What do you see in this picture??

Yes, keen eyes, but did you notice it has been moved between the two photos? The pointed end is is facing a different direction.

Perhaps, but I still think it's a reflection of something that isn't in the other shots. My first thought was a bolster pillow, but I can't find a matching one in the room.

BBM-any chance on of the images was flipped and actually belongs the other way? We have encountered this with UID cases-sometimes you have to flip the photos around of the possible matches to match them up....

Does anyone know if this is post search? Meaning, post LE search? Because the room is a crazy mess and I am just wondering if it looked this way when LE walked in the door.

The curtain tie back bothers me from the perspective of a restraint of some kind...it is long enough and convenient enough. Just a thought.

http://crimeshots.com/JBBedroom.jpeg

This photo shows a chair in her room on the far left of the photo.

Now, at this point the rectangle thing has been removed from the mirror, the bedding clearly has been removed and piled on the second bed or bagged.

Why does it look like there is a black traffic cone in between the beds?

Told you I would be asking dumb questions...:blushing:

And STILL the tieback is over the headboard. ?

Now, at this point the rectangle thing has been removed from the mirror, the bedding clearly has been removed and piled on the second bed or bagged.

Hi believe. I think that black thing is a witch's hat. Like maybe from a halloween costume. Maybe it's the one we've all heard of from the previous year when Patsy had declared that JonBenet would be a sexy witch!
That tieback also looks to me like it could have been used as a restraint. Why in the world is it tied to the bed post?

"Told you I would be asking dumb questions...:blushing:" - believe09

BTW, you are NOT asking dumb questions

I wonder if any of the Ramseys owne a Polaroid camera. You know, the kind that makes instant photos?

Hi believe. I think that black thing is a witch's hat. Like maybe from a halloween costume. Maybe it's the one we've all heard of from the previous year when Patsy had declared that JonBenet would be a sexy witch!
That tieback also looks to me like it could have been used as a restraint. Why in the world is it tied to the bed post?

A witches hat is the first thing that I thought of too, when I saw it. She was a witch for halloween when she was only 4 years old the "sexy witch"

Is the tieback TIED to the post or just draped over it. I can't tell...

I think that 'traffic cone' thing is some kind of a hat stuck over the bedpost. See it here in this earlier photo
picture.php

Maybe it's just some clothing off the floor. I find it weird that some things look as if they were left on the bed after the evidence had been collected. Wouldn't ya think they would have taken EVERYTHING out of the room??

The drapery tie is just lying over the headboard of the bed, it isn't tied to it.

The room looks messy like that because Patsy had been packing for their double trip (first to Charlevoix, then to a Disney cruise) and she had clothing strewn around. Although the housekeeper did say that the home was very messy all the time, with both dirty and clean clothes strewn around. Even Nedra used to chide Patsy about that, because she said it wasted the housekeeper's time to have to pick up after everyone when she was supposed to be cleaning. LHP suggested several times that Patsy should get hampers for the laundry, but Patsy never did.

My guess would be that Patsy moved the pillow so that she can retrieve JonBenet's pajamas. The pants are missing and read somewhere they were found in Burke's room.

What if JonBenet walked up the stairs, starts undressing as Patsy searches for her pink pajamas.

I think that 'traffic cone' thing is some kind of a hat stuck over the bedpost. See it here in this earlier photo
picture.php

Maybe it's just some clothing off the floor. I find it weird that some things look as if they were left on the bed after the evidence had been collected. Wouldn't ya think they would have taken EVERYTHING out of the room??
I have seen another photo that looks like the bed was stripped...there was nothing on it. Maybe this picture was taken BEFORE the evidence was taken, and the other photo was taken afterward.

I have seen another photo that looks like the bed was stripped...there was nothing on it. Maybe this picture was taken BEFORE the evidence was taken, and the other photo was taken afterward.

This is stamped "crime scene photo" but we've already picked one difference between it and another "crime scene photo" so I think we can't believe they are exactly as were left. Perhaps people went in there and pulled back the covers looking for her?

My guess would be that Patsy moved the pillow so that she can retrieve JonBenet's pajamas. The pants are missing and read somewhere they were found in Burke's room.

What if JonBenet walked up the stairs, starts undressing as Patsy searches for her pink pajamas.

I was just reading your quote of John, below your post....about having "no victory". PP said something about Patsy finally having her victory....when she died. What is with this Victory business?? They like that word, don't they?? Maybe that is why they signed the RN Victory SBTC (which I am pretty sure stands for Saved By The Cross....a very popular saying at that time).

This is stamped "crime scene photo" but we've already picked one difference between it and another "crime scene photo" so I think we can't believe they are exactly as were left. Perhaps people went in there and pulled back the covers looking for her?

I don't know. But, some of these...if not all....Crime Scene photos were taken before her body was found. I beleive that the one that you have posted...is exactly how police found it, and the one with the bed stripped, is after they collected evidence...probably after they found they body.

I don't know. But, some of these...if not all....Crime Scene photos were taken before her body was found. I beleive that the one that you have posted...is exactly how police found it, and the one with the bed stripped, is after they collected evidence...probably after they found they body.

No, I'm talking about this one and the one I posted earlier with the reflection from the mirror. Obviously the one with the bed stripped is not a crime scene photo. Even between the first two there are differences.

No, I'm talking about this one and the one I posted earlier with the reflection from the mirror. Obviously the one with the bed stripped is not a crime scene photo. Even between the first two there are differences.

Oh yeah...I definately agree that there are differences between those two.

This is where my mind goes, I am sorry to say-somewhat graphic in nature so be warned...

If you believe that JonBenet was possibly molested either that evening or prior, the tie back as a possible restraint makes sense to me. Easy enough to restrain the childs hands/wrists, or God forbid, tie it around her neck that evening, which could then mean that the ligature in the basement scene (was it found? sorry moob here) was to mask a prior ligature mark. Also another reason why JonBenet might have urinated on her bed. A molestation of some kind or a ligature (curtain tieback) tied too tight??

Just a thought. Poor baby. :(

This is where my mind goes, I am sorry to say-somewhat graphic in nature so be warned...

If you believe that JonBenet was possibly molested either that evening or prior, the tie back as a possible restraint makes sense to me. Easy enough to restrain the childs hands/wrists, or God forbid, tie it around her neck that evening, which could then mean that the ligature in the basement scene (was it found? sorry moob here) was to mask a prior ligature mark. Also another reason why JonBenet might have urinated on her bed. A molestation of some kind or a ligature (curtain tieback) tied too tight??

Just a thought. Poor baby. :(

If there was a prior ligature mark, it would be seen on her body. All that appeared was the narrow ligature furrow made by the cord. Not to mention the coroner would have noted a prior mark.
A mark made by something soft and wider like the fabric curtain tieback would look very different.
JB always urinated on her bed. That can't be linked to the crime specifically. BUT the urine found on the basement carpet probably CAN.
I think the loose tieback is just that - a loose tieback. Patsy claimed to be looking for JB's pink pajamas from the night before. She said she kept them under JB's pillow. That is why the pillow is pulled back from the headboard, and half of the pink pajamas can be seen on the bed. Patsy likely messed the curtain and tieback when she was looking for the pajamas. And IF she was in a harried state when she did this, it makes it even more likely. The clothes strewn about the bed were there because Patsy had been packing for the trip they were about to take.
The Rs knew all of this, but remember they were trying to go along with painting a picture of an intruder, so they were never going to emphasize the things they themselves did if they and their defense team could link it to an "intruder". Same thing with the basement suitcase. JR knew FW moved it, yet when "intruder advocate" LS claimed it had been put there by an intruder, the Rs pretty much shut up about knowing FW had put it under the window himself.

Did you ever find the source for JB's pj bottoms being found in Burke's room? TIA

Did you ever find the source for JB's pj bottoms being found in Burke's room? TIA

I never saw that either. I'd like to know for certain, though.
It does kinda back up what Patsy says about not being able to find the bottoms, despite putting both pieces under JB's pillow Christmas morning. JB is seen wearing them in Christmas morning photos. However, it also makes me think that, as many RDI believe, a wetting/soiling incident started the events of the night. If JB wet or soiled herself when she was wearing the pink bottoms, she may have gone into BR's room and took them off there.
So it makes me even more certain that BR KNOWS something he isn't saying and that is why he won't talk to police.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back