was Deb's brother there that night ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
LE has said that they need to speak to DB and JI and have questions about who was there that night. I thinks it's valid to ask if PN was there and that might be someone LE needs clarification on. We know he drove to the house. Did he go in?

The other reason I'm interested in PN is because LE questioned him again after the search warrant was executed. It makes me wonder what LE needed to ask him. PN went in voluntarily. But I still think it's fair to question what that was all about.

It doesn't imply that PN is guilty, involved, etc. But it does raise questions. Like I said, he is the only one that we know of being at the house on Lister who we haven't heard many details about his albi for that night. Did he work? Was he with friends? Did he go. .wherever? Again. . .not that LE doesn't know the answers to these questions, but we have never heard anything. LE apparently had questions for him after the SW, so I think it's valid for us to wonder what those might have been and what that involved.

I assume you are referring to if he perhaps revisited the house later that night, after everyone went inside? It's true, we don't know his movements after a certain point in time. I think LE does. And I also think LE is satisfied with whatever information they have on his whereabouts that night, probably by talking to him as well as if there was anyone else around him later that night.

I can see them recalling him after the SW to ask him specifically if he saw or noticed things in the house that pertain to what was seized. They probably asked him about the area of the dog hit, did he go in the bedroom at all, etc.

Do we know if SB was recalled after the SW?

I assume you are referring to if he perhaps revisited the house later that night, after everyone went inside? It's true, we don't know his movements after a certain point in time. I think LE does. And I also think LE is satisfied with whatever information they have on his whereabouts that night, probably by talking to him as well as if there was anyone else around him later that night.

I can see them recalling him after the SW to ask him specifically if he saw or noticed things in the house that pertain to what was seized. They probably asked him about the area of the dog hit, did he go in the bedroom at all, etc.

Do we know if SB was recalled after the SW?

I'm not aware of SB being recalled after the search warrant. Doesn't mean she wasn't, just that we never heard about it if she was.

I don't know what LE has been told or what they know. I just find it odd that we have heard nothing about PN's whereabouts that night. That leaves me with a lot of unanswered questions.

His vehicle is still at Walrond nearly every time I go past on Vivion Rd. You can see his house from Vivion. It was just there last week two days out of two days I went past. I would say he still lives on Walrond. He definately does not live on Lister as I only see his vehicle here only once in a great while.

Anyone know what happened to InDaMiddle? She hasn't posted in a long time!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox