What do we know about KW?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems that Deputy White is associated with Kronk's call to Crimeline, not his calls to 911.

Unfortunately, Melich told White that the area had been cleared. It wasn't.

No i have not seem anything on Officer Cain, if you read tips in doc dump. there email below the tip that someone asked what he did with bag from LE's office. and it sound to me they were not happy with his reply.

This same officer (is it Cain or Kane?) that screwed up 2 MAJOR searches on Suburban (RW & RK) is about to probably HELP the defense! :furious:

Meanwhile, the deputy who Roy Kronk, the meter reader who found Caylee's remains on Dec. 11, said blew him off when he tried to report a suspicious bag along Suburban drive August, Richard Kane, will be deposed by Casey Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, a week from Friday.

You can read more about it in this thread:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80984

When I read KW reportedly was driving a white Mitsubishi Galant, I immediately thought of this pic posted by Valhall in the "Could Casey Be Zanny?" thread of a white car parked at the house addressed to the tags of the car ZG22 was in when she received a ticket.

And below it are pictures I found online of some 2001 Mitshubishi Galants that appear very similar to the car in Valhalls find. (Notice the distinct rear lights?):

I found the statement, given to LE by the principal and a teacher from Hidden Oaks school, on Fox's website. Looks like there's more than 1 pg. I'll try a link (hope it works):

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photo...ypages3802to3845/1/lg/3802-3845-1_Page_15.htm

To me, it is just hard not to feel that these two cases are connected...<snipped>....and wouldn't it just be crazy if Nicole G was CA's therapist???
Nicole G was a "University of Central Florida master&#8217;s student in the program of Marriage and Family Therapy and Mental Health Counseling."
What are the odds Nicole was connected to the UCF counseling sessions CA received around the time of her own and Caylee's murder? What are the odds KC was at any "family session" with CA or knew the name of the counselor(s) advising CA to kick KC out? What is the chance that Nicole and/or the UCF journalist ZG (whose office was raided) somehow intersected paths with KC through CA's counseling sessions?:confused:

Brainstorm warning: Nicole's suspect sketch so tightly resembles KW, someone KC's age who claims to have known KC for a long time...someone who claims to have received a call from his "girlfriend's mother" to check out the wooded area off Suburban for Caylee's remains (just like DC's call?)...someone with a current girlfriend - Rose - who is not only similar in appearance to Nicole but who could also ethnically pass for a "ZG" as a plausible alias if one were needed.......does KC know KW's gf Rose?....could they have been friends?.....could KC have known and borrowed a ZG alias Rose was actually using for whatever reason and KC knew about it?.....In the rush of coming up with a fake name to blame for Caylee's death to LE KC thought of the name she had already practiced and knew was fake from Rose?......Could KW be interested in moving Caylee to protect Rose (and maybe his own deeds - not KC) because KC "borrowed" Rose's stolen ZG identity to get out of her traffic ticket and Caylee's murder?....could KW have thought that if LE figured out "ZG", it would point back to he & Rose who have nothing to do with Caylee's death, but have skeletons of their own to hide??....could KW be another of KC's ex's?........:waitasec:

ETA: That all doesn't explain KW calling in to LE though, so - Ok, I'm ready for bed now.

I found the statement, given to LE by the principal and a teacher from Hidden Oaks school, on Fox's website. The statement even gives KW's tag #. Looks like there's more than 1 pg. I'll try a link (hope it works):

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photo...ypages3802to3845/1/lg/3802-3845-1_Page_15.htm

People can check the first post of this thread - I transcribed almost everything and put with the links, but I didn't put his tag number or address because that's personal stuff. It's there in the doc if anyone wants to check it out. :)

This is freaking me out a little that the Galant might have been seen somewhere else in this case - is that correct?

Sometimes in a case you suddenly get enough evidence so that things start fitting together. That's my favorite thing of all! I know alot of people enjoy the early days and trying to figure out the psychology of the people involved, but I love evidence because it's so solid and real.

ETA: That all doesn't explain KW calling in to LE though, so - Ok, I'm ready for bed now.

Yes, that's the conclusion I came to yesterday - if KW had something to hide, why would he be all over the neighborhood and reporting evidence twice? It's just like the Meter Reader.

Were they really acting all that strangely since lots of people from Websleuths were also out looking in the same vicinity? Not really. Especially if this guy knew the neighborhood and Casey, he would have wanted to look.

To me, the only strange action is that of the police, when they didn't bring in some of the evidence from the woods.

By the way - I think the principals at that school did exactly the right thing. They didn't know this guy and what he was up to! My son's elementary school had the same policy - no adults were allowed on school grounds unless they signed in at the office and wore a name tag or button. And they were strict about where people could park their cars also.

But once the police went to the woods with KW, they should have taken the whole thing more seriously, in my opinion.

People can check the first post of this thread - I transcribed almost everything and put with the links, but I didn't put his tag number or address because that's personal stuff. It's there in the doc if anyone wants to check it out. :)

This is freaking me out a little that the Galant might have been seen somewhere else in this case - is that correct?

Sometimes in a case you suddenly get enough evidence so that things start fitting together. That's my favorite thing of all! I know alot of people enjoy the early days and trying to figure out the psychology of the people involved, but I love evidence because it's so solid and real.
Oops, sorry about the duplicate info :slap:

this tells me it's time for bed!

I find this also interesting because there was a report made by some kids that found something strange in the woods somewhere near here. It was a rope/pipe and they report said it had something to do with a sexual crime. This report has always confused me but I am curious if the location are near by.

If I see someone walking in the wood with a shovel my first thought is they are burying something not trying to dig it up. But that is just me. The time is rather strange.

I can't believe the police officer left the bag of clothes. That could have been important. That is not the kind of place you would expect to see a bag of clothes. Plus, didn't KC make the comment "allegedly" that LE hadn't even found her clothes yet. I wish I knew what kind of clothes were in the bag.

You aren't a a gardener is my guess:D
But wow! This is all adding up to something very strange indeed.

I'd try to think of it as helping the truth be known, regardless of what the truth may turn out to be. Great sleuthing, ya'll!

KW's myspace looks rather tame. He mentions Joel Olsteen... Jesus... Martin Luther King... Soft Rock? He's attending college. It's probably an unfortunate coincidence that he, so closely, resembles that composite sketch.

Perhaps the massive reward offered at various times in this case had something to do with him continually searching? I know the reward was for the "safe return" but not everyone knew that. And the crimeline tip isn't peanuts either...

Perhaps the massive reward offered at various times in this case had something to do with him continually searching? I know the reward was for the "safe return" but not everyone knew that. And the crimeline tip isn't peanuts either...

That's my impression as well. IF TES could get off their butts to search, why couldn't the locals who were being bombarded with daily news about the case. Now we have to figure out this reporting LE guy (Karn?) and find out what his problem is before JB tries to implicate LE for Caylee's murder.

warbuckle said:
If I see someone walking in the wood with a shovel my first thought is they are burying something not trying to dig it up. But that is just me. The time is rather strange.
You aren't a a gardener is my guess:D
But wow! This is all adding up to something very strange indeed.

I guess it pays to be suspicious, but there are innocent reasons for having a shovel in the car. :D My mother and I used to keep a shovel in the trunk of in case we saw some new wildflowers in a ditch somewhere. Flowers by the side of the road are free. It may sound strange, but I know lots of gardeners who do that - my neighbor who is in her 80s for one.

It's only really strange that this guy was on school property with a shovel, in the same neighborhood as a disappearance.

That's my impression as well. IF TES could get off their butts to search, why couldn't the locals who were being bombarded with daily news about the case. Now we have to figure out this reporting LE guy (Karn?) and find out what his problem is before JB tries to implicate LE for Caylee's murder.

I am local and did search. Not only myself, family and friends but there were others in the beginning searching Blanchard Park and surrounding areas. Not to mention Cocoamom who searched around the church on Goldenrod and other WS's that are local. These searches were not televised and if you aren't local you would have never known.

Hey ThoughtFox--------I am new to all this but I already know that my favorite part is watching it all come together. There is an excitement that starts running from my brain to my toes. LOL

I think W/S and the peeps here are so awesome. Thanks to all of you smart and astute, beautiful peeps here. Awwwwwwww!!! I love you guys.

I find this also interesting because there was a report made by some kids that found something strange in the woods somewhere near here. It was a rope/pipe and they report said it had something to do with a sexual crime. This report has always confused me but I am curious if the location are near by.

snipped

I'm postitive LE said the rope&pipe was related to a BOMB & if I could find the actual report I'd pass it along but I have no clue where to begin..I know one local station did an interview with the kids & it was also stated on there..I may be able to find that for ya!

KW's myspace looks rather tame. He mentions Joel Olsteen... Jesus... Martin Luther King... Soft Rock? He's attending college. It's probably an unfortunate coincidence that he, so closely, resembles that composite sketch.
If you look a little closer at the comment section on his My space, you will see that the dates are all out of whack, and seems to be missing some months of comments....like it has been played with, maybe deleted some?? MO

I'm postitive LE said the rope&pipe was related to a BOMB & if I could find the actual report I'd pass it along but I have no clue where to begin..I know one local station did an interview with the kids & it was also stated on there..I may be able to find that for ya!

You may have fallen for a web myth which suggested that LE checked that stuff out and determined it was a bomb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500