Welcome Tony Padilla

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really am unsure of how to verify to you that this is really me. I just became irritated over some of the garbage that has been circulating not only here but on other sites as well. If you have an idea as to how I can prove to you that this is me then let me know.

Well when u speak to the media monday give a shout out to us WS:dance:

I really am unsure of how to verify to you that this is really me. I just became irritated over some of the garbage that has been circulating not only here but on other sites as well. If you have an idea as to how I can prove to you that this is me then let me know.

Don't worry these ppl will find out if you are, who you say you are.

I have only been following this case sporadically and don't know all of the details. So I hope you will pardon me if I ask a question that you have already answered in the media.

First, you uncle is a bail bondsman and you are attempting to bail out Casey?

Do you believe that Caylee is still alive?

Does your uncle have some history that would give him some edge at questioning Casey?

Hello Tony and welcome...

I will be the first to stand up and say I think what you and Leonard are doing may be just what is necessary.I agree something has to be done because we're going nowhere as it stands now. The past month seems like everyone has been idle and only left with speculations.

I was impressed by your powers of articulation during your interview and see that your graceful language prevails in writing. Also, I have the feeling that your uncle is a straight shooter, and a straight shooter with a PLAN. He seems to be very much on the up-and-up,and acting out of goodheartedness.

Wishing you both every success with this!

ditto that

I believe Leonard is the bounty hunter, and Tony is the bondsman. Please correct if necessary :)

Hmmm... got any birthmarks? Wait, nevermind!

Beats me, you sound credible. Anyone else got any ideas?

Susan (take my word for it)

Well, join the club, because we're irritated by a lot of garbage we've heard circulating in this case, too. If your uncle can get Casey to tell the truth, then he will be our hero.

Someone wants :behindbar u could say out! Trust me no one is saying anything other then GOOD LUCK!! :clap:

I'm not saying good luck, please speak for yourself.

I find it all disgusting...sure, bail her out, we are all, if the court deems it so, entitled to bond....but WHY all the TV appearances? It leaves a bad taste in my mouth. And this is an investigation being done by the appropriate authorities. Call me old-fashioned, but , imo, that's where it should stay. This case is already enough of a circus!

As to who contacted Leonard I cannot say. I do know that Leonard has had contact with the defense attorney Mr. Baez. Our original plans were to come out undisclosed. I was putting all the paperwork together for the bond and Leonard was putting everything in motion to get the bond posted. Then on Friday at some point in time it was leaked to the media our intentions. I was very adamant to Leonard that I did not want to be involved with all the media hype. Just to do what we had planned and go from there. I really wish the media had not picked it up. Leonard does love the cameras but he assured me that we would try to pursue this from behind the scenes which is the way I prefer. Notice that I have not been on TV whatsoever and I will try to keep it that way.

IMO it might be a good idea to keep off the shows and focus on the case, if in fact you do bail her out. Put all of the efforts an focus on finding out the truth about where this lost child is and nothing else.

I think he has the right to use what he will be doing in Orlando for his show. It is his livelihood. He can have more than just ONE reason for doing this.

Hmmm... got any birthmarks? Wait, nevermind!

Beats me, you sound credible. Anyone else got any ideas?

Susan (take my word for it)

I guess we could ask him to give some type of signal when they're in front of the cameras, tug on his ear lobe or something as a signal to websleuths.

VB

I hope you will pardon us as a group about that. We follow a lot of missing persons/murder cases and have noticed that in many cases, people who enter the case many times and aren't LE or family, sometimes have their own agendas. Esp. if those cases are high profile. So yes, you might say we are a little suspicious sometimes. IOW's not personal, just suspicious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike