Warrant for 12-26-96

I googled "MyTwinn" and came up with a web site that looks like the MyTwinn dolls are still being made. I could only see one pic, that had the doll at a lower angle where it appears that the eyes should have closed, but they were still wide open.

Maybe I can email someone there and ask about the eyes, if they closed or not back in the 90's? If anyone thinks that is important?

I googled "MyTwinn" and came up with a web site that looks like the MyTwinn dolls are still being made. I could only see one pic, that had the doll at a lower angle where it appears that the eyes should have closed, but they were still wide open.

Maybe I can email someone there and ask about the eyes, if they closed or not back in the 90's? If anyone thinks that is important?

They are definitely still being made. But they are offered by Mattel now, and are made differently than they were when they were originally made.

Does anyone find it odd that there were no prints found on the tape yet both JR and FW said they touched it and it was sticky?

It's possible, but I was thinking more along the lines of the doll being spattered with blood or some other forensic evidence. I don't think the Rs, in the panic of that horrible night, also stopped to think that tan cotton fibers from the dolls body would be found on the tape. Because all the American Girl dolls have similar cotton bodies, the replacement doll would be seen to have similar fibers to the original Samantha doll.
No one orders a doll for a dead child. The doll sent to JR's office was ordered after JBR's death. There had to have been a reason, and you can bet it wasn't sentimental. There has to be a more sinister reason.

The fibers were brown not tan. I've read about the doll being sent to JR's office but can you tell me from where that is sourced?

Solace,

Well I dont think she was as excited about the doll as Patsy was, then again I dont think this played too much into her death.

Then again who ordered the doll to be delivered to Access Graphics, Some people think the nylon cord that comes with the doll was used to restrain JonBenet, do the lengths match?

Note JonBenet not liking the doll or not wanting to wear the turtleneck may play some part in another version of events?

And could explain why the Xmas movie vanished, something must have been referred to, that did not occur in the final staged version of events?

The cord from the dolls would have been too short.

Apparently the tape that had been applied to JonBenet's face appeared to have been used elsewhere before...so there's some issue as to how much adhesive was still left on it. If it had been on something else and taken off of that to be on JonBenet, then no, I don't have any problem with prints from JR and FW not showing up. You can only use a piece of tape so many times before it's lost whatever sticking power it originally had, and being applied to the face of a dead child over the bloody mucus running from her nose/mouth would definitely degrade any remaining adhesive pretty quick...as well as the adhesive being worn off when the tape was pulled off of whatever else it was on, like the doll - and the bodies of the dolls come in more than one shade of tan/brown.

As far as I know, the American Doll Theory is the product of a poster on other boards known as Pinker or Jahazafat, who had firsthand knowledge. More can be learned about this theory here:

http://www.geocities.com/pinker44/

The cord from the dolls would have been too short, but there's a shocking similarity in how the cord comes off the back of the dolls and how the cord was on JonBenet.

Blondieskatz,

Your understanding is correct but that does not mean what the Ramsey's said was true.

From memory was the question aimed at a picture taken of the hallway or similar, it was passed of as the children practising with the camera, or someone taking test pictures?

According to ST the police needed to confiscate the film inside but there were still unused pics on the roll so he just pointed it randomly here and there until the roll was empty and he could remove it and hand it over. They were questioning a pic that showed the notebook that the ransom note was written out of sitting I think on the hallway table and also a scarf that Patsy gave out to all the men at the party on the 23rd that was hanging off the countertop or bar.

Apparently the tape that had been applied to JonBenet's face appeared to have been used elsewhere before...so there's some issue as to how much adhesive was still left on it. If it had been on something else and taken off of that to be on JonBenet, then no, I don't have any problem with prints from JR and FW not showing up. You can only use a piece of tape so many times before it's lost whatever sticking power it originally had, and being applied to the face of a dead child over the bloody mucus running from her nose/mouth would definitely degrade any remaining adhesive pretty quick...as well as the adhesive being worn off when the tape was pulled off of whatever else it was on, like the doll - and the bodies of the dolls come in more than one shade of tan/brown.

As far as I know, the American Doll Theory is the product of a poster on other boards known as Pinker or Jahazafat, who had firsthand knowledge. More can be learned about this theory here:

http://www.geocities.com/pinker44/

The cord from the dolls would have been too short, but there's a shocking similarity in how the cord comes off the back of the dolls and how the cord was on JonBenet.

Thanks for posting the link! It was very interesting....

I especially liked this part..

"The Ramseys claimed to have been too distraught for police interviews but were able to compose a list of things they said they wanted removed from the crime scene? They were also coherent and interested enough to ask remember details of the police procedure and documentation. The items they mention seem to be sentimental sympathy props. To this day they have never mentioneed JonBenet's American Girl dolls. And what about the physical list? Why was it never compared to the writing on the ransom note? "

Good question!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fallon
Back