We're gonna need a bigger fly swat

Oh. My. God.

Thanks guys. So much for a very long and restful night. ****shudders violently***

What the :eek:

That looks like it belongs in Jurassic Park :scared:

Thanks guys! First I shuddered, then I went EWWWW! Finally, feeling a bit sick to my stomach! I have a real phobia of bugs, and really shouldn't have read this thread! Blech!

That would have to be one of the most pre-historic yet still surviving creatures left on earth. It looks pre-historic, it is big enough to be pre-historic, and although it looks frightening I hope it survives civilization, (being found). It is the creature nightmares are made of. I don't suppose the scientists mentioned whether this monster "fly" actually bites.
If it did bite people it would be a rather nasty bite.
Thank you for this amazing revelation ZWIEBEL.

Prehistoric bugs are awesome. I can say that, because they're all dead. Like this thing, which lived 300 million years ago but thankfully lives no more:

Massive-Prehistoric-Insects-Meganeuropsis-permiana-Arthropleura-Model-670x502.jpg

And just to make up for that, here's a harmless bug that looks cute and fuzzy. Awh.

bug.jpg

Oh dear... I'd shoot my own foot off if I saw one of those suckers on it!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, you do shoot your mouth off a lot. Just sayin.

Poor thing. I know what it's like having to deal with oversized genitalia.

Prehistoric bugs are awesome. I can say that, because they're all dead. Like this thing, which lived 300 million years ago but thankfully lives no more:

View attachment 55697

And just to make up for that, here's a harmless bug that looks cute and fuzzy. Awh.

View attachment 55698

That bug is not cute. That is one of the scariest insects I've seen. It looks like a bug that's trying to make you believe they're harmless.

Now you're all getting cheeky. Just to calm you down, remember there's at last one insect who doesn't care about endowments - she's just interested in biting the head off her partner, when she's finished with him.

PS: Please never tell because I'll get in trouble, but this pic reminds me of Kimster, a little bit?

http://dududiaries.wildlifedirect.org/2010/10/06/praying-mantis-praying/

ETA: Resemblance to Kimster's avatar, not Kimster!! Paaanic.....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 61
Now you're all getting cheeky. Just to calm you down, remember there's at last one insect who doesn't care about endowments - she's just interested in biting the head off her partner, when she's finished with him.

PS: Please never tell because I'll get in trouble, but this pic reminds me of Kimster, a little bit?

http://dududiaries.wildlifedirect.org/2010/10/06/praying-mantis-praying/

ETA: Resemblance to Kimster's avatar, not Kimster!! Paaanic.....

BBM

Mmmmm, I think that's probably very close to the real thing. JMO

Squash it? I think you'd have better luck trying to saddle it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back