make statements on her behalf. He didn't. I guess he really did think it was clear she was sick. There were like 150 subjects on that thing. A lot of paper. She was very busy.

BBM

There are also page limits in what you can present in King County (and neighboring counties as well). Unless the items qualify for submission under seal, there is a set limit of what you can present to the court.

His declaration was so lengthy, there was no room for supporting declarations.

It's ridiculous. I know this was done to ensure the commissioner or judge can actually read all the material, but complicated cases such as this require a lot of documentation, and the limits kill on this.

ETA This is the official rule from King County Superior Court's site:

(5) Page limits.
(A) Generally. Absent prior authorization from the court, the entirety of all
declarations and affidavits from the parties and any non-expert witnesses in support of motions
(except financial declarations), including any reply, shall be limited to a sum total of twenty-five
(25) pages. The entirety of all declarations and affidavits submitted in response to motions shall
be limited to a sum total of twenty (20) pages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname