Webcam Link to Anthony's Home, please

Status
Not open for further replies.
the emotions that overwelm me when I watch this. It makes me so sad, it makes me angry also.

How could some one kill their own child????

Interviewing surfer dude type who has empathy and he just doesn't know...doesn't know what to say..... lo freaking l

One guy holding a sign that says "baby killer". He says she could end this tomorrow and she's free. Other people spending their days looking for her daughter instead. He says she needs to start talking, this is a joke. He says that if he was her parent, she'd want to be in jail.

Woohooo! Say it louder!! :)

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Another guy sitting in the traffic jam (he lives down the road) says that he has sympathy for Casey and that this is getting like a circus. --> blahhhh!

Maybe he should tell his neighbor to start talking!!

Body guards must be bouncers from Fusion.

I was just gonna post that!

Had to take a bathroom break - are those some construction dudes caught up in the gridlock? That would suck, here you are out driving to your drywall or patio job and the Baez Express cuts you off.

Oh jeez, look at all that traffic. Their poor neighbors.
Don't the looky-loos know you can be a looky-loo from the comfort of your computer chair and not clog a residential street?

wow the guy they just interviewed made no sense of why he was out there. I think there are people out there just trying to get on tv. WTH.

One looky loo guy lived several miles north and said if he were the parent in this case his child wouldn't be out of jail.

Bingo. Certainly not twice!!

Wow that was crazy. I definitely agree with what the "baby killer" protester had to say. Just makes me even angrier at KC than I already was.

Anyone have the link to the live webcam? I can't stream at work but somehow the one that is refreshed every 5-10 secs gets past the firewall. Thanks.

I think the webcam is frozen again - don't see any people - don't see nuffin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member