Welcome Tony Padilla

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to Websleuths, Toni. I welcome you and your uncle not only to WS but also to this case. It is high time someone besides LE (Law Enforcement) and the GP's (the grandparents) takes a deep look at Caylee's disappearance and tries to figure out this enigma. It is high time someone has an interest in discovering the truth, and ultimately the location of Caylee. I, for one, am all ears and my interest in all you and your uncle might do to obtain results is......oh.... burning!!

May you be successful! I wish you all the best. (No sarcasm in this statement).

We are involved for one reason and one reason alone and that is to find this poor little girl Caylee. We (really I should say my Uncle) were sought out to get involved in this. We are not doing this for any money, fame or anything other then hoping to get a result as to finding Caylee and hopefully alive. No more no less!!! We have an opportunity to possibly provide an opportunity or an alternate resource of trying to find the whereabouts of Caylee. It's obvious that nothing has progressed in this case since she has been incarcerated. Remember that I am only the bondsman in this case. As far as sorting through the details and moving forward to get the result we so hope for that is Leonard's forte and trust me when I say that he is very good at what he does. But for some people like the username Halijah or something like that (please excuse the spelling if I got it wrong) to quote me as she did on this forum without ever once speaking to me and quoting me like I am some uneducated person is totally uncalled for. Every one of those facts she quoted are totally untrue. I have never spoken with anybody about any of this except for the 2 shows on Fox news.

If you go to the post with the misquote, you can reply to it and have an opportunity to set the record straight.

I have not seen the pictures. No this is not a publicity stunt. Again we (again I should say Leonard) were asked to get involved in this. We have been promised nothing and expect nothing. Not very many people have the ability to get Casey out of jail and try to get the most important details of this case direct from the mouth of the mother. Leonard has these abilities and trust me when I say he is a good person to possibly get this information out of her.

Who contacted him and asked him to be involved?

Since sitting in jail, being charged with neglect and obstruction hasn't brought forth any viable information from Casey, what does Leonard think he can bring to the table that would be more effective?

Then can you honestly say there will be no mention of this case on the television show of your Uncle's or included in any book deal? If this isn't about publicity, it should not be part of anything such as that.

We are involved for one reason and one reason alone and that is to find this poor little girl Caylee. We (really I should say my Uncle) were sought out to get involved in this. We are not doing this for any money, fame or anything other then hoping to get a result as to finding Caylee and hopefully alive. No more no less!!! We have an opportunity to possibly provide an opportunity or an alternate resource of trying to find the whereabouts of Caylee. It's obvious that nothing has progressed in this case since she has been incarcerated. Remember that I am only the bondsman in this case. As far as sorting through the details and moving forward to get the result we so hope for that is Leonard's forte and trust me when I say that he is very good at what he does. But for some people like the username Halijah or something like that (please excuse the spelling if I got it wrong) to quote me as she did on this forum without ever once speaking to me and quoting me like I am some uneducated person is totally uncalled for. Every one of those facts she quoted are totally untrue. I have never spoken with anybody about any of this except for the 2 shows on Fox news.

HOW you know nothing has progressed? Law Enforcement has not released any info, they are still processing, from my understanding. Don't you think Law Enforcement is better equipped to investigate, rather than your WORLD FAMOUS bail bondsman Uncle? IMO, some things are better left to the right authorities, civilians should not get in the middle of a criminal investigation.

Isnt getting her out more complicated than just posting the bond? She has 2 holds, and home confinement. Would the conditions of the 2 holds have to be met first?

Welcome to Websleuths, Tony! I think you'll find that most of us here would be willing to listen if you have something to say.

I'm sure you wouldn't want just anyone to be able to sign up with your name and pretend to be you. I'm wondering how we could verify that this is the Tony who is bonding Casey out of jail. Any ideas?

Please don't take offense. I just don't want someone else to pretend to be you and put out bad info!

Susan

IMO it might be a good idea to keep off the shows and focus on the case, if in fact you do bail her out. Put all of the efforts an focus on finding out the truth about where this lost child is and nothing else.

I have not seen the pictures. No this is not a publicity stunt. Again we (again I should say Leonard) were asked to get involved in this. We have been promised nothing and expect nothing. Not very many people have the ability to get Casey out of jail and try to get the most important details of this case direct from the mouth of the mother. Leonard has these abilities and trust me when I say he is a good person to possibly get this information out of her.

May I ask who initially contacted you or Leonard?

Thanks!

I will try my best to answer any questions that any of you may have. Yes it really is me and we are coming to Orlando. We are arriving at different times this weekend. Nothing can really be done until Monday anyhow.

I don't care why you are doing this.

All I care about is that Caylee is found. That sweet little angel needs to be found.

I think Casey is the key or has key info. Sweating her for 30 days hasn't broken her. I'm fine with doing it your way.

Please, please find Caylee.

I really am unsure of how to verify to you that this is really me. I just became irritated over some of the garbage that has been circulating not only here but on other sites as well. If you have an idea as to how I can prove to you that this is me then let me know.

Welcome to Websleuths, Toni. I welcome you and your uncle not only to WS but also to this case. It is high time someone besides LE (Law Enforcement) and the GP's (the grandparents) takes a deep look at Caylee's disappearance and tries to figure out this enigma. It is high time someone has an interest in discovering the truth, and ultimately the location of Caylee. I, for one, am all ears and my interest in all you and your uncle might do to obtain results is......oh.... burning!!

May you be successful! I wish you all the best. (No sarcasm in this statement).

Well said ditto!:clap:

I have PLENTY of questions for you!! Let's start with this:

OK Let me ask this: IF Casey is lying to protect Caylee...why? What good is it going to do her to lie? The Nanny had her before, never harmed her, and she obviously didn't leave any note or any indication she was going to ask for ransom of any kind. She did not call to indicate she was asking Casey to lie or she would harm her. So WHY? What reason does Casey have to say this is to protect Caylee?

We already know there were no ransom demands via notes, calls, or anything from this "Nanny" or people who could have Caylee. Casey has stated she watched her for a year and a half which would indicate there was no sign of abuse of the child. No reason to think the person would harm her then.

This goes to show that Casey's lies are self-serving and not going towards protecting Caylee from some unknown kidnapper.

Not to mention NO ONE has EVER seen, or talked to this invisible nanny!

What happens to your bond if Casey ends up committing suicide? Will you have to pay up?

I really am unsure of how to verify to you that this is really me. I just became irritated over some of the garbage that has been circulating not only here but on other sites as well. If you have an idea as to how I can prove to you that this is me then let me know.

Your uncle and I have emailed back and forth. He has my main email. Maybe you can email me there?

I was impressed by your powers of articulation during your interview and see that your graceful language prevails in writing. Also, I have the feeling that your uncle is a straight shooter, and a straight shooter with a PLAN. He seems to be very much on the up-and-up,and acting out of goodheartedness.

Wishing you both every success with this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheMidge