Wesley Hadsell Arrested 21-22 March 2015 #2

This news link regarding the 20 year sentence includes an exclusive video interview w/ WH from the Western Tidewater Regional Jail shortly after his sentence was handed down. He discussing not giving up until he finds out what happened to AJ. Gheesh...

http://wtkr.com/2016/11/22/exclusive-wesley-hadsel-talks-from-prison-after-being-sentenced-to-20-years/

Also, just got a Vinelink.com alert today that WH was no longer in custody in Virginia's Western Tidewater Regional Jail. Appears that he's now in the custody of Delaware County, Ohio for his indictment for 3 charges there (Shown as: Rapex2, Kidnapping, Felonious Assault):
http://www.co.delaware.oh.us/services/jtlist.asp

Nice to know he's paying the price for some of his actions. But sadly AJ is still waiting for justice and her family is still waiting for answers.

Interesting. He sounds sincere. Wouldn't it be something to eventually learn he isn't actually the one that killed her and left her out there? :thinking:

Interesting. He sounds sincere. Wouldn't it be something to eventually learn he isn't actually the one that killed her and left her out there? :thinking:

But then how do we explain this:

Southampton County, Va. - Law-enforcement sources are telling NewsChannel 3 that investigators in April used tracking data stored inside a GPS taken from Wesley Hadsell’s work van to find his adopted daughter’s body.

Our sources said that when they examined that data, it led them directly to a house on Smiths Ferry Road in Southampton County. There, on April 9, Norfolk police and other agents assisting them found human remains later identified as those of Anjelica “AJ” Hadsell. She had been missing a month and was the subject of a massive search.

At the time, police declined to say what led them to that abandoned brick ranch near the North Carolina line, but now sources are revealing they essentially followed a trail stored in a GPS unit.

http://wtkr.com/2015/10/28/the-mystery-behind-the-discovery-of-aj-hadsells-body/

I dunno Mom, he has a knack of sounding sincere and he can spin a tale that sounds, on the surface anyway, like it may be the truth. IMO he's a sociopath and that's why he can look you in the eye and say things like this:

"It's been emotional. It's more than expected. It seems unfair to be punished for everything you've done in your past, and repay for that past again," Hadsell said.

Hadsell says he's not thinking about his sentence, all he focuses on is what happened to AJ.

"What affects my day to day is not knowing about AJ, her final moments, how she got there," he said.
"I want police to do their job and stop focusing on me with these charges to get me out of the way," he said.
"Label me what you want, but I will find justice for AJ at whatever cost," Hadsell said.

http://wtkr.com/2016/11/22/exclusiv...rom-prison-after-being-sentenced-to-20-years/

:puke:

When you catch yourself, thinking he is sincere, remember his BIZARRE stories about meeting up with her at the gas station, where 'they mostly started at each other for 45 minutes' according to him. And where he said ' SHE DEPARTED HIS PRESENCE.' <<<Talk about 'leaking' verbal clues....

He may not have purposely killed her. But I do think he 'partied' with her and got her high and heroin, and she died. If so, he deserves to stay locked up for a long long time. jmo

When you catch yourself, thinking he is sincere, remember his BIZARRE stories about meeting up with her at the gas station, where 'they mostly started at each other for 45 minutes' according to him. And where he said ' SHE DEPARTED HIS PRESENCE.' <<<Talk about 'leaking' verbal clues....

He may not have purposely killed her. But I do think he 'partied' with her and got her high and heroin, and she died. If so, he deserves to stay locked up for a long long time. jmo

Ha, I put that in my last post then removed it. That and "And that's the last time she saw me" are IMO the leakiest admission I've ever seen on WS.

Ha, I put that in my last post then removed it. That and "And that's the last time she saw me" are IMO the leakiest admission I've ever seen on WS.

I thought he was lying when he said he spent a couple hours googling a GO PRO, trying to see what they were. He is the worst kind of liar, IMO, the one who can look you in the eye and sound sincere. I'm glad he is away from the public.

I don't know if Wes murdered her outright. I actually think he maybe didn't. But he was there, and he had everything to do with where her body ended up and how it became a body. That is probably the only thing keeping a murder charge from happening, because they have enough circumstantial evidence for the rest imo.

This news link regarding the 20 year sentence includes an exclusive video interview w/ WH from the Western Tidewater Regional Jail shortly after his sentence was handed down. He discussing not giving up until he finds out what happened to AJ. Gheesh...

http://wtkr.com/2016/11/22/exclusive-wesley-hadsel-talks-from-prison-after-being-sentenced-to-20-years/

Also, just got a Vinelink.com alert today that WH was no longer in custody in Virginia's Western Tidewater Regional Jail. Appears that he's now in the custody of Delaware County, Ohio for his indictment for 3 charges there (Shown as: Rapex2, Kidnapping, Felonious Assault):

Nice to know he's paying the price for some of his actions. But sadly AJ is still waiting for justice and her family is still waiting for answers.

I heard he had tears falling from his eyes, I read he had tears falling from his eyes but I did not see any tears falling from his eyes. I think he is full of you know what.

Oh I still think he's 100% full of complete and utter.... fertilizer. I well remember when the news broke of how they tracked his GPS data to that house. He's a moron, we all know that. But the thing that gets me is... how can such a bloviating idiot like WH be smart enough to outsmart the folks investigating every single angle of this case, and them *still* not be able to pin this on him?

Unless... someone else was actually involved that is smarter than him. Someone else who actually caused the death of AJ and just used WH to take her out there. Someone with... shall we say, leverage over WH to get him to do whatever they wanted him to do?

Oh I still think he's 100% full of complete and utter.... fertilizer. I well remember when the news broke of how they tracked his GPS data to that house. He's a moron, we all know that. But the thing that gets me is... how can such a bloviating idiot like WH be smart enough to outsmart the folks investigating every single angle of this case, and them *still* not be able to pin this on him?

Unless... someone else was actually involved that is smarter than him. Someone else who actually caused the death of AJ and just used WH to take her out there. Someone with... shall we say, leverage over WH to get him to do whatever they wanted him to do?

They cannot pin it on anyone because there is no real proof that she didn't willingly take the heroin. It will be hard to prove unless a witness comes forward. And I doubt that'll happen. He is not smart, just lucky. JMO

Oh, please. Cry me a river!! :violin: :tears: :violin:

Unfortunately, I know more than a few people like WH who lie as a matter of habit and are always trying to make it look like they are a victim. He is where he is because of his own choices and actions.

Close your eyes, dude. GAME OVER

:judge:

That said, I sure wish we could know the full story. I do wonder if others were involved. I feel terrible for those who love her and are still waiting for answers. Sadly, I think they may never know.

Couldn't they charge him for improper disposal of a body or something like that even if they didn't have enough evidence pinning her death on her?

Couldn't they charge him for improper disposal of a body or something like that even if they didn't have enough evidence pinning her death on her?

As a last resort, I bet they could. But I really think LE wants to charge him with someone more serious. At the very least, he gave his daughter heroin and got high with her, then dumped her body like trash when she OD'ed. But I think it is highly possible, perhaps even likely, that he did worse than that. :cry:

Sorry I meant to say pinning her death on him. I can't edit the post for some reason.

But then how do we explain this:

http://wtkr.com/2015/10/28/the-mystery-behind-the-discovery-of-aj-hadsells-body/

I dunno Mom, he has a knack of sounding sincere and he can spin a tale that sounds, on the surface anyway, like it may be the truth. IMO he's a sociopath and that's why he can look you in the eye and say things like this:

http://wtkr.com/2016/11/22/exclusiv...rom-prison-after-being-sentenced-to-20-years/

:puke:

Yes! One perfect emoji is worth 1,000 words!

As a last resort, I bet they could. But I really think LE wants to charge him with someone more serious. At the very least, he gave his daughter heroin and got high with her, then dumped her body like trash when she OD'ed. But I think it is highly possible, perhaps even likely, that he did worse than that. :cry:

Right. I've no doubt that he intended to take advantage of her while she was under the influence. Unexpectedly, she expired from what proved to be a lethal heroin overdose and thwarted his plans. I believe that, for himself, WH preferred the stimulant drugs (cocaine probably), because they would be less likely to get in the way of his "performance," and may even enhance it. But, for AJ, he selected a complimentary drug that would put her where he wanted her -- mellow and compliant -- just short of where she actually ended. Pure heroin might not have killed her. But in the last couple of years, heroin has being laced with something so powerful -- a synthetic opioid known as fentanyl -- that someone being injected with it, or otherwise using it -- for the first time would expire immediately.

The prescription painkillers are a curse on our society. That's how most users get started -- the family medicine cabinet. Not saying she did at all! But, just generally, that's how users become familiar with the drugs, the sensation they grow to love and keep trying to recapture with each use. After 20 years, the medical/law enforcement communities are FINALLY acknowledging the monster that so many have come to embrace. After all, these drugs are "prescribed".

Too little, and way too late.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back