was Deb's brother there that night ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know anything about Shane but SB is without family. Not that SB had anything to do with Lisa's disappearance but it would make it easier to conceal someone.

Shane is without family?

Following these cases, the owners clean up the place. They have word of when the media wants to tour and they gladly let them in because a nice paycheck comes with it.

Why only Lisa's room black garbage bagged? I think they were used to it being there or they would have removed it after LE left.

I don't think the parents had moved back into the house when that video was shot. Wasn't it shot around mid October, they didn't move back in toward the end of October.

There doesn't seem to be good investigating reporting any more

He's not allowed to be sleuthed per TOS. He's not a POI or a suspect. That's why he's not being investigated on here.

PI's also think this, that's why they are not pursuing that angle.

Well, even if a home is a mere $200,000, that requries $40,000 down. I don't care to get into a discussion about the joys of teens and young adults who are way ahead in the midwest, more mature, can afford and choose to buy a house on their own. I say that would be the exception and not the rule.

I guess we have Phil Netz as the exception...

Considering the fact that my home costs around that amount and I didn't put that much down, I'll say you are incorrect on how mortgages work and how much/little you can put down, depending on the loan.

I don't think the parents had moved back into the house when that video was shot. Wasn't it shot around mid October, they didn't move back in toward the end of October.

If I were the parents, and I were innocent (or guilty) I would still keep Lisa's window covered up due to the publicity, interest, photo togs, et. al. It would be horrible for me to see pictures of my baby's room just for the lust of the public.

He's not allowed to be sleuthed per TOS. He's not a POI or a suspect. That's why he's not being investigated on here.

PI's also think this, that's why they are not pursuing that angle.

We don't know what the PI's think. Sometimes PI's hide and watch, and wait. I'm not ready to take PN off my accomplice list. If DB was responsible for Lisa's death, if there was a death, IMO, PN would help her. They are very close and have been since their mother's death on his 10th birthday.

I wonder why they went to PN's house instead the Irwin's home...or DN's home.

As for him buying the house, I doubt it. He worked at a convenience store, though I'm not sure what he's doing now. For some reason I'm thinking the house belongs to a relative, but I could be way off.

No, Shane obviously has family. Was written poorly and I thank you for pointing it out.

I wasn't pointing out your sentence construction, I would be the last one to do that. With so many SB's, I wanted to clarify. SB the party neighbor lives with family - her mother, so I don't think she could easily hide a baby there.

Considering the fact that my home costs around that amount and I didn't put that much down, I'll say you are incorrect on how mortgages work and how much/little you can put down, depending on the loan.

W/O getting specific, 20% is considered the norm and is about what lenders are requiring nowadays. Lenders who got people into homes who couldn't afford it and with little down are part of the problem with what happened to the housing market. They are more strict now, thank goodness.

I realize people are pointing me to the direction of Phil N as an exceptional teen/young man who relishes in renting houses and doesn't mind the work or paying utilities. Most young single people would want to live around others there age and have a social enviornment.

Since we aren't supposed to discuss him, all this is moot anyway.

Regardless, I believe he was at the Lister house that day/night. I also know that he gave that addy as his address for awhile...so that makes the Walrond addy pretty new (a year at the very most). No one has told us when he moved in but my money would on very recently.

Of course, Kansas City must be a totally different area and homes must be very inexpensive and young people must be very different...because that is what I am reading here. Heck, you'd be lucky to find a 1 bdrm under $2,000 here. I realize this is the most expensive area of the country but I still find it hard to believe a young single man/teen would want the responsibility of renting a home anywhere they are.

I wasn't pointing out your sentence construction, I would be the last one to do that. With so many SB's, I wanted to clarify. SB the party neighbor lives with family - her mother, so I don't think she could easily hide a baby there.

The next door neighbor?

We don't know what the PI's think. Sometimes PI's hide and watch, and wait. I'm not ready to take PN off my accomplice list. If DB was responsible for Lisa's death, if there was a death, IMO, PN would help her. They are very close and have been since their mother's death on his 10th birthday.

I wonder why they went to PN's house instead the Irwin's home...or DN's home.

As for him buying the house, I doubt it. He worked at a convenience store, though I'm not sure what he's doing now. For some reason I'm thinking the house belongs to a relative, but I could be way off.

BBM
He does indeed rent it, not own it. It could belong to a relative, seems like it would be easy enough to check, but that would be considered sleuthing him, I think?

I don't see anything strange about DB/JI and boys staying with him. Could be any number of reasons. He had the extra room, maybe the boys really like him, or maybe it is simply because of his close relationship with his sister.

Don't know anything about Shane but SB is without family. Not that SB had anything to do with Lisa's disappearance but it would make it easier to conceal someone.

I thought SB had a 4 yr. daughter and parents? Could be wrong...

I meant a real thank you and did not think you were being rude. Sentence did not convey my thoughts well at all.

The next door neighbor?

Yes, the one she was partying with. From what Shane B said, he didn't drink, nor did he see them actually drinking. I find that odd since he was by the house twice and DB ended up getting so drunk she passed out.

("partying" in my day meant drinking)

W/O getting specific, 20% is considered the norm and is about what lenders are requiring nowadays. Lenders who got people into homes who couldn't afford it and with little down are part of the problem with what happened to the housing market. They are more strict now, thank goodness.

I realize people are pointing me to the direction of Phil N as an exceptional teen/young man who relishes in renting houses and doesn't mind the work or paying utilities. Most young single people would want to live around others there age and have a social enviornment.

Of course, Kansas City must be a totally different area and homes must be very inexpensive and young people must be very different...because that is what I am reading here. Heck, you'd be lucky to find a 1 bdrm under $2,000 here. I realize this is the most expensive area of the country but I still find it hard to believe a young single man/teen would want the responsibility of renting a home anywhere they are.

Sorry, I just don't see anything exceptional about it. When young people leave home I would think they want to be independent. Maybe if your parents are paying for your place while you are in college, or if you HAVE to share a place with roomates due to finances. But given the choice of rooming with one or more other people, or having a place to yourself, I would think having your OWN space would be preferable. You can go visit your friends, go to nightclubs, shopping, etc. and get all the social time you need. Or heck, have a party at YOUR place, invite your friends.

As for rent, I don't know about KC. Here in my area, you can rent a 3-4 bedroom house for $600. A REALLY nice house (updated, garage, new appliances, etc.) would be a max of maybe $1200, but I'm talking a very nice home. In my area, anyways.
Heck, you can buy a house here for 20k. Not a great one, but not horrible. The forclosure across the street from me just sold for 13k, and it is not even a "dump".

BBM
He does indeed rent it, not own it. It could belong to a relative, seems like it would be easy enough to check, but that would be considered sleuthing him, I think?

I don't see anything strange about DB/JI and boys staying with him. Could be any number of reasons. He had the extra room, maybe the boys really like him, or maybe it is simply because of his close relationship with his sister.

Not that JI seems all that warm and fuzzy, but if my baby were kidnapped in the middle of the night, I'd definitely want to be with my own parents and I know they would want to be parents and protect me....but that's just me, everyone is different - that family has a very odd dynamic.

Yes, the one she was partying with. From what Shane B said, he didn't drink, nor did he see them actually drinking. I find that odd since he was by the house twice and DB ended up getting so drunk she passed out.

("partying" in my day meant drinking)

Hmmmm.

If this is not allowed please tell me. Found page in which SB states she is an orphan. Very odd.

Not that JI seems all that warm and fuzzy, but if my baby were kidnapped in the middle of the night, I'd definitely want to be with my own parents and I know they would want to be parents and protect me....but that's just me, everyone is different - that family has a very odd dynamic.

Yes, every family is different. I am closer to my sisters than my parents. Not that I don't love them. But I have never been much of a "I need my mommy" type of person. I'm just not that way. Also, remember that DB and her siblings lost their mother at a very young age. This does indeed change the family dynamic. If DB's father is not a "warm and fuzzy" type, they may gravitate to each other rather than him. And as far as JI's parents, well they had never even met Lisa, doesn't sound like they were very close.

I love my parents dearly but would not of gone to their home either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gentlegirl