Were some of the Children from YFZ Warren Jeffs?

http://www.sltrib.com/polygamy/ci_5778176?source=rss
Jeffs brought with him a black briefcase, in which he had a tape recorder and laptop computer. He gathered the names of those at the home, asked a few questions and sat "staring at us for a long time," Musser said. Then he launched into a teaching focused on revelations.

Jeffs told the wives to prepare to meet Rulon in a sacred place. He warned that Short Creek had been rejected, the devil was raging and time for redemption was short. Afterward, he visited privately with a couple of the wives.

Musser said he was increasingly disturbed by the situation - and the obvious loneliness and despair shown by Jeffs' wives. "Some of them would hardly eat and appeared to be sad all the time," he said.

Earlier on, Jeffs had instructed Musser's wife to wear the same pastel, collared dresses his own wives wore - which greatly bothered Musser.

Florence, Colorado
Musser was instructed to move to a home in Florence, a much larger city to the north. It was a nicer, larger, eight-bedroom residence, and soon it was filled with Jeffs' wives, who settled quickly into their now-familiar routine.
"I was young and all these women coming to me for their needs, the list of the shopping," he said. "It was like we were their servants."

And Vivian, he said, "would try to be friends with them and it was like they were way higher and better. You know, they're the prophet's wives and she's just Wendell's wife."

Jeffs came to the second home just once. Musser picked Jeffs up in Pueblo and drove him to Florence to see the place.

Westcliffe, Colorado
They had lived there only a month when Musser was told to move again, this time to Westcliffe, Colo.

Musser worked with a couple of other men on the new home - an unfinished cabin - disclosing nothing. "We were supposed to even be careful that people from Colorado City didn't know what I was doing," he said. The cabin was isolated enough that the women felt safe enough to plant a garden. Still, Musser built yet another fence. Jeffs came to Westcliffe about three times in the three months Musser lived there, arriving unannounced and staying only a few hours to preach.

He seemed oblivious to the emotional despair of his spiritual wives, Musser said, treating it "like a joke." For a time, one wife had taken to pointing out "where everybody was doing wrong." After she badly cut herself opening a coconut - and then refused to get help without Jeffs' permission - the prophet scolded her in a revelation dictated to Musser over the phone.

Jeffs said his late father had told him not to speak to the woman until she stopped having bad feelings. "In it he kind of rebuked her, just kind of toyed around with her," Musser said. The woman was devastated, Musser said. But Jeffs "talked to me the next day and he chuckled about it. He said, 'How did that go?' "And I was like, 'My goodness, buddy, do you know what we're going through here?' "

Is this Annette Jeffs, the legal wife?http://www.sltrib.com/ci_8941293

Photo - "Annette, left, an FLDS member, waits Tuesday for her (Trent Nelson/The Salt lake Tribune)

"We want them back home," said Annette, a mother whose 11 children - six of her own and five nieces and nephews she is raising - are in state custody.
"They were so much better taken care of at home. We teach them morals. They have nice homes," said Annette. She was in San Angelo on Tuesday to meet with an attorney she hired to help her regain custody.

Is this Annette the wife of WJ?

http://www.religionnewsblog.com/21184/flds-75
It's all a farce, says Annette, one FLDS woman whose children are in state custody. They are trying to pin it on anybody named Sarah, said Annette, who is back at the YFZ Ranch after more than a week in custody with her six children and five nieces and nephews she is raising.

Sarah is a common name and several are in custody, she said. One by one, the Sarahs have been interviewed, she said. They find out and then let them go, then grab another one and try to find out and the let them go. There is just not a Sarah that fits what they said, said Annette. Investigators have zeroed in on one Sarah in particular, Annette said. The girl, who has a 5-month-old daughter, is petite and looks young, so the investigators don't believe she is 18, she said. She declined to name the girl's husband, but said it is not Dale Evans Barlow, the Arizona man named in the initial arrest and search warrants. One night, shortly before midnight, child welfare workers came into the dorm where the mothers with small children were and told this specific Sarah that she and her baby had to leave. In a phone call later, Sarah told other mothers she and her baby were sent to a house, alone, at Fort Concho, Annette and other women said.

http://www.rickross.com/reference/polygamy/polygamy107.html
March 2003
The leader of a renegade branch of the Mormon Church, now 47, had sexual relations with an underage girl who bore him a daughter in July 2000, records obtained by New Times indicate.Warren Jeffs, Prophet of the Fundamentalist Church of Jesus Christ of the Latter-day Saints (FLDS), apparently lives with the child's mother, now 21, and at least 13 other wives in a fenced compound in Hildale, Utah.

The birth certificate obtained by New Times is the first substantial evidence that an FLDS leader has engaged in illegal sexual conduct with a minor. The certificate states that Warren Steeds Jeffs is the father of Millie Jeffs, born in Hildale on July 7, 2000. The mother is listed as Millie Annie Jessop, born March 20, 1982. Based on a nine-month gestation, Millie Anne Jessop was 17 years and seven months old at the time of conception.

Authorities say it is unlikely that Warren Jeffs was legally married to Millie Anne Jessop at the time of the conception. Warren had about 14 spiritual wives in June, 2001, including Millie, according to the Arizona Attorney General's Office.

http://www.childbrides.org/sex_Jon_missing_person_press_release.html
n March 2003, reporter John Dougherty of the Phoenix New Times unearthed a birth certificate indicating that Jeffs is the father of a girl named Millie Jeffs, born in Hildale on July 7, 2000. The certificate lists the mother as Millie Anne Jessop, born March 20, 1982 which suggests that the mother was at 17 years and seven months old when the baby was conceived (assuming a nine-month gestation).

Those two sisters would have been among the wives Warren appropriated after his father's death.

http://www.lasvegasweekly.com/content/fileadmin/oldsite/2004/02/05/cover.html

Ezra Draper 's father was married to two of Rulon Jeffs daughters.

PHOTO of a set of sisters married to Rulon Jeffs

EDITED TO ADD: Edna and Mary Fischer were married to Rulon Jeffs
on his 90th birthday.

http://tw.youtube.com/watch?v=QByvb_PEkPk&feature=related
fincenMIB
They were real, the Fischer Sisters. The strange thing is their mother Mary was also married to Rulon. The mother was married to him a year or so later after the father was found out of favor with Jeffs. If it helps, I don't think it was sexual by then with rulon. But junior or warren took 1/3 of his dads wives. Naomi was his favorite and was captured with him at the time of his arrest in Nevada

Molly, they should be able to easily get Warren's DNA since he's in jail. After all, they've got the garbage from his cell - used cup, fork, tissue, etc. Don't think they need his permission for this. Maybe that will clear up some of the parental questions of these children.

Molly, they should be able to easily get Warren's DNA since he's in jail. After all, they've got the garbage from his cell - used cup, fork, tissue, etc. Don't think they need his permission for this. Maybe that will clear up some of the parental questions of these children.
I"m sure they will, by court order if necessary. I wouldn't be surprised to find out that Warren Jeffs is still playing mind games with the "wives" and shuttling them all over the place.

In his phone conversation with Naomi he told them they were to be given to one of his cohorts, but he could have revoked that by now since he recanted.

His diehard followers would blame the authorities and claim that he was murdered by them to keep him from the "rapture" he predicted was coming.

He's done this before, he's starved himself so he would look emaciated before he went into court. He did that before he banged his head against the walls last time. Later on, a corrections officer asked him if he was really trying to kill himself and he said "no."

I just read that Warren Jeffs is under a suicide watch. Do you think he's faking it? Or trying for true Prophet a little ahead of schedule? :rolleyes:

http://www.sltrib.com/news/ci_9159693
Aw he's just fed up with having to do a bit of "work" for a change, you know, changing his own sheets on his bunk etc.. :rolleyes: He's probably more fed up with the fact that he can't control anyone and the officers (or inmates) aren't falling for his "charisma." pffft

Edited to add: He's alone in his cell for 23 hours except for visiting days and this is a person who's been surrounded by bodyguards, umpteen wives and sundry other persons, having to be alone with his own piddly thoughts must be driving him up the wall.

I just read that Warren Jeffs is under a suicide watch. Do you think he's faking it? Or trying for true Prophet a little ahead of schedule? :rolleyes:

http://www.sltrib.com/news/ci_9159693

I read somewhere (sorry that was a couple of days ago so I don't have the link) but I read that the Dr. Barlow has been given special permission to attend him in the jail. Could they be planning something? For them to plan an "end of days" scenario, he would most likely want to consult a doctor about it.

I read somewhere (sorry that was a couple of days ago so I don't have the link) but I read that the Dr. Barlow has been given special permission to attend him in the jail. Could they be planning something? For them to plan an "end of days" scenario, he would most likely want to consult a doctor about it.
And knowing that his followers all swore to die for him, would they (the doc) slip him something to end it all
knowing that he'd be punished for doing so?

Barlow has permission, it's on the Dr. Barlow thread.

And knowing that his followers all swore to die for him, would they (the doc) slip him something to end it all
knowing that he'd be punished for doing so?

Barlow has permission, it's on the Dr. Barlow thread.

I'm not so sure Warren would actually take it. He seems like the type who would give the order- but stay around himself in order to control the info about it and try to whip the public into a frenzy.

His diehard followers would blame the authorities and claim that he was murdered by them to keep him from the "rapture" he predicted was coming.

He's done this before, he's starved himself so he would look emaciated before he went into court. He did that before he banged his head against the walls last time. Later on, a corrections officer asked him if he was really trying to kill himself and he said "no."

If the guards note that he's not eating and drinking, they can haul him out of his cell and put him in a hospital and feed him through IV to keep him alive.

Don't let him starve himself to death........show that he's just a cowardly person who can't face up to his crimes. :behindbar

I really hope that Warren Jeffs doesn't commit suicide, as he would then become a martyred prophet to his
followers.

If he commits suicide, he won't go alone he will take his followers with him. Wasn't he too supposed to live with his followers until the
"end of days?" If he decides to commit suicide, he will give the order.

I don't know about his other attempts, but the fact that his (FLDS) doctor is in frequent attendence while he is allegedly suicidal
makes me nervous.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Val in PA
Back