We the Jury ....

IMO, it would have been easy to convict KC WITHOUT the body-from decomp in the car to Caylee's hair in thr trunk showing decomp. Finding Caylee's remains is just the final nail in KC's coffin.
I wish the defense a lot of luck trying to find an impartial jury. Caylee's sweet, innocent face along with all the evidence will make it hard to find people that haven't made up their minds to KC's guilt.

The pictures of her partying while she was "conducting her own investigation".

all the above

but the biggest to me is this

she told LE she was conducting her own search

but she told noone close to her at the time that her child was missing

if you were going to search for your child, you WOULD HAVE TO TELL SOMEONE CLOSE TO YOU

Not telling anyone means your not searching.

not searching means she didnt have to search

because she knew the truth

The Zanny/nanny story.
Nobody can find her, not FBI or LE. She (kc)dropped her off at an apt. that had been vacant for months.
She has no phone numbers for the relatives of this nanny.
NO family members, friends or boyfriends have ever seen/met her. CA and GA never met her either.
She stuck w/this until one day out of the blue....the story changes to a snatch and grab deal at Blanchard Park. Complete w/script and accomplice. Just happens to be this nanny and sister. *snort*

all the above

but the biggest to me is this

she told LE she was conducting her own search

but she told noone close to her at the time that her child was missing

if you were going to search for your child, you WOULD HAVE TO TELL SOMEONE CLOSE TO YOU

Not telling anyone means your not searching.

not searching means she didnt have to search

because she knew the truth

Supposedly Casey told Jeff and Juliet at work - problem with this story - there was no work, there was no Jeff and there was no Juliet

The problem, if I were on the jury, the defense can't produce ANY of these supposed people or work documents or the nanny - there was no work - so no boss, no phones, no paychecks - there were none of these people she mentions - there was no nanny, nanny's sister, nanny's mother - no payment trail, nothing

If the defense uses this defense theory of 'the nanny did it' and the defense can't produce ANYONE that knew, saw, talked to, family of the nanny - no jury in their right mind would think that anyone else did this

As I've said before - Casey had the Motive, she had the Means, and she was the only one with the Opportunity

Casey's behavior, the decomp smell in HER car. The Ant's initial behavior, where they admitted they thought Casey was holding something back. George's interviews. Whatever evidence they have that links items found with the body with the Ant home. No Zanny.

If Casey persists with this Zanny story, she's sunk, IMO. If she decides to change her story to an accident, she may get off with manslaughter.

It sounds to me like if she killed Caylee, she prob smothered her. Choroform or not.

I could find her guilty in a milisecond.

1) she never reported her daughter missing (not even in 31 days..her mom did)
2) her behavior afterwards. She couldn't give a hoot. Partied
3) all her lies
4) no baby sitter exists and she has not a phone # or witness that ever saw a nanny
5) The stench in the car
6) The stain in the car and all the gasses of decomposition and chloroform
7) She was the last person to have Caylee and Caylee is dead
8) Parents statements about the dead body and everything that George said
9) Many other reasons!

The meter reader story has nothing to do with anything. Baby's bones scattered all over the area for months. I would have voted her guilty without a body and now that there is one there is no doubt Caylee is dead and that Casey did it. I hope she never sees the outside of a cell again.

The ONLY chance the defense has is to produce a real babysitter that Casey had at the time and that is impossible because she doesn't exist. Defense needs address, phone #, and people that knew this nanny and can account that she watched Caylee. If one existed they would have found her months ago. What has Jose been up to all these months that he can't confirm this babysitter existed?

The computer searches for neck-breaking, chloroform, and shovel sealed it for me! Not only murder, but PLANNED murder in advance...

SOB!

I could find her guilty in a milisecond.

1) she never reported her daughter missing (not even in 31 days..her mom did)
2) her behavior afterwards. She couldn't give a hoot. Partied
3) all her lies
4) no baby sitter exists and she has not a phone # or witness that ever saw a nanny
5) The stench in the car
6) The stain in the car and all the gasses of decomposition and chloroform
7) She was the last person to have Caylee and Caylee is dead
8) Parents statements about the dead body and everything that George said
9) Many other reasons!

The meter reader story has nothing to do with anything. Baby's bones scattered all over the area for months. I would have voted her guilty without a body and now that there is one there is no doubt Caylee is dead and that Casey did it. I hope she never sees the outside of a cell again.

The ONLY chance the defense has is to produce a real babysitter that Casey had at the time and that is impossible because she doesn't exist. Defense needs address, phone #, and people that knew this nanny and can account that she watched Caylee. If one existed they would have found her months ago. What has Jose been up to all these months that he can't confirm this babysitter existed?

Excellent post, Kathyn.. Defense has a MAJOR uphill battle here. I don't know how he's going to do it..

I also agree with the meter reader story.. I'm grateful her found Caylee, but even if she wasn't found, Casey still didn't stand a chance..

ALL THE ABOVE and CHAPTERS of true evidence, pictures and the worse now the tiny body's evidence! DPenalty back on table = 20 years of appeals and death row forever
in Fla.......

