What are you sick of hearing since the verdict has been announced regarding Casey?

1.there was no evidence of murder
2.there was no evidence of child abuse
3.I believe George molested ICA
4.It was an accident and the duct tape was put on after Caylee died to
a.prevent purging
b.make it look like a kidnapping
c.keep Caylee's mouth closed after she died cuz dead people's mouths gape open
5.the Anthony's aren't logical ,therefore they would cover up an accident to make it look like a murder
6.the State didn't prove their case.
7.Grieving grandmothers are expected to lie under oath to save their murdering daughters.
9.Drowning
10. Not Guilty

I find it repulsive that the stations are making hours long programs just rehashing the trial and the sensational aspects that took place. They need to really emphasize just how trashy, low classed, and repulsive it was to put a toddler in trashbags and place her in a swamp for 31 days. They focus on what Casey was doing those days, NOT what Caylee was doing in the swamp. It is beyond trashy and low life to not report an accident or the death of a child, and then just get away with that while the rest of us get fines and threats of arrest if we even dare don't get our teenagers to attend school and not skip. It's horrible to dehumanize a baby so much that she never had a daddy, was not recognized until very long before birth, the death was covered up, etc. People should wind this down and revile anyone who lied and took part in this fiasco, and consider them nothing but trashy people, not celebrities or worthy of continued reporting unless it's to report a future crime. I believe the media owes the public an apology for sucking us in and watching hour after hour of sensational stuff about just another trashy family that went ape, something happened, and a child lost her life. If there hadn't been such media attention these 3 years, the jury might have not been so tainted, who knows.

Only heard it once from the Ford chick.....not enough evidence to vote for death. This <unusual person> is a nursing student.....OMG. She has no clue why she was there and what she was supposed to be doing.

I'm sick of hearing the term "lynch mob" being used to describe those who are speaking out and/or protesting against the verdict. It's bad enough that we live in a country where an injustice such as this has taken place, I'll be damned if anyone is going to take away my right, or anyone elses, to speak out against this!

That if they convicted, they'd be murders too.

They could have convicted IF there was something else besides murder 1.

It was probably an accident that snowballed out of control; George was there; the family was weird/liars.

The duct tape/chloroform was hard to follow.

We have all been sickened mentally and some of us physically by the lack of justice for Caylee. I have heard and seen several things since the verdict has been announced that floor me.

1. ICA didn't report her child missing till 31 days after the fact....NOT TRUE....her MOTHER the grandma CA reported it NOT ICA!!!
2. Baez did a good job for the defense.
3. Jurors have requested money for interviews and/or were compensated in some form for their interviews.
4. The State failed to tell jurors how Caylee died......hello 2 words....Scott Peterson.
5. The blatent display by the defense team subsequent to the verdict (flipping off, partying etc)
6. The reasons the outspoken jurors have given for not voting to find ICA guilty
7. What the truth is!
8. That Caylee's death was probably an accidental drowning; if that were the case GA and CA would have set off an M-80 to that pool!
What have you heard that has floored/infuriated/amazed you since the verdict has been announc
9. TOT MOM

AMEN AMEN AMEN!!!!!!! Especially sick of people who "Monday morning quarterback" the State's case. Linda, Jeff and Frank did an EXEMPLARY JOB; unlike any I've (or my family, including my Dad who's a retired FL prosecutor) ever seen!! Tired of it! The State did NOT fail for the People of FL, and the Defense did NOT win for Casey.

The Jury failed this for Caylee. :banghead:
The END.

I'm sick of hearing that disagreeing with the verdict is a rejection of the Constitution.

I'm sick of hearing that none of the jurors "asked" to be on the jury. Um, yes, at least one juror did ask--Juror #3.

I am sick of hearing that the state over charged CA--unbelievable, this jury had many choices and chose to only believe Baez's opening statement.

I am sick of hearing about Cindy and George.

I am sick of hearing what will Casey do or where she will go. (Just pray she does not have another child that inhibits her lifestyle)

I am sick of all of the excuses being made for this jury.

I'm sick of hearing about what a wonderful, personable guy Jose Baez is and how he really connected with the jurors while Jeff Ashton was too arrogant. I thought Baez whined the whole way through the trial (and all the pretrial hearings) and his closing arguments were all over the place and bored me to tears.

I'm not sick of hearing anything because after the verdict was read, I turned off the TV and quit watching anything about the case COLD TURKEY. i won't watch HLN, In Session, dateline or anything else. I'm still way to heartbroken.

My friends saying the was no evidence and "I'd rather have 10 guilty people walk free than one innocent in jail". That one bugs me because I know she should be in jail right now for at least child abuse or manslaughter.

I'm tired of hearing the defense was brilliant. I felt they won the case by slandering people who were not on trial.

That I should just "get over it"

Every single word that I have read on websleuths regarding jury statements. I cannot watch ANYTHING related to the case without falling into a deep depression so I avoid it. I've been reading a lot instead.

That I should respect the juries decision.

Sick of hearing that I shouldn't have been surprised by this verdict.

Sick of hearing that Jennifer juror flapping her gums.

I'm sick of hearing of how the killer and her family will get rich ! :banghead: I'm not buying anything they are selling !

I'm sick of hearing that we can do anything to change the verdict.

I'm sick of hearing bad things about the jury.

Bottom line:

The verdict is the verdict.

I'm not happy about it. But it's the verdict.

I'm looking forward...to the next time Miss Anthony makes a mistake.....and it won't be long IMO.

Any of the following words:

Anthony, KC, Not Guilty, July 17, 31 Days, Talking Heads, Sonny Hostin, Chloroform Search, No Motive, Baez, Cheney, Finnell, Sims, Pinellas County, Sequestered, Juror, Reasonable Doubt, Jane Velez Mitchell, Affair, River Cruz, Drowning, Sexual Abuse, Cindy, George, Lee, Mallory, Kronk, Linda Kenney Baden, Decomposition, Geraldo Rivera, Alternate Juror, Greta Von Susteren, Moved Body, ABC, Disney, Paid Interview, Lies, Liar....

You get the picture...it's all still very "touchy" for me!:banghead:

I'm tired of the hearing that "The Jury Made the Right Decision". No actually the Jury took the easy way out and NEVER put any thought into their decision.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LitWiz
Back