West Wind Farm and Spicher's whereabouts on June 4

From the looks of the property I doubt people would be touring all of it, so my guess is that DeDe's work was in a specific area--although that area may be large.

Someone said here the property isn't fenced. On the roads/drives leading up to the home and main buildings, are there any security cameras/intercoms, locks/gates, etc.?

I asked in another thread but this one is more appropriate.

Kimster or freefallzzz would have to confirm but I believe this picture from their recent visit shows the front gate with an intercom-type thingamajig:
http://s876.photobucket.com/albums/ab324/sym4sar/Kyron%20-%20August%202010/?action=view&current=100_1450.jpg

Sorry, just to be clear, has somebody stated these to be facts or is it "JMO"?
If actually true, what you've said completely changes the picture. A coworker looking for her and finding her absent from an assigned place is much different than calling her and not getting an answer. Knowing she told LE that she was on the property all day but refused to answer more specific questions is much different than just knowing she told LE that she was on the property all day.

When I sign my post "JMO," then it is "just my opinion." My opinion, like anyone else's, is based on my interpretation of the facts.

When I sign my post "JMO," then it is "just my opinion." My opinion, like anyone else's, is based on my interpretation of the facts.

True. When you said "it's my understanding", I was wondering if you have a link to the facts that lead you to that conclusion.

I'd be interested in knowing whether Terri was familiar with at least the location of the property before that day. If she did visit DeDe there did she...

...just show up and look for DeDe because she knew where to find her? Maybe she sneaked to the area DeDe was working.

...call DeDe from Fred Meyer's and have DeDe direct her to a remote (probably wooded) area of the property along/off Old Germantown Road?

...plan with DeDe to meet on the property at a certain point and time?

My opinion is that all of this had been planned down to the minute, and the two met at a specific place at a specific time. I think that, while Terri was at FM, she was killing time until the prearranged time that she was to meet Dede.

I also believe that they had done a dry run before June 4. All was planned to the hilt.

JMO

Thanks. At the beginning of your post you stated some known facts and, when you launched into your opinion, it also read like a statement of known facts, so it was hard to separate the two. I just wanted to make sure I hadn't missed some news.

Well... I DID think this would be fun to sleuth......

As I mentioned in another thread, I think it would be pretty basic for the owners to know whether or not she was or was not there doing her work that day.

If she was there it would be obvious from whatever she was assigned - trimming, weeding, planting, whatever. If she was absent, wouldn't it likewise be obvious from her projects being UNfinished? (Lord knows if I was absent from work, my boss would know it in a heartbeat!)

JMHO

My opinion is that all of this had been planned down to the minute, and the two met at a specific place at a specific time. I think that, while Terri was at FM, she was killing time until the prearranged time that she was to meet Dede.

I also believe that they had done a dry run before June 4. All was planned to the hilt.
JMO

All of this sounds conspicuous, ominous, and suspicious. What, exactly, are you suggesting that the (unusual persons) were up to if they met at a specific place at a specific time? I'm not sure that I want my usually over-active imagination venture...wherever... jmo

If I'm using my google map right the FM store that TH went to at 10 is 4.6miles from this property.

That sounds about right. But remember, the roads around the farm are very twisty and turny and it would take longer than a straight 4.6 miles. :)

Looking at the county assessors website and google earth, I believe the pic I am attaching to be the entire property of WWF. Someone correct me if I am wrong.

I am interested in knowing where people would enter the property and where DDS would have parked. If my theory that DDS disappeared from where she was working to meet TMH on a remote part of the property is true, I am interested in how DDS would walk there (leaving her car parked where it was at WWF) to meet TMH close to NW Old Germantown RD without being noticed by the other workers. It would also have to be somewhere where TMH could pull off the road and not cause suspicion or be seen by anyone traveling on NW OGT RD.

Any thoughts?

We entered on the south west side of the property. There was a gravel parking lot right there. We did not go up the nicely landscaped drive, nor could we see anything up the hill other than the top portion of their home. I would imagine there are other parking areas up there though.

http://s876.photobucket.com/albums/...August 2010/?action=view&current=100_1449.jpg

I am bothered that people are driving onto what is essentially private property and is not open to the public.

From their website: "Our nursery is open for viewing very few days each year. For dates, join the Hardy Plant Society of Oregon and find us in their open garden publication. This year, we are part of the Garden Conservancy tour, June 5, 2010."

In other words, it is not a nursery in the usual sense of the word. It is not a farm in the usual sense of the word and does not have barnyard animals for viewing. It does not maintain business hours, and it is not open to the public except on a few select days a year as part of a garden tour. It is a private residence, with a variety of activities on-going, which does not invite people to just drop in.

There is a gate that was open and then an open field where the parking lot was. There were no signs stating private property or the like, nor did we go up the private drive. The area was off the road, like other properties. :)

I've tried to answer this three times and the forum kept being a pain. :banghead:

This pic is not taken at the farm. This is a site on Old Germantown Rd. where there was was a building that was torn down. Free and I just thought it was fun to check it out, so I took pics there. :)

Thinking of producer Bruce Beresford-Redman and what happened with his wife - can I ask if this lid was movable and a child put in there? I hate the thought (and I still think or hope upon all hope he is alive) but the open minded part of me wonders. It gave me chills. Thanks in advance!

Someone said here the property isn't fenced. On the roads/drives leading up to the home and main buildings, are there any security cameras/intercoms, locks/gates, etc.?

I asked in another thread but this one is more appropriate.

There is by the private drive. We also viewed the property from the far south side. In this pic we are not standing on the farm's land, but the picture shows the south part and there is not any fencing, for example.

http://s876.photobucket.com/albums/...ust%202010/?action=view&current=100_1445.jpg&

Thanks, Not at all what I was expecting from the name.

Here is a pic from that slideshow..

WestWind.jpg

HOLY COW! :eek: That's SWEET!!! No, we didn't see any of that from the road area where we were. That must be up the private drive. We stayed on the road, other than when we turned around in the dirt parking area.

Please know we didn't stop and tromp around. We just went on there long enough to turn around and get out because we didn't see any "open" signs or any other signage at all.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back