One thing that they will NEVER be able to adequately explain that will make sense to any normal person is 'She did not tell anyone about her daughter missing for 31 days' and her behavior during that time. They will never get past that, ever, no matter what they use for an excuse. Purpose--guilty and to erase as much evidence as possible. And all other evidence goes right back to her car or the A's house. They will get her and she could fry if they get DP back on the table.

1) I was leaning toward a possible accident until I realized that Casey was counting the number of days that she had been away from home, not the number of days Caylee had been missing:

On the 24th she posted on facebook that she hadn't been staying at the house in 9 days.

Casey Anthony (Orlando, FL) wrote
at 2:40pm on June 24th, 2008
she still has yet to move into the house. hell, in the past 9 days, i haven't even been living at the house. DRAMMMMMA. i'll fill ya in later on.
miss ya, yo.

2) Her counting of the 31 days were the number of days she had been outside of Cindy's control, and the days are just a continuation of the counted days she mentions on facebook. This goes to motive.

3) She told Lee that there were "clues" about how to find Caylee in her computer password, which goes to premeditation as it was indicated (by one of the doc dumps I believe) that the password was in use before the 15th and it was known by other family members. (I remember Casey telling Lee "It's the same password; it should work" --I'm paraphrasing. )

Interesting that would mean that Caylee died on the 15th when George said he saw them on the 16th - if George saw them on the 16th then he didn't talk to Caylee and Casey was carrying a dead child out of the house in plain sight - OR George never saw them on teh 16th, the fight was on the 15th, that night and they left then and Caylee died soon after leaving the house

1) I was leaning toward a possible accident until I realized that Casey was counting the number of days that she had been away from home, not the number of days Caylee had been missing:

On the 24th she posted on facebook that she hadn't been staying at the house in 9 days.

she still has yet to move into the house. hell, in the past 9 days, i haven't even been living at the house. DRAMMMMMA. i'll fill ya in later on.
miss ya, yo.

2) Her counting of the 31 days were the number of days she had been outside of Cindy's control, and the days are just a continuation of the counted days she mentions on facebook. This goes to motive.

3) She told Lee that there were "clues" about how to find Caylee in her computer password, which goes to premeditation as it was indicated (by one of the doc dumps I believe) that the password was in use before the 15th and it was known by other family members. (I remember Casey telling Lee "It's the same password; it should work" --I'm paraphrasing. )

I hope y'all don't mind me listing all my reasons. If you do mind, well, tough. :3

1. She was counting down the days
2. She was off by one day (if she actually lost the baby on the 16th)
3. She never searched, couldn't provide with anyone who helped her search
4. She only wanted to search after she was on house arrest
5. She kept saying things like, "She's close to home," "Caylee will be able to tell us when they find her," then "I don't know," to whether she'd be able to go home after Caylee is found.
6. High five with the brother?!
7. She's changed her story 3 or 4 times now. ):<
8. She didn't want the baby to start with
9. She wanted to go to Puerto Rico, party, and other things she actively blamed the child for not being able to do.
10. She tried to get the hell out of dodge by getting with any guy she thought might get her a free ride out of town (such as the army guy in California)

I'm getting kinda ranty and can't seem to think up more, but those are really the main reasons for me to convict her as guilty. It's a good thing I'm not on the jury, I guess, as I'd be incredibly prejudice against her at this point. I really hope that the prosecutors will be able to remember all the really good information against her to prove their points.

Decomp in the trunk

Missing baby for 31 days

Partying her a$$ off that whole 31 days

Fictional people/job/trips

Lack of concern - from day 1 :p

Inconsistant lies....I mean explanations of where she last saw Caylee

Attitude while she was out on bond baking brownies, flirting, high 5 with Lee, etc

We haven't heard all the evidence - LE had enough to charge KC with Murder before the body was found

All of my points have been listed by pps. The number 1 in my book was failing to report her daughter missing. 99.9999% of us would have been absolutely crazed with fear if our child was missing. The first thing we would have done was notify the authorities and then have a nervous breakdown, not party.

Her lack of cooperation and concern. If she really...heck if ANYONE hasn't really done anything wrong, they offer up as much info as they can and strive to clear themselves and their name. Casey did/does no such thing.

We'll see now though....she was keeping quiet for the 'sake of safety of her child'. Now that caylee's turned up deceased then casey shouldn't feel that way anymore. If she still continues to keep quiet, if she doesn't even TRY to fight for justice for her dead daughter, then that's even more damning.

Interesting that would mean that Caylee died on the 15th when George said he saw them on the 16th - if George saw them on the 16th then he didn't talk to Caylee and Casey was carrying a dead child out of the house in plain sight - OR George never saw them on teh 16th, the fight was on the 15th, that night and they left then and Caylee died soon after leaving the house

I can imagine an argument on the 15th with CA where Cindy is upset at how little Casey contributes to Caylee's care, Casey gets mad, says something like "Fine, I'm moving out tomorrow and I'm taking Caylee." She begins counting day one of her independence on the 16th, as that would be the day she officially moved out. Counting the 16th as day one, she posts this on facebook:

miss ya, yo.

When it comes time to recall what date Caylee "went missing," she knew exactly which day she moved out--because she had been counting the days of her own independence. This shows what was most important to her.

Never reporting her child missing. Grandma did that TG!
Never one emotional plea for the safe return of her daughter.- Cindy having to ASK KC what she wants her to tell "the nanny".

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back