Wayne Millard: Dellen Millard Charged With Murder In The First Degree #1

<rsbm>

While such people may be 'credible' in their belief, their belief may be wrong (a la Russ Williams ... fooled not only his neighbours and the Canadian forces, but also his wife of many years)

AS may also be wrong, as he based his opinion on someone who called him out on his ability or rather his lack of ability to get contracts. Cant really expect anything favourable in those circumstances IMO

AS may also be wrong, as he based his opinion on someone who called him out on his ability or rather his lack of ability to get contracts. Cant really expect anything favourable in those circumstances IMO

Maybe the MA MRO was a poor idea to begin with (DM might agree) and it's really not AS's fault at all...perhaps ultimately DM felt the blame lay with WM, who is dead because of that.

BBM - Link please and TIA.

For one, it was not my neighbourhood and I find comments that imply drug users are to be banished to a corner of the world away from the rest rather discriminatory and in bad taste. JMO

For two, how would someone know whether or not someone had access to drugs without asking....someone who is desperate for drugs doesn't care about judgement at that very moment IMO.

Many well paid, so called respectable people use drugs as much as any other income bracket. It is a universal social pastime believe it or not (and no it is not one of my pastimes)

You say DM was a known user, please provide the proof of that claim. LB asking him for drugs does not prove anything, from what we have been told DM didnt give or get her any. So obviously he was not a source at that time .
Tamarind, IMO, just as many maintain DM's innocence in these murders, when it comes to dealing drugs, I think the same logic has to be applied. If DM wasn't a known user as you say, then that would make the argument that he was a supplier more plausible- based on the fact that he told SL that LB had called him for some drugs. He also hosted drug fueled parties. You're right. DM may not have done any drugs at all but he saw a market in people who did or wanted more after the samplers were passed around. IMHO, DM not only had the cash to buy a bit, he had the cash to fund shipments. He certainly knew the thugs that would be in the distribution chain. MOO

In the second article, DM's jail house interview he doesn't say drugs were used at his massive parties but according to this unnamed source there was drug use. Hmm I guess because she hasn't testified in court we cannot take her word on this? And because she wished to remain unnamed out of fear, we must speculate she's lying? Best to just stop reading and speculating and wait for the truth to come out during the trial. Even when the truth comes out through the trial(s), I speculate there will be accusations witnesses are lying, evidence is falsified, LE and our justice system are corrupt and for some reason they just want to see DM locked up for 75 years and MS for 50 and coincidently three dead people all linked to DM. Seems LE has got some grudge against these two guys. Maybe it's all related to the time DM was stopped and a contact card was filed on DM. LE have had a grudge since? MOO. ;)

A former acquaintance of Millard's, who says she had attended almost two dozen parties at his home in the Toronto suburb of Etobicoke, told CBC News that Millard and Noudga were dating.

"But [Millard] and Laura [Babcock] were just fooling around," she said. "He kept Laura around and gave her drugs."

The source asked CBC not to use her name because she said she was "terrified" of Millard. She described many of his parties as fuelled by cocaine and the drug MDMA and recalled several times when large brawls broke out.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/hamil...a-death-faces-2-more-murder-charges-1.2605741

And he blew cash on massive parties that became renowned among his friends.
&#8220;I aspired to that image in some ways because people wanted that of me,&#8221; he says pulling up his orange sleeves, revealing large tattoos across both arms that read &#8220;I am heaven sent&#8221; and &#8220;Don&#8217;t you dare forget.&#8221;
&#8220;I threw some parties. I tried to make that a reality for my friends.&#8221;

http://www.thestar.com/news/gta/201...didnt_kill_tim_bosma_exclusive_interview.html

Maybe the MA MRO was a poor idea to begin with (DM might agree) and it's really not AS's fault at all...perhaps ultimately DM felt the blame lay with WM, who is dead because of that.

I personally think the MRO was originally a good idea. Somewhere along the line I think it was somehow, due to some forces at work, unable to move forward. I don't think it was WMs fault or his sons. I also dont think WM is dead because of the MRO, or anything work related. JMO

Tamarind, IMO, just as many maintain DM's innocence in these murders, when it comes to dealing drugs, I think the same logic has to be applied. If DM wasn't a known user as you say, then that would make the argument that he was a supplier more plausible- based on the fact that he told SL that LB had called him for some drugs. He also hosted drug fueled parties. You're right. DM may not have done any drugs at all but he saw a market in people who did or wanted more after the samplers were passed around. IMHO, DM not only had the cash to buy a bit, he had the cash to fund shipments. He certainly knew the thugs that would be in the distribution chain. MOO

No I dont think DM was a supplier either. I think he may have known a supplier. I don't think he would have funded shipments as he seems too interested in real estate and more secure investments.IMO

I think there is a possibility that if a friend had asked to borrow money from him he may have loaned money, but I don't get the sense it would have been extremely large amounts. I don't think he would have necessarily known that thugs were part of a drug culture, he may have been very naive to that. However, maybe if he had recently started to see violence coming from a certain area he may have felt threatened and ultimately used because of his fear of repercussions. I am not saying that I believe this is the case, but it is another possibility based on what we know. IMO

Stats suggest 1 in 100 people used cocaine or MDMA (ecstacy) in the last year. Amazing that DM knows two guys that have faced drug charges, and all three are wrapped up in this case. What are the odds? He also seemingly knows a "massive" number of people interested in drug fuelled parties. How rare.

It would be great to have a condo right by the nightclubs so you could party, host, sell, make lots of money. People could stop by before, between, after the clubs.

You could have a few condos so if one attracts heat you could leave it alone for a while and use the other ones.

Some pretty glamourous buildings are notorious for their subletters. You know some glamourous condos are just horrid places to live. People buy them and the rent is so high, the neighbours so dubious that the only people interested are http://thedirty.com/popular/dont-live-in-the-monroe-buildings/

Stats suggest 1 in 100 people used cocaine or MDMA (ecstacy) in the last year. Amazing that DM knows two guys that have faced drug charges, and all three are wrapped up in this case. What are the odds? He also seemingly knows a "massive" number of people interested in drug fuelled parties. How rare.

It would be great to have a condo right by the nightclubs so you could party, host, sell, make lots of money. People could stop by before, between, after the clubs.

You could have a few condos so if one attracts heat you could leave it alone for a while and use the other ones.

Some pretty glamourous buildings are notorious for their subletters. You know some glamourous condos are just horrid places to live. People buy them and the rent is so high, the neighbours so dubious that the only people interested are http://thedirty.com/popular/dont-live-in-the-monroe-buildings/
Yes Snooper, DM certainly beats the odds. Don't forget DM had a helicopter as well. His ability to move massive amounts of drugs would have been pretty good since Customs are only interested in International flights. Even though he should have filed flight plans if he was going far enough, he could always fly in uncontrolled airspace, go anywhere and land in anyones backyard. MOO

Yes Snooper, DM certainly beats the odds. Don't forget DM had a helicopter as well. His ability to move massive amounts of drugs would have been pretty good since Customs are only interested in International flights. Even though he should have filed flight plans if he was going far enough, he could always fly in uncontrolled airspace, go anywhere and land in anyones backyard. MOO

There is no evidence to support this though, is there?

If only there was evidence to suggest that condos connected to DM were involved with drugs.

Something tells me there is an elephant in the room, something is missing. I think someone else is involved. JMO

A Waterloo they're apparently not even interested in the international flights, remember, because they let Bieber take off with in-flight entertainment on board

http://www.cbc.ca/news/arts/justin-bieber-allegedly-abusive-to-jet-staff-1.2524262

<bbm>

Sure ... it's pretty well-known in the industry that suppliers don't use as they are in it for the money while the users are in it for the drugs.

And ... as for SB calling DM for drugs, we only have DM's word (via SL) that he didn't meet with her or supply her.

<bbm>

Sure ... it's pretty well-known in the industry that suppliers don't use as they are in it for the money while the users are in it for the drugs.

And ... as for SB calling DM for drugs, we only have DM's word (via SL) that he didn't meet with her or supply her.

Lots of drug users deal to support their habit. I suspect the unemployed MS was only able to smoke up if he dealt.

DM OTOH was still flying, so perhaps he wasn't jonesing at regular intervals.

<bbm>

I think that you mean LB instead of SB, there?

Also, really, we only have SL's word that that conversation happened at all.

Lots of drug users deal to support their habit. I suspect the unemployed MS was only able to smoke up if he dealt.

DM OTOH was still flying, so perhaps he wasn't jonesing at regular intervals.

I'm confused by your reference to 'jonesing', I thought that it mean to be without something. Aren't pilots supposed to be without drugs when they fly?

I'm confused by your reference to 'jonesing', I thought that it mean to be without something. Aren't pilots supposed to be without drugs when they fly?

Jonesing would be experiencing withdrawal which would be a distraction.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back