We the Jury ....

If I were sitting on the jury, I would be compelled to consider the following:

1. The scientific evidence indicating the decomposition of a body in Casey Anthony's trunk.

2. The hair with a death band found in the trunk that was declared to come from a female Anthony.

3. The fact that Caylee had been missing for 31 days before a missing child report was filed.

4. Finally, the skeletal remains of Caylee found in close proximity to the Anthony home.

Scientific evidence aside, I would consider the cool and calm demeanor of the defendant Casey Anthony - no emotion, no plea for her child to be returned, no inquiry as to the progress of the search for Caylee, and refusing outright to give any help to law enforcement to assist in that search. In addition, her blatant lie about talking to her daughter on the phone on the date of her arrest. She said in one statement that it was from a private number. She said another time that when she tried to call the number back, it was disconnected. A private call cannot be returned at all.

Unless otherwise instructed, these are the things I would take into consideration. I could find her guilty based on these findings alone.

In the jailhouse conversation with Cindy and/or George, Casey stated Caylee would return home "just as she was." (Seems likely she was wishing at that point in time (before bond posted by LP) that could be so, as she tearfully repeated how much she wanted to go home.) How else could she know that Caylee would never again be "just as she was?"

You know, this statement by her sent chills down my spine. But I can't wrap my mind around WHY she said this?

I'm sorry but compter searches really aren't that relevant, one we dont know WHO did them, secound judgeing some one by their searches is prejudgeist speculation. I love books a stories of all kinds, murder mysteries and alike. If something in a story I find curious or questionable I will do many searches on the web. If Homeland Sercurity cheched my compter searches I'd be in guantanamo bay tomorrow.

Adding to all the excellent reasons given so far...

Telling the police she spoke with Caylee on the phone the night before Cindy found her and drug her home when the car with human decomposition in it had been abandoned weeks before.

I think one thing interesting about this.. is when she was talking to LA from jail about the phone and all that.. when he told her they had the phone records.. It was like an awww Chit moment for kc.. and her words to something to that effect.. I dont think it ever dawned on her that they could get all the records from the phone company and so her lies of I called his number or got this call on the other phone would be found out as lies.

<<I'm sorry but compter searches really aren't that relevant>>

I think they can be. I don't think it will be too difficult to figure out who did them. They are dated and time stamped, so if GA and CA can found to have been definitely at work at that time on that day, then guess who's left? I'm fairly sure Caylee didn't do it.

<<secound judgeing some one by their searches is prejudgeist speculation. I love books a stories of all kinds, murder mysteries and alike>>

I don't really think it's prejudiced speculation to take computer searches into account when collecting evidence against a possible murder suspect. I mean, I like to read murder mysteries and the like also, but you have to consider what that particular person was trying to learn about. Just like Scott Peterson and his tide charts .... he had to learn about the tides in the bay, so he did a computer search. Just my opinion, but I think computer searches are another piece of the puzzle. If you're not being considered as a murder suspect, I think it's safe to say you're computer searches aren't relevant. :)

One thing I always remember was something Leonard P said about the 5 days he spent in the Anthony house after he got Casey out on bond. He said she acted like the "belle of the ball"....making her bead jewlery, cooking brownies, making dinner for one of the bailbond guys.....

But the one thing she didn't do.....she never once uttered the word "Caylee".
Not ONCE.

I like Leonard so don't get me wrong. I have a very hard time believing that he spent 5 days in the house after Tony bailed her out.
Casey already had Baez for an attorney and there is no way he would allow Leonard in that house for 5 days.
I thought Leonard lived in his RV that was parked outside the house.
There was already the FBH guarding Casey in the house, so I have to believe Leonard's first story that he only spent 5 minutes in the house following her release and was then asked to leave.

<<I'm sorry but compter searches really aren't that relevant>>

I think they can be. I don't think it will be too difficult to figure out who did them. They are dated and time stamped, so if GA and CA can found to have been definitely at work at that time on that day, then guess who's left? I'm fairly sure Caylee didn't do it.

<<secound judgeing some one by their searches is prejudgeist speculation. I love books a stories of all kinds, murder mysteries and alike>>

I don't really think it's prejudiced speculation to take computer searches into account when collecting evidence against a possible murder suspect. I mean, I like to read murder mysteries and the like also, but you have to consider what that particular person was trying to learn about. Just like Scott Peterson and his tide charts .... he had to learn about the tides in the bay, so he did a computer search. Just my opinion, but I think computer searches are another piece of the puzzle. If you're not being considered as a murder suspect, I think it's safe to say you're computer searches aren't relevant. :)

Not to defend SP but he was a avid Fisherman, they check tide charts regurly.

I agree with everything already posted but want to add one thing.

Casey claimed that she was doing her own investigation because she didn't want to put Caylee in danger by going to the authorities. Had that been the truth, the aforementioned bar visits and partying would likely have never occurred. And it would have been 31 days of hell for the mother of the missing child.

With such a burden, I would imagine the entry of the authorities on the case would have been a huge relief to this poor mother and a normal person with no guilt (ha ha) would have been extremely cooperative with the police. Casey instead played games and dragged them on a wild goose chase around Orlando. Universal, apartment complexes, condos............

She impeded the investigation in the first hours.

Also, the fact that Caylee's name is never mentioned in the early calls. Very telling- as if Casey already wrote her off.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox
Back