Wayne Millard: Dellen Millard Charged With Murder In The First Degree #1

I think that you mean LB instead of SB, there?

Also, really, we only have SL's word that that conversation happened at all.

Another slur against SL.

WEren't you saying just last week that everyone should refrain from saying anything mean about DM, who is accused of three brutal murders?

And yet here you are suggesting that SL -- whose behaviour has been exemplary -- is a liar.

Is there an explanation for why you think it's okay to accuse SL of lying while calling for everyone to respect DM's rights?

Another slur against SL.

WEren't you saying just last week that everyone should refrain from saying anything mean about DM, who is accused of three brutal murders?

And yet here you are suggesting that SL -- whose behaviour has been exemplary -- is a liar.

Is there an explanation for why you think it's okay to accuse SL of lying while calling for everyone to respect DM's rights?
ABro, I also find this a bit bizarre. Seems like there's no shortage of Devil's Advocates here. Anyhow, I also believe that SL has been extremely brave and honest. I have no reason to doubt him. If it wasn't for him, perhaps LB's murder would have gone unnoticed and unsolved.
On another note, perhaps DM has had people making excuses for him thru-out his entire life? Maybe he's been enabled to the max by everyone in his life. Parents, forgiving girlfriends, regular friends and the thugster friends. Seems he's never been accountable...until now. MOO

ABro, I also find this a bit bizarre. Seems like there's no shortage of Devil's Advocates here. Anyhow, I also believe that SL has been extremely brave and honest. I have no reason to doubt him. If it wasn't for him, perhaps LB's murder would have gone unnoticed and unsolved.
On another note, perhaps DM has had people making excuses for him thru-out his entire life? Maybe he's been enabled to the max by everyone in his life. Parents, forgiving girlfriends, regular friends and the thugster friends. Seems he's never been accountable...until now. MOO

Yes, there are some very interesting and different reactions among those who knew DM.

There is the group that is in complete denial including his mother. She told a small claims court that her son was innocent and would clear his name. A cousin, against her father's wishes, also looked into hiring a PI to help DM clear his name. These people tend to wave away the evidence. Their story line is that DM was such a generous guy to strays and misfits that he unwittingly landed himself in trouble. If DM turns out to be guilty, this group will have a tremendous amount of soul searching to do and, no doubt, feel incredible shame.

Another group is in the middle. They understand the evidence is strong but hope against hope that DM is not guilty. This group includes several friends who knew about the drug parties and chop shop activities, but just can't believe their big cool bad-boy buddy would actually kill people. They too will be left to seriously question themselves if there is a guilty verdict.

A third group of DM associates believe DM is probably guilty, including "Josie," who was ironically tweeting about his arrest just after it happened, and an ex-Millardair employee known for telling people years ago that DM would land in jail one day.

Yes, there are some very interesting and different reactions among those who knew DM.

There is the group that is in complete denial including his mother. She told a small claims court that her son was innocent and would clear his name. A cousin, against her father's wishes, also looked into hiring a PI to help DM clear his name. These people tend to wave away the evidence. Their story line is that DM was such a generous guy to strays and misfits that he unwittingly landed himself in trouble. If DM turns out to be guilty, this group will have a tremendous amount of soul searching to do and, no doubt, feel incredible shame.

Another group is in the middle. They understand the evidence is strong but hope against hope that DM is not guilty. This group includes several friends who knew about the drug parties and chop shop activities, but just can't believe their big cool bad-boy buddy would actually kill people. They too will be left to seriously question themselves if there is a guilty verdict.

A third group of DM associates believe DM is probably guilty, including "Josie," who was ironically tweeting about his arrest just after it happened, and an ex-Millardair employee known for telling people years ago that DM would land in jail one day.

Very interesting post ABro and thanks for sharing. I think we all know that it is not uncommon for those closest to the accused, in many cases, especially parents and more so mothers, to be in denial about their "child's" wrong doings. It is a very difficult thing for anyone to wrap your head around. I am not surprised about the denial. After all, DM is pleading not guilty. MB's is his POA correct?

So it seems apparent based on your information there was a chop shop in the hangar. Initially I thought those friends of DM's who witnessed this for themselves may not be called as witnesses because LE found the evidence while doing their investigation/search of the hangar. But rethinking, I'm sure there will be some of those friends called upon as witnesses to verify how long this activity had been going on, what other stolen vehicles may have come and gone from the hangar, who brought them into the hangar, all those who were involved, how they were acquired and who ended up with them or their parts.

As far as the ex employee goes, I doubt he is not the only one who felt that way. There were likely many employees who witnessed DM growing up, hanging out at the hangars, saw how father and son communicated. Although it's been claimed WM was a private man, certainly he would have shared his thoughts and frustrations with a good friend or two.

I think we are looking at the Crown calling upon a great deal of witnesses. Estimated four to five months long. MR's trial took just over two months (March 5th to May 11th). All JMO.

Pretrial and assignment court dates were set in a Hamilton courtroom Friday, the first steps in laying out a schedule for the estimated four- to five-month murder trial in a year's time.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/hamil...rial-expected-as-early-as-fall-2015-1.2772215

Right from the start one of the questions people had was, of DM and MS, who was the dominant personality?

DM trained his peers to call him "Boss" (though it's unclear if they were on the payroll, or just occasionally paid by jetski for their many hours of help with DM's machines)

Yet the same DM was living in Oakville at some point (according to Facebook, anyway) where there was a house with...very emasculating livingroom decor, the kind of wall art most suited to a 12 year old girl's bedroom and a serious lack of input by any interior designer. It seems DM and MB clearly stood back when it was time to create the home environment there. Er, not like a Boss.

DM also transferred from a school where outstanding people send their kids, to a school for outstanding kids...renegotiating who was designated special from parent to child.

IMO DM was a dominant personality, and it doesn't seem to me that strays and misfits could sway him unless that's what he wanted or it didn't matter.

As far as evidence, of course only the evidence that makes it into court and is not shot down, counts. You can't predict the exact outcome of the trial from this vantage point. Perhaps that's why these people have gone willfully blind and deaf to the obvious: because the only true hope is whatever tricks the lawyers have in their bag, at this point.

The discussion here has centered on DM only. Does this group hope MS will be found guilty instead?

Since the TB murder was a joint venture, there isn't really any hope of avoiding a 1st degree murder charge no matter how little DM was involved, is there?

I think if you are unencumbered by a personal relationship to DM, it's easy to see probable guilt.

While all this banter is happening, there could be real important stuff happening in court right now. It doesn't sound like this was a scheduled court visit with BOTH Smich and Millard sitting together in court.

While all this banter is happening, there could be real important stuff happening in court right now. It doesn't sound like this was a scheduled court visit with BOTH Smich and Millard sitting together in court.

Scheduled enough to have reporters and police there it seems JMO

The link to the tweets are available for those who would like to actually read them. JMO

Reporters receive tips to gather in court from their sources.

Lots of drug users deal to support their habit. I suspect the unemployed MS was only able to smoke up if he dealt.

DM OTOH was still flying, so perhaps he wasn't jonesing at regular intervals.

Or maybe he doesnt Jones, always a possibility. :waiting:

No you said maybe he wasnt jonesing at regular intervals, which suggests he was jonesing at irregular intervals IMO

DM OTOH was still flying, so perhaps he wasn't going through withdrawal at regular intervals.
Or maybe he doesnt go through withdrawal, always a possibility.
That's exactly what I said
No you said maybe he wasnt going through withdrawal at regular intervals, which suggests he was going through withdrawal at irregular intervals IMO
No you said maybe he wasnt going through withdrawal at regular intervals, which suggests he was going through withdrawal at irregular intervals IMO

we should just end this now. Who's on first?

DM OTOH was still flying, so perhaps he wasn't going through withdrawal at regular intervals.

we should just end this now. Who's on first?

My words bolded HTH

I for one have to assume Ann is not for either side. Just looking for facts and justice for the victims as most of us are. Seems her information is not appreciated by all but that's one choosing to appreciate and believe. I honestly don't believe it is in her morals nor her position of a licensed PI journalist to deliberately falsify information. That would not go over to well with her followers nor with those who she chooses to investigates and writes about. HTH and MOO.

I dont know her personally so I can't comment on hearsay. Thanks for YOO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back