weekend break: discuss the latest here #123

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep...that's what got me too !

I decided long ago, when every report from court watchers mentioned "tri color" and her extremely copious notes that she was likely planning to shop a book deal. It was the first thing I thought when it was reported that she left the court house sobbing after being dismissed, and now she has "legal advisors," (plural!). It speaks for itself.

I don't know if this has been posted but I hope it is ok to post -

Expert Witness Fundamentals: Do You Really Want To Swim With Sharks?

http://store.ceutopia.com/product_p/130201-ewf.htm
Interesting. Wonder what the next workshop will be after she gets through this? I bet she thought she'd be all finished giving testimony by now.

Let's see. Hmm? How about: Juan Martinez: Snow White meets Beowulf?

BBM

Well that's the trufe. That cross had my adrenaline racing! Monday can't get here soon enough!

I feel the same way, except that there will be 10,000,000,000 objections by Wilmy and Nurmott, and it'll take FOR-EVER.

ALV and her merry group of man-hating minions are REALLY going to be hating the dudes when JM gets through with her. BOO-YAH!!

(btw - anyone wonder if her "seminar" this weekend will end up with a few fewer attendees than originally RSVP'd?)

I want to say I remember seeing 1-4 but don't hold me to that, maybe someone else remembers the time they showed.

:dunno: You might just want to start recording from 11am just to be sure.

You are correct, they said 1-4.

She really gave no interview just said she wouldn't be speaking with anyone until she clears it with her legal counsel, which is basically what she said in her release statement. She was very nice to the reporter and pleasant. Nothing out of line. They walked right up to her car window. Not sure she felt comfortable just driving off with them so close. She was prepared to address their questions with a non committal answer. Good for her.

One thing is for sure sitting right there in court there is nothing much defense can say about her being there. They made their choice and they are stuck with it. She can now look Jodi in the eye and not have to worry about what Jodi is going to do. It's over for J5, she can go home after court. Jodi on the other hand goes back to her cell. jmo

I felt the same BUT I started hearing that this could be a big issue for a mistrial and we all know the DT is chomping at the bit for a mistrial...
Thinking I am going to go on over to the legal thread and ask a few questions to be able to sort out in my mind how I feel about this...
If it is true that if there is any eye contact with her and any other jurors it could be a big issue , then for the sake of the trial I feel she should stay away, on the other side of the coin, I understand that it is her right to be there in a public trial...so I am torn on this issue...

I decided long ago, when every report from court watchers mentioned "tri color" and her extremely copious notes that she was likely planning to shop a book deal. It was the first thing I thought when it was reported that she left the court house sobbing after being dismissed, and now she has "legal advisors," (plural!). It speaks for itself.

Totally agree...also as I stated in another post, now I am hearing that just her being there and having eye contact with other jurors could cause a whole other bunch of problems regarding a mistrial has left me with an uneasy feeling about the whole thing...

2 Q's please: (sneaking on here so plz excuse if already answered)...

1. will court be in session today?
2. does anyone else think that Jodi's diary is fake? I think Jodi had plenty of time to rewrite her real diary and exclude all the negative info (which she now "claims" was an attempt at living by "The Secret").

She really gave no interview just said she wouldn't be speaking with anyone until she clears it with her legal counsel, which is basically what she said in her release statement. She was very nice to the reporter and pleasant. Nothing out of line. They walked right up to her car window. Not sure she felt comfortable just driving off with them so close. She was prepared to address their questions with a non committal answer. Good for her.

One thing is for sure sitting right there in court there is nothing much defense can say about her being there. They made their choice and they are stuck with it. She can now look Jodi in the eye and not have to worry about what Jodi is going to do. It's over for J5, she can go home after court. Jodi on the other hand goes back to her cell. jmo

So no real interview and she shows up in court. Big whoop. I'd probably do the same thing except realllly run from reporters. As long as she says nothing about an ongoing trial (and legally she cannot and she knows it) and keeps a shut mouth and straight face in the courtroom there is nothing that can legally be done. People like to run around with bits and pieces of things that don't necessarily give a full story and all of a sudden things get blown out of proportion. There isn't a big story unless she sharts blabbing prematurely, giving details she shouldn't. It hasn't happened so far.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

And as far as finding her Not Guilty and having full belief of her story that she really was abused and repeatedly beaten by Travis, 2 times nearly killing her (her words) losing consciousness (which is very serious)

There could very well be 1 or more of the remaining jurors that in their heart really believes that and desperately wants her to to be set free, seeing her as a true victim.

If she was set free, she will kill again, that much I know.

GM Everyone!:seeya:

I just finished watching Juan's cross again of ALV.

I found it riveting.

But what I did pick up on the second time around is he is stressing that Jodi was abused as a child (ACCORDING TO HER) yet ALV dismisses that history and only gives weight to Travis' childhood abuses which she thinks makes him an abuser.:furious:

In fact as I watched ALV spar with Juan it was like seeing a clone of JA all over again. The same defiance, arrogance and combativeness.

imo

IMO. Juror number 5 should take a back seat until this trial is over.. IMO she is on her way to causing a mistrial!

She can't cause a mistrial. It's over for her. She has integrity because she hasn't given out information regarding her experiences. She also has every right to be there. Same rights that you and I would have. If anything she is letting defense know that she has nothing to be ashamed of and that their lying client is not going to get away with tossing jurors. This will be a consideration for any future trials when a defense attorney feels justified when outing a juror just because his client does not like them. Sort of...."throw me off and I'll be back in the courtroom tomorrow."

If J5 did anything inappropriate she would not have the support of Travis' family which she does. They were in chambers when J5 was being questioned. Right now is the perfect opportunity for her to get her face out there why she has some protection through the court because by the time the verdict is read she will be old news and the media will not be hounding her. Their focus will be on those remaining jurors. Why should J5 hide as if she did something wrong? Would any one of us here be hiding out? No, we'd be right back in that courtroom to let everyone know that we have done nothing wrong.

I personally have issues with a dismissed juror making a statement about "no statement" then showing up at the trial. Is there any better way to assure one will be the center of attention? Then claiming they have to go home and talk to their "legal advisors."

It's not about her and she just made herself the center of the circus. Legal advisors? She's a dismissed juror. GMAB

JMO

Something about her being there doesn't feel right to me. I can't quite put my finger on it but it makes me nervous.

Hopefully I'm wrong and she's there to support Travis's family.

I feel the same way, except that there will be 10,000,000,000 objections by Wilmy and Nurmott, and it'll take FOR-EVER.

ALV and her merry group of man-hating minions are REALLY going to be hating the dudes when JM gets through with her. BOO-YAH!!

(btw - anyone wonder if her "seminar" this weekend will end up with a few fewer attendees than originally RSVP'd?)

BBM. Or there maybe more, all wanting to ask about the trial. And then the first ALV will say is, I can't talk about the trial while it's ongoing, or some such, and they'll all walk out. Or maybe half the audience will be the media. Certainly should be interesting.

I have been watching the very last (18 of 18) video of Jodi's interrogation, those posted to you tube by David Lohr. She is right handed and very freely writes with and uses her right hand. So what was with the left handed spectacle in court where she carefully picked up the cup and drank all the water using her left hand?

Does she or her attorneys believe the jury will acquit her or feel sorry for her because she is showing off a left crooked finger? This is the one she hurt while slaughtering Travis, the VICTIM. She disgusts me.

She claims to be ambidexterous but left dominate.

If J5 did anything inappropriate she would not have the support of Travis' family which she does. They were in chambers when J5 was being questioned. Right now is the perfect opportunity for her to get her face out there why she has some protection through the court because by the time the verdict is read she will be old news and the media will not be hounding her. Their focus will be on those remaining jurors. Why should J5 hide as if she did something wrong? Would any one of us here be hiding out? No, we'd be right back in that courtroom to let everyone know that we have done nothing wrong.

Showing the support of the family:

Sharing from The State vs. Jodi Arias FB Page

Tanisha Sorenson I really dont agree that Juror 5 meant anything bad from showing up, the sweet girl put so much of her time in to this case and she prob just wants to be there for emotional reasons, I feel bad for her. Its not her fault we were in Chambers. May God bless Juror 5 and her family and I appreciate her duty and the time she spent to see Justice.

Tanisha Sorenson I wish everyone would leave this Juror 5 alone, its not her fault. She has put so much into this, she has the right to be there, as long as shes not talking to jurors, she has the right to be there.

I found it riveting.

But what I did pick up on the second time around is he is stressing that Jodi was abused as a child (ACCORDING TO HER) yet ALV dismisses that history and only gives weight to Travis' childhood abuses which she thinks makes him an abuser.:furious:
In fact as I watched ALV spar with Juan it was like seeing a clone of JA all over again. The same defiance, arrogance and combativeness.

imo

I caught that too. She clearly did not want to talk about Jodi as a child. Only Travis as a child. Some expert huh? :rolleyes:

Totally agree...also as I stated in another post, now I am hearing that just her being there and having eye contact with other jurors could cause a whole other bunch of problems regarding a mistrial has left me with an uneasy feeling about the whole thing...

I'm no lawyer but can't really think of a circumstance where a spectator's presence is reason for a mistrial.

Something has to actually "happen" for a mistrial. Nothing has. Looking at someone is not a crime. She could probably go right up and talk to any juror (outside the courtroom) as long as they didn't talk about the trial.

I do believe the judge would have the right to keep her from the courtroom if she felt her presence was improper. The last thing a judge wants is a mistrial on their hands.

I think talk of a mistrial is reaching but I'll be interested to see what the lawyers say.

It's a pity if that's what happened. I hate to think that people lie to get on high-profile cases to further their own agenda. I hate to think that, but I don't deny it.

I found it riveting.

imo

I suspect it may have been Alice that gave some pointers to Jodi

And as far as finding her Not Guilty and having full belief of her story that she really was abused and repeatedly beaten by Travis, 2 times nearly killing her (her words) losing consciousness (which is very serious)

There could very well be 1 or more of the remaining jurors that in their heart really believes that and desperately wants her to to be set free, seeing her as a true victim.

If she was set free, she will kill again, that much I know.

At most, I thought there could be 1, but only 1. Ironically enough, I swore it was Tri-Color. The freaks at the psycho is innocent site tapped her to hang the jury.

I'm a paranoid person by nature and trust nobody on the planet. Can't lie and say I haven't wondered if her dismissal and subsequent pop up yesterday smacked of some kind of collusion with the DT. My spidey sense tingled just a bit....

Could be too much espresso and coke though....:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member