Was Darrin Deaf That Night??

Status
Not open for further replies.
itsreenw said:
Goody, getting back on track, I agree with you about Darlie's instructions to Darin to get her out and she didn't care how-just do it. (Not exact quote)

Neither a cold blooded murderer or an innocent person can be judged by their desire to be released from jail. they would both want to be free. It may not be morally correct but that's how it is. So the point I am making is...Darlie's comment to Darin doesn't point to innocence or guilt-just that she, like every other prisoner, wants outta there-right now-at any cost!! That's the usual attitude of inmates.

And yes, I do think she is guilty as hell.

Sorry for butting in.
You didn't butt in. Thank you for you comments. Jeana must be busy with the holiday or this stuff would have already been nipped in the bud.

It seems that anything objective said about the Routiers is easily misconstrued around here, so I appreciate another voice chiming in. I too think she is guilty, and I am pretty sure Darin is guilty of something, probably more than he is given credit for. But that doesn't make every single thing they say or do "evil."

O, and don't be too hard on J2. She gets a little miffed at me from time to time but she is generally nice.

Goody said:
That is an emotional answer. No offense but it doesn't change the fact that it is normal for people who are arrested for anything but esp murder to want to get out of jail. I don't see how it makes her appear any more or any less "evil" than anyone else. I guess you see some hidden sign in it. I don't. Hope that doesn't mean you want to have me flogged at sunrise.
No I dont see any hidden evil in it-- it just shows even more-- that she could care less that she killed those boys--- and makes me wonder if in fact it was planned--- had she just snapped that night, when the reality hit what she had done, I dont not believe she would then be in a postion to worry about herself...
but it is all about Darlie-- I cant say I have ever wanted you flogged :innocent:

Goody said:
You didn't butt in. Thank you for you comments. Jeana must be busy with the holiday or this stuff would have already been nipped in the bud.

It seems that anything objective said about the Routiers is easily misconstrued around here, so I appreciate another voice chiming in. I too think she is guilty, and I am pretty sure Darin is guilty of something, probably more than he is given credit for. But that doesn't make every single thing they say or do "evil."

O, and don't be too hard on J2. She gets a little miffed at me from time to time but she is generally nice.
see---- what goody said !! :blowkiss:

j2mirish said:
No I dont see any hidden evil in it-- it just shows even more-- that she could care less that she killed those boys--- and makes me wonder if in fact it was planned--- had she just snapped that night, when the reality hit what she had done, I dont not believe she would then be in a postion to worry about herself...
but it is all about Darlie--
Well, I guess if you believe she is guilty, and we all know you do, you could read that into her attitude. I think I was just looking at it from a more technical angle.

I agree with you that there is probably more to the truth than that she just snapped. You would think she would be regretting it almost instantly, be devastated by what she'd done. You would not think she would be able to come up with a story to mislead authorities.

That brings us to an interesting point. Where does personal survival end and concern for the children begin, or vice versa? Darlie cannot be totally like us or she would have thrown herself on the sword afterwards, so devastated and ashamed of what she had done. (by means of suicide or confession) But there is so little evidence that she was really all that different from us either. I am not against reading between the lines but I would feel more comfortable I I had more information on the family dynamics before the crime.

j2mirish said:
I cant say I have ever wanted you flogged
j2mirish said:
:innocent:

That is nice. You are such a dear....possibly in the minority, but a dear all the same. :blowkiss:

Goody said:
O, bull, you PM me on a regular basis. You just don't like it when I don't agree with you. The least little thing I say that sounds "sarcastic" to you, you think is a personal slam. I have never been anything but nice to you. How many times have I offered you comfort when your feelings were hurt by others, even though most of the time I thought you were over reacting. Sorry, bees, but your every opinion is not always mine, and your every word not always accurate. No one's is. Lord knows I get a few things mixed up from time to time and I have a lot more time invested in this case than you do. I am just tired of being made out to be the bad guy around here because you can't take a little sarcasm. Lord knows you have no problem dishing it out. :furious:
I know I PM you because I thought we were friends. What I said to boots about Goody loving to pick on me was referring to our usual silly stuff. In the past, I have taken things too hard, but I know you now and the rest of the reggies and I am not doing that this time. You are so convinced that I am, you aren't even listening to me.
Now take that fuming face away and let's kiss and make up. :blowkiss:

Goody said:
I think this is really good advice, Jeana. If Darin is reading, I hope he will consider it. It is the closest he will ever come to hitting the big time, that is for sure.
These boots are made for walking.......

Goody said:
Are you kidding? Everyone else realizes this. It has only been posted to about 100 times on these forums by just about everyone who thinks she is guilty. It is hardly breaking news.
I didn't mean EVERYBODY, as in this entire forum. I was referring to a certain few.

It isn't as you well know. Darlie can't open up until her appeals are shot down. At least the ones that might reasonably get her a new trial and that is probably coming down the pike in the next year or two. After that it will be just her attys going thru the same old motions without the expectation of any real success. That is when she should speak up. If she has half a brain in that pretty head of hers, she will offer him up for what he did do....or officially exonerate him, whichever the case might be.

Suppose she claimed temporary insanity and then said Darin is the real evil here because he helped her?

Maybe you should tell Boots that you think Darin was involved with the murders. She seems to be under the impression that the big bad Goody is promoting an evil and impossible theory and cramming it down everyone's throat around here. That is when she (the goodymeister) is not picking on the likes of sweet, defenseless beesy. O, rue the day when such an atrocity could be true. Most of the time it is Goody dodging the swipes and annoying little stings of a pesky bee that buzzes incessantly around her posts. <faning herself to avoid a faint> O, saints perserve us, it is a good thing Goody has an abundant supply of anti-bee venom. :laugh: :laugh: It is just those confounded steel toed boots that are tripping her up these days.
It sure is a good thing I named myself beesy. It provides great fodder for all sorts of silliness.
To be honest, those dang boots scared me..ha ha...but I've now jumped in and am shoving my opinions down a certain someone's throat. We'd better read of all these posts now because as soon Jeana checks in, they'll all be gone.

beesy said:
I know I PM you because I thought we were friends. What I said to boots about Goody loving to pick on me was referring to our usual silly stuff. In the past, I have taken things too hard, but I know you now and the rest of the reggies and I am not doing that this time. You are so convinced that I am, you aren't even listening to me.
Now take that fuming face away and let's kiss and make up. :blowkiss:
Ok. Goody put the six guns away. Maybe it is all a big misunderstanding. Let's just get back to doing what we do best.... :dance: dissecting the Routier case.

beesy said:
[/color][/b]

......Suppose she claimed temporary insanity and then said Darin is the real evil here because he helped her?

She'd still be on death row. Wouldn't change a thing but might make sure he got his just punishment, too, assuming her statements were true.

beesy said:
It sure is a good thing I named myself beesy. It provides great fodder for all sorts of silliness. [/color][/b]
To be honest, those dang boots scared me..ha ha...but I've now jumped in and am shoving my opinions down a certain someone's throat. We'd better read of all these posts now because as soon Jeana checks in, they'll all be gone.
I know,. I keep waiting for the other shoe to drop, too. hahahahahahah!

j2mirish said:
goody--- is this you?? :D
No, Dianne is a fellow poster from GAC. She is a good gal. Just sticking up for me, that's all. She probably doesn't know our little dance but she will after she reads this. LOL!

deandaniellws said:
Nah, more like this.....
18_1_30v.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads