Wesley Hadsell Arrested 21-22 March 2015 #2

Making deals doesn't always have to be about a shorter sentence. There are other things that can use as bargaining too. Facility closer to family or location. Other things to make his life behind bars easier. If guy is in Federal Prison, there is possiblity of many things to barter with than in the State Prison system. JMHO

I was responding to the MSM articles that mentioned he wanted a reduced sentence in exchange for whatever information he has to offer.

Thanks for the link, just seen a quick blip on Wavy10 news too, the article had more information. Didn't read or hear anything new about the potential for testimony from the jailhouse informant we heard about a few months back.

http://wtkr.com/2016/03/14/sources-jailhouse-snitch-connects-wesley-hadsell-to-stepdaughters-death/

I guess we'll see. Hoping that Fri. might provide some new details.

This part was interesting...

[FONT=&quot]...[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The filing says a recorded jail phone call caught him talking specifically about loading “two 9 mm pistols over and over and I cocked them and locked them and dropped the shells all over my room. I enjoyed it,” he said. “I wanted to kill that kid.”[/FONT]

This part was interesting...

It would be even more interesting if we knew who was on the other end of that recorded phone call. The implication is that "that kid" was Corey, and WH was angry at him, assuming he had something to do with AJ's disappearance. Except of course, I believe that's a giant load of horse feathers, and that story came directly from the imagination of WH.

A Norfolk judge has assigned a new attorney for Wesley Hadsell.

Jason Dunn will now be representing Hadsell in this case moving forward. Along with the appointment, a sentencing hearing for Hadsell was originally set for June 24 at 10 a.m.

However, 10 On Your Side learned June 23 that the hearing was continued. No new date for Hadsell’s sentencing has been scheduled at this time.
http://wavy.com/2016/03/10/new-attorney-appointed-for-wesley-hadsell-sentencing-hearing-set/

The last attorney was the one who said the heroin was not found until someone else had rented the hotel room....sounded like a pretty effective defense. But now that attorney is off the case? ODD...

The last attorney was the one who said the heroin was not found until someone else had rented the hotel room....sounded like a pretty effective defense. But now that attorney is off the case? ODD...

The federal public defender already represented the reported jailhouse informant who is said to maybe have info on Hadsell. Lawyer filed to withdraw, conflict of interest, on to the next...

http://wtkr.com/2016/03/14/sources-jailhouse-snitch-connects-wesley-hadsell-to-stepdaughters-death/

ETA: I don't recall hearing another word about this informant aside from he was transferred from the Hampton Roads Regional Jail to the Norfolk jail and away from Hadsell when the lawyer withdraw happened. Back to waiting I guess....ugghh.

"A Supreme Court ruling prompted a Norfolk judge Thursday to postpone the sentencing of Wesley Hadsell on federal ammunition charges. ... No new hearing has been scheduled, but one is expected."

http://pilotonline.com/news/local/crime/supreme-court-ruling-leads-to-postponement-of-wesley-hadsell-sentencing/article_8f20b6de-aae4-545f-bcd9-b521e65a520d.html

Supreme Court case Mathis vs. United states, Decided 6/23/16: :judge:

"JUSTICE KAGAN delivered the opinion of the Court.
The Armed Career Criminal Act (ACCA or Act), 18 U. S. C. §924(e), imposes a 15-year mandatory minimum sentence on certain federal defendants who have three prior convictions for a “violent felony,” including “burglary, arson, or extortion.” To determine whether a past conviction is for one of those offenses, courts compare the elements of the crime of conviction with the elements of the “generic” version of the listed offense—i.e., the offense as commonly understood. For more than 25 years, our decisions have held that the prior crime qualifies as an ACCA predicate if, but only if, its elements are the same as, or narrower than, those of the generic offense. The question in this case is whether ACCA makes an exception to that rule when a defendant is convicted under a statute that lists multiple, alternative means of satisfying one (or more) of its elements. We decline to find such an exception."

Full document here:
http://www.supremecourt.gov/opinions/15pdf/15-6092_1an2.pdf

Are there any updates on how Zach and Jennifer and the kiddies are holding up?

Is the neighborhood kids still staying at Jens or what?

Imo. I wouldn't give W.H life for a gun that he never used on a person.

Jmo.

So either link him to AJs death or let him go. Jmo.

The courts seem to be overeaching for now. Jmo.

Jmo.

But if he had heroin and ammo, and he is a felon, then he deserves to do some prison time. He is not supposed to have any of those things. Time to pay the piper...:jail:

But if he had heroin and ammo, and he is a felon, then he deserves to do some prison time. He is not supposed to have any of those things. Time to pay the piper...:jail:

Agree my friend.

But the court is only thinking about his possible involvement in AJs case.

So if AJ was alive and well. Then I doubt WH would be facing this storm.

He probably would just get 3 years and that's it.

Jmo.

Now I truly wish that he could be charged with AJS case.

But the prosecution are not even boasting certain things after her heroin overdose.

So I think that A J

May have died on his watch while doing heroin.

And nothing is stating that he tried to rape AJ during whatever.

So as of now. Idk who to believe.

But imo. The prosecution needs to tell us more.
Jmo

Right. But if he was with his daughter, who overdosed doing heroin with him, then he should be charged with manslaughter. JMO

Jmo.

Not sure if this has been posted anywhere - in honor of AJ and her sisters, Zach is building a pergola. He wants to put it in Tarrolton Park, toward the ball field named for AJ. He is asking for donations online for this. He has also been posting on FB passages from the Bible as well as articles about father's rights. Jennifer continues fundraising efforts for the scholarship. http://flyhighaj.org/events/.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels
Back