Webcam Link to Anthony's Home, please

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess I'm losing another day here watching not one but two webcams!

I know, I work nights, have not been to bed yet, was planning on going to bed after i get kids off to school, but my hope that they rearrest her right up might make me forego a nap.

I wonder why the didn't put the billboard more in line to block the view of the front door?

Perhaps they don't want LE driving on their front lawn when/if they arrest her again. GPs better rethink this, do they really want Casey in handcuffs paraded through a crowd of angry protestors? LE needs easy access to the front door. On second thought, maybe that's what the GPs want in hopes of getting sympathy for the mother of the year.

I know, I work nights, have not been to bed yet, was planning on going to bed after i get kids off to school, but my hope that they rearrest her right up might make me forego a nap.

Same here, haven't been to bed yet. Cannot seem to tear myself away from here! This case is driving me batty!:help:

LOl about the billboard. Someone better call LE on them I think it against the law to block the sidewalk. Do worry LE know the address:crazy:

Webcam link to courthouse is already showing the yellow tape where she came out last time..
Guess this means no exit from the back?

OT/ Anyone else suprised nobody has mooned the webcam?? :behind:

Do we know HOW and WHO are going to "walk her out"? I mean we will get the usual JB hustling her thru the crowd but to what vehicle? Are there going to be ANY security?

:laugh::laugh::laugh:
Be kinda funny if all the "bouncers" from Fusian show up as her bodyguards!!!!!!!

:rolling::rotfl::floorlaugh:

All they can confrim so far on fox live morning news is JB is walking her out . If you are watching the web cam from the jail, if you see that red cone in the parking lot that is where is is gonna park.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhatHappenedToJAB