What does the jury think happened today?

What does the jury think happened?

• ICA plans to plead

Votes: 21 10.6%
  • ICA (or someone) is sick

Votes: 117 58.8%
  • Judge or Lawyer had a personal emergency

Votes: 24 12.1%
  • Other

Votes: 37 18.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I do agree that she was getting upset with all the attention on Caylee and not herself, but I also think this was a ploy by a defense that knows it's sunk and knew this day was going to go very badly for them. The jury was very upset at seeing these photos and was glaring at their client. Plus, the rest of the gallery reacted badly as well, and if they saw any of the tweets by the media people, they had to know this day was only going to get worse and worse for their case and client. So the best thing to do was claim illness and hope the jury feels sympathy that Casey got so upset it made her ill. I think they were trying to head off hysterics in the courtroom from her that probably would make the jury like her even less.

I mean, they all went out with her at that ten minute recess. I think they planned it then after realizing what evidence was going to be shown. They wouldn't dare have the day end with Dr. G on the stand or with the jury totally hating their client. This was a definite plan between Casey and the DT, but for different reasons. She just couldn't stand all the attention on Caylee and just wanted out of there. They are trying to salvage the case (badly, I might add, which is par for the course for them) while Casey is just trying to get more attention on herself.

Maybe Casey wanted to work on an escape plan....afterall that is the only way she will ever get a taste of freedom ever again in her lifetime.

If she was really feeling sick (big if) it was from remembering the smell and the decomp as she moved Caylee to the woods.I don't think that's it,though,because she barely blinked during the smell of the trunk testimony.
I don't think ICA realized how damning that duct tape would be.She probably imagined it slipping down or being too loose to prove where she placed it.
If JB really did not show her those pics,that was very poor judgement on his part.
Big surprise.
NO ONE COMFORTED ICA DURING THE PICTURES. DS half heartedly patted her on the back,but she distanced herself emotionally from ICA.

Conscienceness of guilt. Her bad deed is being layed out for he whole world to see and mommy isnt there to make it go away. She might actually be in some real trouble this time. Nothing she can do about it. She should be sick. Moo.

I have been watching her supposed sickness over and over and my conclusion is she wanted out on her own.

I wish she would not have got her way.

I do not believe this was a ploy by the DT. Rather, it seems to me KC was feeling the heat and had to get out of the kitchen.

Nor do I believe that her emotions were those of a sad mom who has lost her only child, but a mixture of things overwhelming her, primarily that she had done this dirty deed, got caught, and here was the evidence all up in her face. She knew how special Caylee was, that was one of the reasons for her jealousy and spite she felt towards her own mother.

Pardon me...coming in late here...been in and out today....

First time back in today...I read that JB is claiming the crime scene was staged....

2nd time back...I find that ICA gets sick when she hears the testimony...

So...to me...this doesn't line up really well with the whole zombie because of sexual abuse stuff...

But then again maybe I shouldn't try and understand this stuff...

Does anyone remember when Bundy had his melt down in court...

Conscienceness of guilt. Her bad deed is being layed out for he whole world to see and mommy isnt there to make it go away. She might actually be in some real trouble this time. Nothing she can do about it. She should be sick. Moo.

I have to say, I 100% believe that she doesn't have a conscience or feel guilt. I think she is a sociopath or psychopath, and only feels for herself. I think any emotion shown during this trial is due to what she is going through only, and has nothing to do with feeling bad about what she did to Caylee. :sick: It's hard to even comprehend.

One of the bad things about dealing with a liar is, even if they do tell the truth, how can you believe them? You can't. IMHO she's faking, trying yet again to manipulate and get sympathy. There's nothing wrong with her...except that she happened to be born with out a conscience.

ITA about it not being a defense ploy. CA sobbed and had her head on the stand and only asked for a 5 minute break. ICA wiped away a few tears and spent the afternoon looking at her lap, bored out of her mind and propping her head in her hands, looking very conscious of her restriction of motion. I think the DT is cognizant of the fact they have a restless jury, one that has offered to work OT and on holidays; they wouldn't do this on purpose.

Another thing to also consider is that ICA had one of her royal diva "make it stop" fits in the back during recess and the team just thought she looked too angry and agitated to bring back in the courtroom. The DT also has her number, ITA - their gestures of comfort toward her are perfunctory and do not seem any more genuine than her own emotions for her daughter. (although her head sure snapped up when they mentioned Caylee's shorts in that one picture). She is no Oscar winner and I think her performance (or lack thereof) was too exhausting for her to keep up.

Pardon me...coming in late here...been in and out today....

First time back in today...I read that JB is claiming the crime scene was staged....

2nd time back...I find that ICA gets sick when she hears the testimony...

So...to me...this doesn't line up really well with the whole zombie because of sexual abuse stuff...

But then again maybe I shouldn't try and understand this stuff...

Does anyone remember when Bundy had his melt down in court...
Yes I recall that he had a meltdown in court, what's so freaky to me is that there are pictures of ICA that look exactly like Bundy did, same expression at the defense table, hopefully she will get exactly the same sentence.

I do agree that she was getting upset with all the attention on Caylee and not herself, but I also think this was a ploy by a defense that knows it's sunk and knew this day was going to go very badly for them. The jury was very upset at seeing these photos and was glaring at their client. Plus, the rest of the gallery reacted badly as well, and if they saw any of the tweets by the media people, they had to know this day was only going to get worse and worse for their case and client. So the best thing to do was claim illness and hope the jury feels sympathy that Casey got so upset it made her ill. I think they were trying to head off hysterics in the courtroom from her that probably would make the jury like her even less.

I mean, they all went out with her at that ten minute recess. I think they planned it then after realizing what evidence was going to be shown. They wouldn't dare have the day end with Dr. G on the stand or with the jury totally hating their client. This was a definite plan between Casey and the DT, but for different reasons. She just couldn't stand all the attention on Caylee and just wanted out of there. They are trying to salvage the case (badly, I might add, which is par for the course for them) while Casey is just trying to get more attention on herself.

KC probably hates Caylee more and more every day because of what she is going 'though'. She probably blames Caylee for her position right now.

The Judge missed a great opportunity to conduct his own lie detector test. Do not grant them their wish to leave. If she was lying she will continue to sit through testimony just fine. If she was telling the truth, she might have vomited on the lady with the perm to her left, or Baez to the right (or a little of both)

OR passed out backwards in the chair, they maybe pull her out of the room

Statement regarding Casey's health
Source: Orange County Corrections Department

June 9, 2011
"Snip" http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news...urt-ends-early
Casey Anthony has returned to the Orange County Jail where she is being seen by Corrections Health Services medical staff. No information can be released regarding her treatment or medical condition due to HIPPA and Florida Medical and Mental Health Confidentiality Laws.

Because transportation would be involved, no information can be provided as to whether Casey Anthony will be at tomorrow's court proceedings. Orange County Corrections will never reveal the transport of any inmate in our custody due to the security risks posed by such knowledge being made public.

I believe it was ploy between JB and ICA to DEFLECT from the damning crime scene photos -- especially the duct tape evidence -- that will render a guilty verdict of LWOP or DP !

This evidence totally CONTRADICTS JB's Opening Statement ... and he has NO IDEA what his cross will be ...

ICA did not like the fact that CAYLEE was the focus ... so she FAKED an illness ...

:seeya: JB :seeya: ICA

:cow:

I don't think it was a planned DT strategy but, I think they realized that ICA just couldn't squeeze out a realistic tear and it was a truly ridiculous attempt of ICA pretending to be sad and upset.

I think they decided that ICA can fake being sick a whole lot better then she can fake being sad. I am sure that they will get an acting coach in to visit her tonight and tomorrow's performance will be well rehearsed.

KC probably hates Caylee more and more every day because of what she is going 'though'. She probably blames Caylee for her position right now.

ITA. She thought she could escape Caylee by killing her. Even in death, Caylee refuses to go away or be forgotten. I hope Casey has nightmares in her cell tonight.

I'll just say that hubby has a hobby interest in body language and all his books say that covering nose = "smell something rotten" (usually figuratively but in this case I suspect it was literally the memory) and covering mouth = struggling to keep mouth shut.

not standing up and screaming MAKE THEM STOP is what made her sick IMO. I bet she sure did feel like carp since she's never had to face the music and be shamed by her actions before.

mind you IMO she is not ashamed of her actions but she sure is shamed to be CAUGHT and FACING MUSIC. she's too GOOD for this!

ITA about it not being a defense ploy. CA sobbed and had her head on the stand and only asked for a 5 minute break. ICA wiped away a few tears and spent the afternoon looking at her lap, bored out of her mind and propping her head in her hands, looking very conscious of her restriction of motion. I think the DT is cognizant of the fact they have a restless jury, one that has offered to work OT and on holidays; they wouldn't do this on purpose.

Another thing to also consider is that ICA had one of her royal diva "make it stop" fits in the back during recess and the team just thought she looked too angry and agitated to bring back in the courtroom. The DT also has her number, ITA - their gestures of comfort toward her are perfunctory and do not seem any more genuine than her own emotions for her daughter. (although her head sure snapped up when they mentioned Caylee's shorts in that one picture). She is no Oscar winner and I think her performance (or lack thereof) was too exhausting for her to keep up.
Interesting in light of her "they haven't even found her clothes yet" comment...

Testimony today made everyone feel ill, how could it not. :(
She might be having flashbacks beside, surely that odor in the car has lingered in her memory.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels
Back