Wayne Millard Murder Trial - Dellen Millard Charged With Murder - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're seeing some text messages between Millard and his mother from November of 2012. They're talking about using a trailer to move some furniture. "Plese call me. Texting is such an odd medium," she says.
by Adam Carter 10:08 AM

Falconer is now giving a technical explanation about data extraction. It's not really an explanation that's helpful for us, so I'll pick it back up when he's talking about the evidence directly.
by Adam Carter 10:10 AM

Now back in the texts. In one from Nov. 29, Millard texts Andrew Michalski that he's going to drop Smich off at his home, then play DOTA, which is an online multiplayer game.
by Adam Carter 10:20 AM

At 5:56 p.m. on Nov 29, Millard texts his friend Andrew Michalski and says: "bro please come over, I don't want to be alone, something terrible has happened." Michalski responds: "Ok Im coming." About 7:08 p.m., Michalski texts Millard: "Dude I'm sorry for not coming to see Wayne. I couldn't if you need ANYTHING let me know"
by Adam Carter 10:24 AM

Millard also tells his girlfriend, Christina Noudga, not to come over in a text around this time, and says his father is dead. There are also condolence texts from another friend, Matt Hagerman.
by Adam Carter 10:26 AM

Now a text from Christina Noudga to Millard just after midnight on nov 30: "Hope you're holding up ok. I'm not very good at this, nor am I exactly sure of what to say or do. But I'm still here for you, talk or listen. I love you, goodnight, xo."
by Adam Carter 10:29 AM

At 2:36 a.m on Nov. 30, Millard texts Smich and says "just left station, they took your name, but not your number Love you bro." He's also talking about Hagerman about his dog at this time. It appears Hagerman was taking care of him.
by Adam Carter 10:30 AM

Another text from Millard, to Noudga: "They made me wait till 2:30 a.m. at the station before taking my statement. my dad shot himself. my world has never been so upside down." In another text, Millard says: "The last time I spoke to him, I told him the company's financial troubles were his doing and that he was a failure. Usually he tells me not to worry, but this time he said maybe I was right." In another text, he says: "He's always had depression, but he's never been suicidal. I've dealt with suicidal people, it doesn't fit."
by Adam Carter 10:33 AM

Oh wow, come on. The crown doesn't want rabbit anymore? Are they afraid she will lie?
As interesting as she would be to have on the stand for all of us, I didn't expect her to offer anything helpful. She is not going to do anything to assist the case. She would have likely said that she couldn't remember anything because she was so distraught. I'm disappointed from an interest perspective but not surprised.

On Dec. 3 2012, Millard is texting his mechanic Shane Schlatman and asking him to "discretely change the locks" on the MillardAir hangar. He says "John and his associates" are losing access to the hangar.
by Adam Carter 10:34 AM

Millard is asking Schlatman to be there in the morning as a "quasi guard." He says he "wants to know if anything gets put in someone's trunk."
by Adam Carter 10:36 AM

A text from Milard to Smich, on Dec 3, 2012: "I have to go to the airport tomorrow morning to sign papers and give a speech telling the employees they are out of work."
by Adam Carter 10:37 AM

Later on Dec 3, Schlatman asks Millard in a text if he should "physically stop anyone trying to remove equipment." In another text to a contact named Al Sharif, Millard says: "My father has died. The business is unable to continue. Effective today, MillardAir is closed."
by Adam Carter 10:39 AM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member