Webcam Link to Anthony's Home, please

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, so Im back...what happened?? Anything interesting??

Im SO hoping and praying that Casey breaks down this time... I doubt it..but who knows..and now she doesnt have Padillas men there... so even if she says something, you think the family would rat on her?? He** no!

I don't think she will ever break down and fess up. People like her just move threw life without any regard to others....no matter who it is. They simply have no guilt at all.

thats what is in the back of my head.... as sad as it is...it may be 20 years before anythign is found, if then...poor Caylee. :(

Guy in the silver truck was from the home owners assoc told Anthony's they could not have that sign across the sidewalk and took it off for them.

Evidently camera is off now because the sign is really gone. Doing noon news prolly using the camera's feed.

Guy in the silver truck was from the home owners assoc told Anthony's they could not have that sign across the sidewalk and took it off for them.

I doubt the home owners assc. guy can get them to move it any time soon. They would have to go to court and get an order to make them move it. That would take days and weeks, maybe months.

Yes, we are talking about the same sign. The Web cam is stuck because the Live news on TV just mentioned and showed it was gone as they showed LA leave.

Could anybody tell me all the links to Casey Anthony's home and attorney's office. I know they use to have one at the attorney's office.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member