Wendy Murphy

Not only was there evidence of prior sexual contact, the entrance to her vagina was enlarged beyond that of a girl her age, and was inconsistent with the diameter of the paintbrush handle!

Coroner Meyer is also on record as stating that in his opinion JonBenet had been sexually assaulted digitally !

It is difficult to escape the conclusion, however distasteful, that JonBenet at 6-years old was no stranger to sexual activity.

IMO it is this that lies behind her death, not any lack of toilet training.

Tricia said:
Wendy Murphy is 100 pecent correct when she says there were old injuries to JonBenet vaginal area. Yes, her hyman was torn.

This leaves no doubt that JonBenet was previous sexually abused. It's right in the autopsy report.

Did John Karr sneak in over the weeks before she did and abused her???HMM

I'll be honest, this is the first time I have heard Murphy talk about the garrot and the *advertiser censored*. I don't have any idea where she got that from.

I love Wendy Murphy, I would be very shocked if Murphy just pulled this out of her behind and went on National TV and accused John of this. She must have something we don't know about.

And remember when Nedra said JonBenet had "only been molested a little bit." I've always wondered what was going on in that family...and who knew. What a comment from a Grandma. A little, a lot...what's the difference? It's as if they were trying to minimize this.

Wendy must have some sort of info to base this statement on...

Wendy Murphy is the GREATEST! All right! I LOVE her!

"Did anyone see Wendy Murphy on CNN's Paula Zahn's show tonite (Monday)?"

Damn! I missed it!

"She claimed that the autopsy report said thatJB's vagina had old scarring in it -- that the Christmas night, 1996, was not the first time she had been sexually assaulted. She said her hyman was torn."

The hymen was GONE!

"Jeffrey Toobin and the other TH said that this info was not in the autopsy report--that Wendy was wrong. She stuck to her guns."

He's wrong. She's right.

"Then the next hour on LKL the Ramsey's lawyer said Wendy better watch what she says or she could be sued (or words to that effect.)"

Please! If he had the guts to sue her, he'd have done it YEARS ago! It's not like he doesn't know who she is or what she's said in the past! She WANTS him to do that! Absolutely! He will be stepping in WAY over his head. He doesn't want this fight.

"LW: I saw the Paula Zahn show and agree Wendy Murphy said disgusting, obscene things and she has no humanity for John or Burke Ramsey; she has no sense of the evidence. Grand jury did not indict family. To Murphy I would say don't make these accusations against my client. It's not open season to make false accusations against them
LK: you might sue ?
LW: I will not tolerate false accusations of murder against this family"

BRING IT ON, HAYSEED! She's not afraid!

"On LKL tonight, Lyn Wood properly warned that Wendy would be wise to shut her slanderous mouth."

Warned? You MEAN threatened!

"I hope he sues this Wendy whom I've barfed at for years!"

You might be sorry you said that!

"If there was other trauma visible, then it leans more toward sexual abuse."

Ask, and ye shall receive!

Dr. McCann's findings:

examination findings that indicate chronic sexual abuse include the thickness of the rim of the hymen, irregularity of the edge of the hymen, the width or narrowness of the wall of the hymen, and exposure of structures of the vagina normally covered by the hymen. His report stated that there was evidence of prior hymeneal trauma as all of these criteria were seen in the post mortem examination of JonBenet.

There was a three dimensional thickening from inside to outside on the inferior hymeneal rim with a bruise apparent on the external surface of the hymen and a narrowing of the hymeneal rim from the edge of the hymen to where it attaches to the muscular portion of the vaginal openings. At the narrowing area, there appeared to be very little if any hymen present. There was also exposure of the vaginal rugae, a structure of the vagina which is normally covered by an intact hymen. The hymeneal orifice measured one centimeter which is abnormal or unusual for this particular age group and is further evidence of prior sexual abuse with a more recent injury as shown by the bruised area on the inferior hymeneal rim. A generalized increase in redness of the tissues of the vestibule was apparent, and small red flecks of blood were visible around the perineum and the external surface of the genitalia.

"I'm not a medical expert by any means, but I don't see a thing in that report that suggests prior sexual abuse."

But the medical experts here did!

YAY, WENDY! ALL RIGHT!

luvbeaches said:
And remember when Nedra said JonBenet had "only been molested a little bit." I've always wondered what was going on in that family...and who knew. What a comment from a Grandma. A little, a lot...what's the difference? It's as if they were trying to minimize this.

Wendy must have some sort of info to base this statement on...
Who is Nedra - I have never heard this piece of information before. Can you tell me more or leads me in the right direction?

tumble said:
But Pepper, first you state that you are not a medical expert and then you dismiss a medical expert as a 'putz'. Why don't just leave it at that the experts disagree.

Which experts do you have in mind that says otherwise regarding the chronic inflammation?

I believe that Dr. Wecht was called a putz because he's had a few problems the past couple of years that weren't quite ethical. He used to be widely respected but that has changed. I was suprised to see him again. I don't have time to research but if interested look him up on the net.

Whoo! I'm a *advertiser censored**er and a fighter and a wild bull-rider! Circle the wagons and hold Old Blue!

Nedra was Patsy's mother.

SuperDave said:
Whoo! I'm a *advertiser censored**er and a fighter and a wild bull-rider! Circle the wagons and hold Old Blue!

Nedra was Patsy's mother.
And she said that Jonbenet might have been molested a little bit???!!!:confused:

"See, it was a whole family thing. Patsy was abused when she was little, right?"

No one's sure, IBS. She said she wasn't. Nothing rock-solid said she was. But it would explain a few things. She became a little girl when asked, very timid and scared. And if her mother looked the other way, she might have too.

Sadly, many victims blame themselves.

But, and this is important, there's nothing rock-solid to say she was. I'm just spit-balling. (Oh, it feels good to say that again!)

Pepper said:
I read the autopsy report over at The Smoking Gun. I'm not a medical expert by any means, but I don't see a thing in that report that suggests prior sexual abuse. Yes, there were abrasions and blood in the vaginal area, but there was hymen tissue from what I can read. It doesn't appear that there is enough of the hymen missing to indicate prior sexual abuse. Perhaps she didn't ever have a fully formed hymen, perhaps it was torn during the sexual penetration of a "foreign object" during the attack that killed her, or perhaps there is still another perfectly innocent explanation.

In any event, it appears that there was enough of a hymen present to rule out prior sexual intercourse - from my admittedly untrained medical eye.

I just hope that people speculating on this subject have done their homework and read the official reports and not rely on other's interpretations. Certainly don't rely on my interpretation - go read it for yourself.
I did read it for myself, and more than Dr. Meyer's autopsy report. Coroner Dr. Meyer was no sexual abuse expert, but Dr. McCann is a world-renowned expert. He was on the panel of seven medical experts who almost unanimously agreed that there was evidence of prior sexual abuse in JB.
Dr. McCann spoke of 'prior hymeneal trauma': there were irregularities of the edges of the hymen, thickening of the inferior hymeneal rim, reddening of the vaginal walls, and exposure of structures of the vagina which are normally not visible in a child of that age. In addition, JB's vaginal opening measured one centimeter, which is far too large for a child of her age.

BTW, Dr. McCann and the other experts were all of the opinion that these symptoms could not have come from sports or masturbation.

I think we can neglect the RST's 'bubble bath' theory in that context. It is totally idiotic. But it shows how desperately the RST tries to come up with an explanation for the blue ribbon medical experts' findings which can't be explained away so easily.

The big question is: who was the person who abused JonBenet chronically?
If we apply 'Occam's razor' (= look for the most probable explanation first) it probably was John Ramsey.
But this doesn't mean that the chronic abuser was also the killer.

"If we apply 'Occam's razor' (= look for the most probable explanation first) it probably was John Ramsey."

Not necessarily. Could have been her brother and/or his friends. Kids get into trouble like that. I know I did.

I can't scan this, sorry, but Burke drew a picture that you DON'T need a psych degree to interpret as sexual. It's a face that's actually an upside-down vagina! I'm serious! The nose of the "face" looks exactly like and is in the same place as a clitoris! I thought, my god!

SuperDave said:
I can't scan this, sorry, but Burke drew a picture that you DON'T need a psych degree to interpret as sexual. It's a face that's actually an upside-down vagina! I'm serious! The nose of the "face" looks exactly like and is in the same place as a clitoris! I thought, my god!

Holy Mary Mother of God. What was going on in that house???

SuperDave said:
"If we apply 'Occam's razor' (= look for the most probable explanation first) it probably was John Ramsey."

Not necessarily. Could have been her brother and/or his friends. Kids get into trouble like that. I know I did.

Occam's razor looks for the most probable explanation first, but this doesn't mean that this is necessarily the truth.
I can imagine John Ramsey as her (probable) abuser, but this doesn't mean that other possibilities are automatically ruled out, e. g. Burke or even Patsy Ramsey herself. But the last on my list would be someone like John Karr (unless the Ramseys belonged to some kind of pedophile ring and pimped their daughter - very unlikely imo). How could Karr have been given the possibility to chronically molest her?
And suppose it was Burke who fooled around with JB, why did she get her head bashed in?

"How could Karr have been given the possibility to chronically molest her?"

No clear answer exists.

dottierainbow said:
I totally agree. Her smirk on her face as she was spooing out her beliefs were disgusting. I thought she was very unprofessional. They were there to talk about Karr but she continually wanted to talk about John Ramsey.IMO
Amy

She always has that smirk on her face when hurling accusations, whether true or not.

I used to respect her, but she has gone so totally overboard in her commentary sometimes that I just now tune her out. The last time I heard her shrieking it was about another famous case, "HER VAGINA WAS RIPPED! Did she RIP her own vagina?" Shortly after that, a report was released that said woman's vagina was NOT ripped; it was a little red and irritated. Giant difference.

She can sometimes really go overboard in her opinions. Even when she has actual facts on her side, it is her whole shrieky manner that I think makes some people disregard her as "a bit much". When I see her on, I press my mute button.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ramada.williams.gc@gmail.
Back