What do you see in this picture??

Is that the "foot" of her bed below that pink thing that you have drawn a line to...or is that part of the pink thing?? I have no idea what in the world that could be. We need to figure it out, though.

Well, as you can see from the first picture, there is nothing on the foot of the bed. But in the second picture, there is something in the foreground of the picture. Questions.... questions......

picture.php

picture.php

something in the closet and not the bed? I dunno...it doesn't look like it's sitting on top of the covers.it looks like it's hanging from a hook or something in the closet.

Does anybody know if she had a vanity? Maybe a vanity chair that's not showing in any of the photos?

Well, as you can see from the first picture, there is nothing on the foot of the bed. But in the second picture, there is something in the foreground of the picture. Questions.... questions......

picture.php

picture.php

Thanks for refreshing my memory...hmmm...dang...what COULD that be???

picture.php

picture.php

dumb question-why is the curtain tie over the headboard?

I think the pink rectangle is something wedged inbetween the frame of the mirror...a note from a friend, a birthday party invitation...something like that. Perhaps a pageant event. Or placement...or award.

One more dumb question-was this before or after LE searched the room? Because that room is a disaster, which is the last thing I expected to see FWIW.

been looking at images of kids bedroom furniture and vanity sets and i can't find anything that looks like that but there must be lots of different styles all over the world for that sort of thing.
The bottom bit does look a bit like a chair back but no idea what the bit on top is.

No, it's not PJ's...it's the white GAP shirt that she wore to the White's Christmas party. John says that she fell asleep in the car, and that they didn't want to wake her, so they put her to bed wearing the same shirt that she wore to the party. Burke said...that JB was AWAKE when they arrived home from the Party and even helped to carry in some presents. Patsy said...she put JB to bed, wearing a red turtleneck...but then later changed her story.

Red turtle neck is very different from a white shirt. Just saying.

Looks like a stuffed puppy (maybe pound puppy?) under the dresser. The image in the mirror looks like the back of a chair or school desk.

Back to the hand, I don't know what the red mark is, but would it be the left hand since the right hand had the filigree ring on the middle finger? Of course, the coroner could have already removed the ring before that photo, but I just thought of it.

Here we go:

http://crimeshots.com/hands_palms.JPG

I think the pink rectangle is something wedged inbetween the frame of the mirror...a note from a friend, a birthday party invitation...something like that. Perhaps a pageant event. Or placement...or award.

The pink rectangular thing is something on the mirror itself and the bottom is part of the bedspread front and back (the backing is white). You can tell by the way the spread is kinda pushed to the end of the bed.

It's the top of a fancy chair that matches the rest of this busy, overdone room. IMO.

Yes, keen eyes, but did you notice it has been moved between the two photos? The pointed end is is facing a different direction.

Perhaps, but I still think it's a reflection of something that isn't in the other shots. My first thought was a bolster pillow, but I can't find a matching one in the room.

You know, to me it looks like the MIRROR on a bicycle, and it seems like I can see that it is attached to what looks like a pink or white fender.
We know she got bike for Christmas.
Maybe that item isn't actually IN the closet but in front of it. We don't have crime photos of the whole room, just the 2 beds.

It does look like a picture card wedged into the mirror itself. If you look directly at the mirror, the item shown would have shown up in the photograph...it's that close.

As far as JonBenet's pink pajamas goes...the top of her pajamas are on her bed...the bottom found in Burke's room.

Read it in one of the interrogations...going to look for it.

thanks:) I'm very curious if it was found on the floor or in a drawer....there were no hampers, right?

thanks:) I'm very curious if it was found on the floor or in a drawer....there were no hampers, right?

The housekeeper said there were no hampers in the house. There was a laundry chute, which JR used and sometimes Patsy, but the kids left their dirty clothes on the floor wherever they took them off.

I have never read about the pink pajama bottoms being in BR's room, but that is VERY suspicious to me. Why would she be taking off her bottoms in there? We do know that Patsy said that JB sometimes went into BR's room after she wet her own bed. But there were two beds in each kid's room, so I wonder why she didn't just go into the spare bed in her own room?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ammereignw
Back