WESH: Duct Tape Info in the Document Release

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reporter Bob Kealing talked to an insider who saw the docs and said the duct tape info was not good news for the defense.

"When asked by WESH 2's Bob Kealing if Casey Anthony’s fingerprints were on the duct tape, a source with direct knowledge of the investigation said, "This is not going to be good news for the defense.""

:woohoo::clap:

Ha!

I've been sure she'd leave fingerprints.

Did they say there ARE her fingerprints on the tape, or there could be?
they didn't say. A source said that whatever they did find was not good news for the D.
Maybe she left spit DNA, we don't know yet.

^5!!!!!! Caylee baby, justice will be served, altho there will be no winners and no losers sadly in this case

I hope it's true that there is evidence to seal the deal and bring this nightmare to some sort of conclusion. I pray that it will bring justice for Caylee. But at the same time, I feel so sick for the family and everyone who ever knew Caylee.

I do feel bad for C, G and LA today. There will be no denying fingerprints. As much as they rub me the wrong way a lot of the time, this must be the kind of thing that knocks you back and makes you question everything you ever believed in.

Prayers for everyone involved that Casey will end this horror show.

is that it?

Actually, the "not good news for the defense" comment was in response to a question about whether or not there were fingerprints on the duct tape.

Ha!

I've been sure she'd leave fingerprints. She just wasn't one to worry about details.

IMO

See, I don't think she was worried about being caught! She has gotten away with everything her entire life, why would anything be different now?? IMOO!

So how is Baez, et. al. going to convince the jury that KC's prints were put on that duct tape? (Playing devil's advocate, here.)

From wesh.com: just to clarify.

According to a source close to the investigation, test results from the FBI crime lab on the duct tape found on slain toddler Caylee Anthony's skull are in that new batch of evidence.

When asked by WESH 2's Bob Kealing if Casey Anthony’s fingerprints were on the duct tape, a source with direct knowledge of the investigation said, "This is not going to be good news for the defense."

Ok- anyone want to take bets that this may go to plea in the next couple of weeks?

I think once DP goes back on table, there will be some leverage and pressure.

Also- wonder how the As are taking this news. Do they still support and believe poor widdle Casey?

I think if she plea they won't put the DP on the table, it be life:woohoo:
I hope she plea.

<Respectfully snipped> Poor Caylee...why couldn't she have just been given to someone else???
God Bless her!

My brother and his wife have been trying to adopt for almost a year, and we have talked about how badly they want a child and, just as you say, why kill her, why not give her to people would treasure her?! The question is really rhetorical.

I wonder if the family knew before or after the memorial. I am sure that the results have been shared with the family before they are made public.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrimeJunkie82