Wayne Millard: Dellen Millard Charged With Murder In The First Degree #1

From today news, this murder happened Oct. 23, 2013. Both accused were charged April 2014. They eventually pled guilty and will be sentenced April 28, 2015. Sick and evil duo. MOO.

Two men who set homeless man on fire plead guilty to murder

KENTVILLE, N.S. Two Nova Scotia men have pleaded guilty to second-degree murder after they poured gas on a homeless man and set him on fire.

http://www.thespec.com/news-story/5...al&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Woah! How tense and nerve racking would that be?! :O DM and MS coming face to face in court today, knowing each others role in these alleged murders? Guess they will have to get use to it, they seem to be in it for the long haul. JMO.

And on motive, I was just re-reading the exchange when DM posted (at first in the third person, then first person) in response to CM's death on the AVCANADA forum. Someone then asked if DM was WM's son and someone else called that a "b****slap".

WM had a bad rep among pilots?

And on motive, I was just re-reading the exchange when DM posted (at first in the third person, then first person) in response to CM's death on the AVCANADA forum. Someone then asked if DM was WM's son and someone else called that a "b****slap".

WM had a bad rep among pilots?

Do you have a link for this? Thanks.

Is anyone following the trial of the father of DM starting today? I am on a group that is posting what Adam Carter is reporting. The gf was the 1st witness and sounds like father was making plans for the future.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back