WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - # 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Info about FBI "CARD" teams mentioned in presser:

http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/investigate/vc_majorthefts/cac/card

"The CARD Teams are designed to deploy teams of 4-6 experienced personnel to provide on-the-ground investigative, technical, and resource assistance to state and local law enforcement. The CARD Teams consist of Crimes Against Children investigators who have in-depth experience in child abduction cases. The nationwide CARD Team consists of 60 members, with two full teams..."

No, she'll be like Scotty Peterson. Drive around, get on the computer, call friends and family, and she'll slip up. MOO

I tend to agree with you..at least I hope so...if she was the one who was on the singles thing then she should have taken that down immediately...so maybe she isn't very savvy/bright?

No, she'll be like Scotty Peterson. Drive around, get on the computer, call friends and family, and she'll slip up. MOO

Scotty had Amber. We don't know if Julia has an "Amber" yet. I doubt it. Except for that dating site, there isn't much online about her. Even her facebook page is boring.

I wonder if SM still has to pay her child support? One child is in the care of CPS and one has been missing for 10 days.

Boy, if I were him, I would be trying to amend the child support and spousal support orders in a flash.

Info about FBI "CARD" teams mentioned in presser:

http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/investigate/vc_majorthefts/cac/card

"The CARD Teams are designed to deploy teams of 4-6 experienced personnel to provide on-the-ground investigative, technical, and resource assistance to state and local law enforcement. The CARD Teams consist of Crimes Against Children investigators who have in-depth experience in child abduction cases. The nationwide CARD Team consists of 60 members, with two full teams..."

Thanks for the link...maybe they are closer than they are letting us know...

I should have kept reading, don't mean to beat a dead horse. :blushing:

no worries at all, while this is OT, it could save a life! I just sent a second email off with the links with the pictures!

In fact I am going to ask my neigbors with a little 18 mo old for their email address send them the links too. (no printer here).

back to Sky's case, sorry for the OT.

Scotty had Amber. We don't know if Julia has an "Amber" yet. I doubt it. Except for that dating site, there isn't much online about her. Even her facebook page is boring.

Until she outed him. He continued to do stupid stuff even after that (that hair color had me ROFL).

ETA: I think we'll see more internet things as the days go by.

ETA #2: I can't imagine how she is handling her OCD right now. If the financial strains/loss of control were enough to exacerbate her symptoms in her own home, I can't imagine how she is doing now.

IMO, this is all directed at Julia. They know she is watching. :)

They are exactly directed to JB. Its like talking to her without the physical interview. The words they choose, all of it. Its to let her know its not going to just go away. Its not going to be left alone. Its a strategic and methodical play. Its not for us. Its sort of like her Flickr account. Its a game she is really familiar with playing.

I wonder if SM still has to pay her child support? One child is in the care of CPS and one has been missing for 10 days.

Boy, if I were him, I would be trying to amend the child support and spousal support orders in a flash.

I would just not pay her. What's she going to do at this point - request a contempt hearing? Good luck with that.

her facebook was recently changed...

also, LE will not comment at all on their social media investigation/emails, etc...

I think there is a lot we do not yet know about Julia.

MOO...

This woman is a complete flight risk imhoo... she has family in Canada and in Russia (per past linked media articles)... and another article said that SM had the stipulation put in place that the kids could not have passports or travel outside of the state because she would take off with them.

At the end of the presser today one reporter asked LE if they had people in Scottsdale, Arizona as the media had heard from SM that Julia told him she would drop her allegations if he let her go to Scottsdale.

LE didn't comment..

but who is in Scottsdale? I am glad they found her sugar baby profile for sure!!! She just may have an "Amber"...

:twocents:

I thought it was confirmed Sky didn't have a passport? Am I going crazy? :waitasec:

IIRC (I think) that came from Dad or Dad's atty. So, maybe not confirmed by LE? and maybe they are looking into the possibility she obtained one w/o dad's knowledge and permission?

Until she outed him. He continued to do stupid stuff even after that (that hair color had me ROFL).

ETA: I think we'll see more internet things as the days go by.

ETA #2: I can't imagine how she is handling her OCD right now. If the financial strains/loss of control were enough to exacerbate her symptoms in her own home, I can't imagine how she is doing now.

BBM. My guess would be that she suddenly decided she needs some heavy duty meds after all. I think meds were not important to her when it was her husband and children doing the suffering, but now that it's her, she's probably gobbling them as fast as the doc will hand them out.

In reading between the lines, I think the FBI BAU has Julia nailed. More than likely, all of this is being orchestrated by them and the little drips and pieces of this's and that's are meant to make her crack.

I imagine we'll be seeing a few more things about her internet travels over the coming days that will not be very complimentary.

Agreed. Couple that with previous info indicating WA LE is talking to agencies outside their area that have dealt with high profile cases. We/some assumed it was the agencies handling the baby Lisa case. Now I find myself wondering if they are talking to the same investigators who handled Caylee's case to ensure they don't hand the prosecutors a case like OC-FL handed the 'Pinellas 12'.

JMO

But she lawyered up. I'm not sure what they expect her to do. Surely, they don't think she's going to run over there and answer questions and implicate herself.

This "taunting" can go on forever.

Only if JB is able to get control over her severe OCD, and I don't believe she can.

jmo

her facebook was recently changed...

also, LE will not comment at all on their social media investigation/emails, etc...

I think there is a lot we do not yet know about Julia.

MOO...

This woman is a complete flight risk imhoo... she has family in Canada and in Russia (per past linked media articles)... and another article said that SM had the stipulation put in place that the kids could not have passports or travel outside of the state because she would take off with them.

At the end of the presser today one reporter asked LE if they had people in Scottsdale, Arizona as the media had heard from SM that Julia told him she would drop her allegations if he let her go to Scottsdale.

LE didn't comment..

but who is in Scottsdale? I am glad they found her sugar baby profile for sure!!! She just may have an "Amber"...

:twocents:

My concern is the flight risk as well and if she didn't harm Sky, there is a good possibility that he's overseas. Perhaps using a fake passport!

Is anyone here a member of the dating website Plenty of Fish? I wonder if she has a profile there.

Only if JB is able to get control over her severe OCD, and I don't believe she can.

jmo

Even most anti-anxiety/anti-depression drugs take at least 2 weeks to achieve the full effect. I could be wrong, but doesn't OCD require behavioral therapy too?

I agree! Hopefully they would cut off all the support but I am sure the spousal support will still stand. Unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea