What do you see in this picture??

Seeing the enhanced photo I'm more inclined to believe she was either holding tight to something with that shape or her hand was pressed really hard into something. The blisters really bother me. How many different kinds of He11 did that little girl go through that night?

The impression on her hand definitely looks like an impression to me...not a drawing at all.
I'll try to explain why I think this.
When the hand is closed around something...say a rope...certain points on the hand meet.
I've numbered this picture to show where I believe the points on the hand meet and how the impression mirrors itself, 1 meets with 2...3 meets with 4....5 meets with 6.
Hope this makes sense. IMO it is definitely not a drawing but rather an abrasion (impression) such as a rope burn.
jonbenethandheart2.jpg

Poor little baby. Her little hand.

That is not a heart. Even if you try to imagine a heart shape that was partially rubbed off. It does look like a smiley face to me, except that the eyes are drawn as slits and too close to the mouth smile.

Someone remind me: Didn't Patsy, the ARTIST, say she drew a heart on JonBenet's hand so she would always have her heart- something like that? It's not a heart.

The black hair is very clear. Now I am wondering where the picture was taken- at the morgue? In the house?

How many people draw on the children's hands? I never have. I've done a few mustaches in my time, but never drew in my kid's hand. If Patsy didn't do it, just makes me think someone less artistic in the house did. Looks like a child did it, if ya ask me...........

Thanks, Momtective. One question, would she still have been alive when the blisters formed? No, the real question would be was she alive and conscious?

How many people draw on the children's hands? I never have. I've done a few mustaches in my time, but never drew in my kid's hand. If Patsy didn't do it, just makes me think someone less artistic in the house did. Looks like a child did it, if ya ask me...........

I showed the photo to a friend and she said it looked to her like JonBenet drew the heart on her right hand with her left hand and that's why it doesn't look that great.

I showed the photo to a friend and she said it looked to her like JonBenet drew the heart on her right hand with her left hand and that's why it doesn't look that great.

It doesn't look anything like a heart to me. It does look like a smiley face, .

Who stated it was a heart anyway? I do recall hearing it was a heart waaaay back, but IMO it clearly isn't.

Thanks, Momtective. One question, would she still have been alive when the blisters formed? No, the real question would be was she alive and conscious?

I would think she would have still been alive but honestly I haven't followed JonBenet's case for a very long time. I'm just answering the question posed on the thread as to what I see in the picture. I've flipped it and turned it every which way and for the life of me I can't see a smiley.

Seeing the enhanced photo I'm more inclined to believe she was either holding tight to something with that shape or her hand was pressed really hard into something. The blisters really bother me. How many different kinds of He11 did that little girl go through that night?

I am trying to copy and paste a picture of the Nintendo64 controller. Can anyone do that?

I want to point out that if JonBenet was holding tight to something...than we need to take a close look at the plug of the N64 controller.

I've enhanced the picture and I see a cluster of blisters and an impression on the palm of her hand that looks a little like she might have been holding tight to something.
jonbenethandheart1.jpg
A lot of redness there. Also...in the original shot there appears to be some sort of white crusty crud in the crease of her hand.

What do you see in this picture?
I see a black hair under 1 or 1 1/2 of the ruler, that probably wasn't even seen or detected, much less tested. I also see a smiley face...like this = ) only right side up...instead of a heart on her hand.
attachment.php

There are actually two hairs coming from there. The thicker one curling to the left and a finer one coming sort of straight down.

http://crimeshots.com/HandClear.jpeg

Just passing through.

I'm confused. Maybe I'm not seeing the picture correctly.
There appears to be a left hand. If so, what is it the hairs are on?
I could see if it were a right hand, it might be her body.
Is there something distorted with the picture, or maybe my eyes?

Just passing through.

I'm confused. Maybe I'm not seeing the picture correctly.
There appears to be a left hand. If so, what is it the hairs are on?
I could see if it were a right hand, it might be her body.
Is there something distorted with the picture, or maybe my eyes?

Thanks, M., now I'm confused as well. Been looking at that picture all afternoon and it has not occurred to me that it is her left hand. Can somebody help with this as I cannot figure out how her body is to the left of her left hand. Could they have her laying on her stomach with her hand turned over?

Could they have her laying on her stomach with her hand turned over?

That's possible, thank you. It wouldn't have occurred to me that they might 'inspect' her hands while face down. I'm not familiar with how such things are done.

Thanks again.

You're welcome. If that's what they did, I'm sure they had a good reason, but I think it's kinda weird.

What do I see in this picture?

For many years I have played around with Palm Reading. Just for fun, sometimes doing it at fund raisers and for friends.

On the lines I can see, I recognize this is the palm of someone with lots of distrust and questions. I know she was only 6 but there is an indication that shows her being very close to another person, close to her age, and that person has a lot of control over her.

JMO

Yeah, but isn't this a photo of her left hand?

Sorry...can you guys see it now???

jonbenethandheart.jpg

I think she's laying on her left side with her body rolled forward a little...like this

079.jpg

jonbenethandheart11.jpg

So the hair is actually on the sleeve of her right arm

I see the dark hair. The coroner said the "heart" was red ink- I am sure he could tell what it was in person. It does look like a heart to me, though more like a heart a child would draw.

These photos were taken in the morgue on the autopsy table before she was undressed. Her hands and arms are no longer in the right-angle bent position they were in the previous day in the crime photos taken on the living room carpet in her home. That's because rigor was dissipating ad the coroner sometimes has to break rigor manually.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back