Was Darrin Deaf That Night??

Status
Not open for further replies.
j2mirish said:
good point!!!!!!! and that is why I dont think he did any of the killing....she would sing like a bird....but she wouldnt if it was just that he helped her cover it up--that would get her no where, but then he could come clean on the cover up, and confirm he knew she did it--

That's what I think too.

j2mirish said:
good point!!!!!!! and that is why I dont think he did any of the killing....she would sing like a bird....but she wouldnt if it was just that he helped her cover it up--that would get her no where, but then he could come clean on the cover up, and confirm he knew she did it--
Well I don't agree and I will tell you why. She couldn't say anything about Darin because that would mean she would have to tell on herself. Sure, she is hinting now that he MIGHT be involved but she isn't putting any hard evidence out there. If she says...yes he did it too...then she is giving up on the fact that she will never be free. For some stupid reason, she thinks by implicating him...it makes her look less guilty. The old smoke and mirrors trick. She still thinks that she is going to get a new trial and be found NG. Once she is closer to the needle....and no hope is left, I think she will tell more on him. But, by that time, people will just think she is saying anything so she won't have to go down alone on this. I DO think the SOB is guilty as she is. While I want her to pay...I want Darin right there beside her. :razz: I guess I am just being greedy.

deandaniellws said:
Well I don't agree and I will tell you why. She couldn't say anything about Darin because that would mean she would have to tell on herself. Sure, she is hinting now that he MIGHT be involved but she isn't putting any hard evidence out there. If she says...yes he did it too...then she is giving up on the fact that she will never be free. For some stupid reason, she thinks by implicating him...it makes her look less guilty. The old smoke and mirrors trick. She still thinks that she is going to get a new trial and be found NG. Once she is closer to the needle....and no hope is left, I think she will tell more on him. But, by that time, people will just think she is saying anything so she won't have to go down alone on this. I DO think the SOB is guilty as she is.
While I want her to pay...I want Darin right there beside her. :razz: I guess I am just being greedy.
And I can't help thinking he should be there with her too!!

michelle said:
darin seems to be obsessed with darlie, i swear i seen and A&E program or one of those shows and he was like " look at her, she is so beautiful anyone could have done this to her" man is he nuts!! His freaking kids were stabbed to death and all he can say is look at her, what a jerk!!!
Sort of bumfluzzling, isn't it?:confused:

Jeana (DP) said:
Did you see the look on her face when they arrested her???? I don't think she EVER thought she'd get convicted. I think she actually believed they'd acquit her. Once that was done, she had to stick to her story. It would depend on what she says he did, but there would have to be some serious corroborating evidence before they'd even arrested him, much less put him on trial. If I were him, I'd go and talk to an attorney and tell her everything that happened - the truth - from the first minute until now. He may be able to actually stop being scared about what Darlie knows about him and honestly move on. Who knows, he may even sell the movie that he was interested in and make some money. With what he knows, someone may actually be interested in making it.
It was reported here by several of the local papers that after her arrest when Darin came to visit her before the arraignment, she told him in very forceful language that she did not care how he did it but to get her out of there. Guess he could not move heaven and earth. Her bond was denied.

Jeana (DP) said:
.... If I were him, I'd go and talk to an attorney and tell her everything that happened - the truth - from the first minute until now. He may be able to actually stop being scared about what Darlie knows about him and honestly move on. Who knows, he may even sell the movie that he was interested in and make some money. With what he knows, someone may actually be interested in making it.
I think this is really good advice, Jeana. If Darin is reading, I hope he will consider it. It is the closest he will ever come to hitting the big time, that is for sure.

texassnuboots said:
It was reported here by several of the local papers that after her arrest when Darin came to visit her before the arraignment, she told him in very forceful language that she did not care how he did it but to get her out of there. Guess he could not move heaven and earth. Her bond was denied.
That is a pretty normal response, isn't it? I think I would tell my husband that whether I was guilty or innocent!!! Nobody wants to be locked up.

Goody said:
That is a pretty normal response, isn't it? I think I would tell my husband that whether I was guilty or innocent!!! Nobody wants to be locked up.
so what is your point?

j2mirish said:
so what is your point?
Nothing except I don't find it makes her unnecessarily demanding. I think any woman who want out of jail any possible way her loved ones could arrange it. Wouldn't you?

Goody said:
Nothing except I don't find it makes her unnecessarily demanding. I think any woman who want out of jail any possible way her loved ones could arrange it. Wouldn't you?
Admit it. You don't have a point!!! Except to try to convice all of us that Darin is just as involved as Darlie. Well I don't buy that for a minute. However I don't have to buy it. It's free. Wherever I see your name. In my opinion the correct person is in jail. The correct person will be getting the needle. I'm never pleased to see anyone die, but I didn't make the laws here. Darin may or may not be involved. Darlie is definitely involved. No doubt in my mind about that. Please do not try to shove down my throat that Darin is guilty. I will decide for myself, thank you. Your stomping on people's posts and raining on their parade doesn't do anything except prove that your want everyone on here to think like you. I think for myself. If I agree with you I will let you know. If I don't I will let you know. Now go beat up on beesy because that seems to be what you do when you don't get your way. JMO

texassnuboots said:
Admit it. You don't have a point!!! Except to try to convice all of us that Darin is just as involved as Darlie. Well I don't buy that for a minute. However I don't have to buy it. It's free. Wherever I see your name. In my opinion the correct person is in jail. The correct person will be getting the needle. I'm never pleased to see anyone die, but I didn't make the laws here. Darin may or may not be involved. Darlie is definitely involved. No doubt in my mind about that. Please do not try to shove down my throat that Darin is guilty. I will decide for myself, thank you. Your stomping on people's posts and raining on their parade doesn't do anything except prove that your want everyone on here to think like you. I think for myself. If I agree with you I will let you know. If I don't I will let you know. Now go beat up on beesy because that seems to be what you do when you don't get your way. JMO
Geez...got an attitude or what? Someone posted that Darlie's demands to Darin were to get her out of jail no matter what he had to do and the implication was that made her somehow more guilty or a shallow person. I am not really sure which. I merely pointed out that it proved nothing at all....except that she was a woman who wanted out of jail.

I post what I think also. Sometimes I am thinking out loud and sometimes I am pretty definite about what I think. You haven't been around here very long or you'd know that I don't beat up on anybody. Jeana won't allow it. If someone calls me an old sow, maybe meeting me at verbal shoot out is not such a bad idea. Beesy and I dance around like that all the time. When have I ever picked on her? Just quote one time.

I don't know why you think I think Darin is just as guilty as Darlie. I wouldn't be surprised to learn that, but I am not sold on the idea. I pretty much keep an open mind in all areas of this case, even Darlie's guilt because new evidence could turn everything upside down in any case at any time. Sorry if you don't like my posting style. You aren't the first to come all unglued over it and probably won't be the last. I'd give you a run for your money, but tonight I have my mind on other things. So maybe you should just put me on ignore and try not to worry so much about what I think or don't think about this case.

Goody said:
not if I just stabbed my two children to death in cold blood like she did-----------

texassnuboots said:
Hey!!!! Don't bring me into this! Goody doesn't have to be told to beat me up. She loves it and she'll do it no matter what anybody says!

deandaniellws said:
Well I don't agree and I will tell you why. She couldn't say anything about Darin because that would mean she would have to tell on herself. Sure, she is hinting now that he MIGHT be involved but she isn't putting any hard evidence out there. If she says...yes he did it too...then she is giving up on the fact that she will never be free. For some stupid reason, she thinks by implicating him...it makes her look less guilty. The old smoke and mirrors trick. She still thinks that she is going to get a new trial and be found NG. Once she is closer to the needle....and no hope is left, I think she will tell more on him. But, by that time, people will just think she is saying anything so she won't have to go down alone on this. I DO think the SOB is guilty as she is. While I want her to pay...I want Darin right there beside her. :razz: I guess I am just being greedy.
I completely agree! I am so glad someone else realizes this. If she says Darin helped her cover this mess up or possibly even stabbed Damon for the last time, she has to say she DID it! There is no way she can say he did everything. That makes less sense than an intruder. The only thing she can say against him is this BS insurance/hit man scam she's saying he came up with. Why is this so hard for some people to get??? That's why he's loyal, that's why he says she's been railroaded! If the 2nd attack theory is true, which it is, then Darin had to have been in sight of Damon when either she stabbed him or he might have done it himself. Either way, he's in too deep, there's no way out for either one of them. So there!

Goody said:
You haven't been around here very long or you'd know that I don't beat up on anybody. Jeana won't allow it. If someone calls me an old sow, maybe meeting me at verbal shoot out is not such a bad idea. Beesy and I dance around like that all the time. When have I ever picked on her? Just quote one time.

It was a joke and you know it. Get some tougher skin girl or you'll never make it on here...that's not an exact quote but it's close. This time I'm saying it to you. If you don't like the music, you don't have to cha-cha-cha. A joke, Goody as I thought your High Noon challenge was also.

