Webcam Link to Anthony's Home, please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well now what ? More protest ? More all day lawyer visits ? More Cindy fits ? I feel like it's a time warp and we are going in circles. Seems to me if they didn't want the circus a safe house would have worked....they love this.

Well, that whole scene was really something! She must think she's so cool... with all the "paparizzi" All the attention is just feeding her ego,IMO.

Yet, I'm still clued to it.:waitasec:

I hope the live cams are up & running good when LE comes in to rearrest Casey for murder... hey, wishful thinking never hurt no-one. ;)

wont be too long before murder charges are filed

the only place she will be going soon is prison

LE will get this killer

Well now what ? More protest ? More all day lawyer visits ? More Cindy fits ? I feel like it's a time warp and we are going in circles. Seems to me if they didn't want the circus a safe house would have worked....they love this.

Like Bill Murray in "Groundhog Day". Same day repeating itself.

No idea about the cameras. I'm telling you....Casey should buy a lottery ticket...she has some luck. But not for long I have a feeling.

wont be too long before murder charges are filed

the only place she will be going soon is prison

LE will get this killer

I hope you are right...It burns me she's out again!!! :furious:

COME ON LE, ARREST HER FOR MURDER!!!

Sooooo, I guess those big ole bouncertypes are just hangin' with the whole happy famn damily!!! Probably giving GA a b-day party complete with brownines.

I gotta go. Pusin' away from the puter. Got a storm acomin' want to get to store for water and bread before the masses get off work. Really don't want a headon collision with ole Ike - this one could get hairy down here.

Sooooo, I guess those big ole bouncertypes are just hangin' with the whole happy famn damily!!! Probably giving GA a b-day party complete with brownines.

I gotta go. Pusin' away from the puter. Got a storm acomin' want to get to store for water and bread before the masses get off work. Really don't want a headon collision with ole Ike - this one could get hairy down here.

Be safe,Swag!:)

How can they be in the same house as her and not wring her neck?

Is there a TES search thread today?

OK, so Im back...what happened?? Anything interesting??

Im SO hoping and praying that Casey breaks down this time... I doubt it..but who knows..and now she doesnt have Padillas men there... so even if she says something, you think the family would rat on her?? He** no!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox