We Are Up And Running

I'm so glad Websleuths is back! I didn't realize just how often I'm here until I couldn't be! :) Thanks, Tricia!

I really missed Websleuths! For the five days the site was down, I searched in vain for a forum where the cases I was following were being discussed with the same level of maturity and in-depth discussion.

Thanks for all the efforts that went into getting the site up and running again! :blowkiss:

Did you check the Nickelodeon Boards? :crazy:

I was Jonesin'

I went through all the phases of mourning...

• Shock is the first stage of numbness, disbelief and unreality.
• Denial is thoughts or words such as, "I don't believe it -- It can't be!"
• Bargaining involves making promises such as, "I'll be so good if only I can awaken to find this hasn't happened" or "I'll do all the right things if only..."
• Guilt is a hard stage and difficult to deal with alone. This is a normal feeling characterized by statements such as, "If only I had ... If only I had not..." done or said or thought something. Guilt may ultimately be resolved by understanding that all of us are human beings who give the best and worst of ourselves to others. What they do with what we give is their responsibility.
• Anger is another very difficult phase, but it may seem necessary in order to face reality and get beyond the loss. We all must heal in our own way and anger is a normal stage along the way. However, you may feel guilty because you are angry at the person who died or because your life is continuing while his or hers is not. If you don't feel anger, don't manufacture it!
• Depression may come and go and be different each time in length and/or intensity. Give yourself time to heal.
• Resignation means you finally believe the reality of the death.
• Acceptance and Hope come when you finally understand that you will never be the same, but you can go on to have meaning and purpose in your life.

ok, well...I never got to the last stage...LMAO

I am a lurker too, and I missed WS!!!

Glad we are back!!:woohoo: :woohoo:

take two aspirins and call Tricia in the morning! ;)
Wish I could;) ... I may have developed an allergy to aspirin and I have a slight fever right now...

Wanna borrow this?
2uz5irt.gif

I really missed Websleuths! For the five days the site was down, I searched in vain for a forum where the cases I was following were being discussed with the same level of maturity and in-depth discussion.

Thanks for all the efforts that went into getting the site up and running again! :blowkiss:

Don't bother...there ain't none. LMAO

Wish I could;) ... I may have developed an allergy to aspirin and I have a slight fever right now...

That's not good. I hope you're not getting that darned virus that has been going around.

Thankyou for getting Websleuths back. I sure missed it. Was it the hyphen in the file that kept popping up when we tried to link to websleuths?

Woohoo!! We sure do love it here, Tricia! Thanks for all the hard work in getting WS back up and running. I sure did miss all of my friends :)

Thank you so much, Tricia, for getting W/S back up and running.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg
Back