I don't know why you think I think Darin is just as guilty as Darlie. I wouldn't be surprised to learn that, but I am not sold on the idea.

Since when aren't you: 5 minutes ago? Throwing different ideas is something we all do. We all change our minds. You're changing yours from post to post, which is probably what is making everyone have an attitude with you. On the other thread you say you believe in the 2nd attack theory. In order to believe in that you have to believe Darin was somehow involved. He was already downstairs for the 2nd attack.

beesy said:
I completely agree! I am so glad someone else realizes this. If she says Darin helped her cover this mess up or possibly even stabbed Damon for the last time, she has to say she DID it! There is no way she can say he did everything. That makes less sense than an intruder. The only thing she can say against him is this BS insurance/hit man scam she's saying he came up with. Why is this so hard for some people to get??? That's why he's loyal, that's why he says she's been railroaded! If the 2nd attack theory is true, which it is, then Darin had to have been in sight of Damon when either she stabbed him or he might have done it himself. Either way, he's in too deep, there's no way out for either one of them. So there!
You had better be careful or boots is going to come over here and kick both of us!:laugh: I don't know about you but I am :chicken: . LOL :crazy:

j2mirish said:
not if I just stabbed my two children to death in cold blood like she did-----------
That is an emotional answer. No offense but it doesn't change the fact that it is normal for people who are arrested for anything but esp murder to want to get out of jail. I don't see how it makes her appear any more or any less "evil" than anyone else. I guess you see some hidden sign in it. I don't. Hope that doesn't mean you want to have me flogged at sunrise.

beesy said:
Hey!!!! Don't bring me into this! Goody doesn't have to be told to beat me up. She loves it and she'll do it no matter what anybody says!
O, bull, you PM me on a regular basis. You just don't like it when I don't agree with you. The least little thing I say that sounds "sarcastic" to you, you think is a personal slam. I have never been anything but nice to you. How many times have I offered you comfort when your feelings were hurt by others, even though most of the time I thought you were over reacting. Sorry, bees, but your every opinion is not always mine, and your every word not always accurate. No one's is. Lord knows I get a few things mixed up from time to time and I have a lot more time invested in this case than you do. I am just tired of being made out to be the bad guy around here because you can't take a little sarcasm. Lord knows you have no problem dishing it out. :furious:

beesy said:
I completely agree! I am so glad someone else realizes this.

Are you kidding? Everyone else realizes this. It has only been posted to about 100 times on these forums by just about everyone who thinks she is guilty. It is hardly breaking news.

beesy said:
If she says Darin helped her cover this mess up or possibly even stabbed Damon for the last time, she has to say she DID it! There is no way she can say he did everything. That makes less sense than an intruder. The only thing she can say against him is this BS insurance/hit man scam she's saying he came up with. Why is this so hard for some people to get???

It isn't as you well know. Darlie can't open up until her appeals are shot down. At least the ones that might reasonably get her a new trial and that is probably coming down the pike in the next year or two. After that it will be just her attys going thru the same old motions without the expectation of any real success. That is when she should speak up. If she has half a brain in that pretty head of hers, she will offer him up for what he did do....or officially exonerate him, whichever the case might be.

beesy said:
That's why he's loyal, that's why he says she's been railroaded! If the 2nd attack theory is true, which it is, then Darin had to have been in sight of Damon when either she stabbed him or he might have done it himself. Either way, he's in too deep, there's no way out for either one of them. So there!
Maybe you should tell Boots that you think Darin was involved with the murders. She seems to be under the impression that the big bad Goody is promoting an evil and impossible theory and cramming it down everyone's throat around here. That is when she (the goodymeister) is not picking on the likes of sweet, defenseless beesy. O, rue the day when such an atrocity could be true. Most of the time it is Goody dodging the swipes and annoying little stings of a pesky bee that buzzes incessantly around her posts. <faning herself to avoid a faint> O, saints perserve us, it is a good thing Goody has an abundant supply of anti-bee venom. :laugh: :laugh: It is just those confounded steel toed boots that are tripping her up these days.

Goody, getting back on track, I agree with you about Darlie's instructions to Darin to get her out and she didn't care how-just do it. (Not exact quote)

Neither a cold blooded murderer or an innocent person can be judged by their desire to be released from jail. they would both want to be free. It may not be morally correct but that's how it is. So the point I am making is...Darlie's comment to Darin doesn't point to innocence or guilt-just that she, like every other prisoner, wants outta there-right now-at any cost!! That's the usual attitude of inmates.

And yes, I do think she is guilty as hell.

Sorry for butting in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member