WESH: Duct Tape Info in the Document Release

Status
Not open for further replies.
Short but oooooh so very sweet.

What we were all expecting. Looks like Caylee is going to get justice despite all the efforts contrary and the million dollar defense. Looking like they won't be able to buy a verdict this time!!!

According to a source close to the investigation, test results from the FBI crime lab on the duct tape found on slain toddler Caylee Anthony's skull are in that new batch of evidence.

When asked by WESH 2's Bob Kealing if Casey Anthony’s fingerprints were on the duct tape, a source with direct knowledge of the investigation said, "This is not going to be good news for the defense."
*snipped*

http://www.wesh.com/news/18725145/detail.html

No wonder JB is in the hospital.

I hope KC used those big ol' teeth of hers and left dna behind too
:furious:

Now THAT'S something to ^5 about! I'll join you!! ^5

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

I'll join you, but even though we were expecting this, I feel like I'm gonna throw up.

And I don't want to wait till midweek!! I WANT DOCS NOW~~!!:mad:

Praise God! Looks like that duct tape didn't silence precious Caylee after all! How about that KC???

According to a source close to the investigation, test results from the FBI crime lab on the duct tape found on slain toddler Caylee Anthony's skull are in that new batch of evidence.

When asked by WESH 2's Bob Kealing if Casey Anthony’s fingerprints were on the duct tape, a source with direct knowledge of the investigation said, "This is not going to be good news for the defense."
*snipped*

http://www.wesh.com/news/18725145/detail.html

No wonder JB is in the hospital.

Very good news indeed!!!! :) Finally (hopefully), Caylee will get justice and Casey will get what she deserves (hopefully the DP).

I'm with y'all --- I want the docs now. But on the other hand, so very, very glad Caylee's finally going to come out on top. At least that baby will get some measure of justice. Finally. God willing.

And yes, it certainly explains Jose's tummy issues; as if what's already out there wasn't enough!

If this is true I would personally like to thank whomever invented tuct tape.
:blowkiss:

I'll join you, but even though we were expecting this, I feel like I'm gonna throw up.

And I don't want to wait till midweek!! I WANT DOCS NOW~~!!:mad:

I actually think I may need a few days to try to mentally and emotionally prepare for some of the things we were expecting to see all along, and yet still make us want to throw up when we see it.

Joining on the ^5!

Ah, KC, the price of a plea deal just went through the roof.

Ok- anyone want to take bets that this may go to plea in the next couple of weeks?

I think once DP goes back on table, there will be some leverage and pressure.

Also- wonder how the As are taking this news. Do they still support and believe poor widdle Casey?

Very good news today! I am very happy to hear this even without seeing it..
and on the same hand, very sad to hear this and very sad to know that I am about to see it..Poor Caylee...why couldn't she have just been given to someone else???
God Bless her!

Did JB go to the hospital before or after this info was released?

I very much doubt that with evidence like this the prosecution is going to approach the defense for a plea deal. The offer would have to come from the defense. The problem is KC believes her own propaganda. She won't plea because she no longer believes the truth of what happened; she believes her own story and will willingly blame her attorney if she is wrong. That has been her pattern and has become her reality.
These docs were released to defense. JB then had to enter the hospital. No matter how hard he leans on this client; because of her dysfunctional thought process, he will never get her to agree to a plea deal. That step must come before he enters into any discussions of a plea deal with the prosecution.

IMHO, this case is going to trial no matter how much is at stake. Prosecution knows that too and they are spending their time prepping for trial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea