What dreams have you had about Caylee?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a dream last night hat I think relates to the case.

I dreamed that I was in a drug den. Everyone was high and there was a baby crying in a back room somewere. I knew I had to find the baby but it was dark and I kept tripping over people. I decided to go outside to see If i could see inside one of the outside windows to find the baby. When I got outside I saw that the house I had been in was the house I use to live in when I was much younger (and on drugs at the time).Mind you my home at that time was NOT a drug den and actually was very clean and well kept. I could hear the baby even louder now and stepped back to look up at the front outside 2nd story windows. To my left I heard and then saw my 17 month old son walking across the neighbors lawn. There was tons of blood coming out of his left ear and mouth. Immediatley I knew that he had fallen from the back porch (which was on the second story of the house and had no stairs) I ran toward him thinking he was going to die and I scooped him up. When I turned his face toward me it wasnt him but Caylee. The blood was gone and she was soaking wet. There was water in her mouth and bubbles coming out of her nose. Her little body was heavy,cold and lifeless. I started to cry and wail with everything in me. I knew I was guilty but I didnt know why. My oldest son (15) walked up to me and kissed my forehead and took the lifeless Caylee away from me and told me to go make her bed. Suddenly I was in front of my house now. My husband was cutting the lawn and all of my children and a very alive Caylee were playing in the back yard. I went to make Caylee a bed in the bedroom but as soon as I stepped in the house I was in the drug den agian...playing out the same scenerio as before but I couldnt find my way out of the house this time.

I am not sure what the dream meant but I woke up sick this morning and feeling like junk.That had to be one of the most horrible dreams I have ever had.

nomb, but when you lived in that house, was it 15 years ago?

absolutely loved reading your dreams. Thanks so much for sharing.

I had a dream that I was looking at a piece of paper and it was colored in crayon in the color lavender. Just scribbled all about. I knew as I was looking at the color that it mean something but I didn't know what it meant.

As the dream continued I knew that I was supposed to wake up but could not. I could not get my eyes to open. I could not get my body to move. I worked so hard to get my left hand over to my right hand to lift it up, but could not do so. Meanwhile I kept trying to open my eyes but could not. In the back ground I could hear the baby, but couldn't do anything about it. And I kept seeing the color lavender. I was telling myself, you cant give up you have to get up but could not do so. I finally just told myself, its no use, just lay here and hope everything turns out okay. The entire time before, My body absolutly would not move.

I had a dream of Caylee dead in a lake, only her mouth and teeth towards the surface of the water, close to the shore. The rest of her body was not visible. The weird part of the dream is that I remember seeing more of her bottom teeth than her top teeth. There was no sand around the lake, only green grass and plants.

I hate this dream. I hate that I had it!

I had a similar dream--gosh I just got shivers reading this. I had one where I was standing on a grassy sort of hill, I looked down into the water, saw a log and also Caylee's nose and mouth sticking out from the surface of the water.

I was sick when I got up. That ENTIRE day every time I went outside (I live VERY close to the Anthony's) I felt like I was going to throw up. Very bizzare as I have NEVER experienced anything like this in my life.

I had a similar dream--gosh I just got shivers reading this. I had one where I was standing on a grassy sort of hill, I looked down into the water, saw a log and also Caylee's nose and mouth sticking out from the surface of the water.

I was sick when I got up. That ENTIRE day every time I went outside (I live VERY close to the Anthony's) I felt like I was going to throw up. Very bizzare as I have NEVER experienced anything like this in my life.

Sadly that grassy hill above the water may fit with my location in my intuitive impressions. A high bank is a "rialto".

Caylee Anthony

7-20-2008

Here is what I got when I meditated. I saw a bright light, reflection, something. When the light dimmed, I saw a silver ring. I don't know what the ring means, but it seems to be significant.

Then I asked, "Caylee! Where are you?" Suddenly I got her jumping up and down, raising her hand. "Here! Here!" she said. Her hair was in a shorter bob and she was wearing a one piece play suit.

I asked, "Where is here?" She turned her head and looked all around. All I got was the color red-orange like the walls were that color. (I have to remember that children can't identify landmarks. They think in colors and simple things when they are small.)

I'm not experienced enough to tell you whether she is alive or dead, but she seemed alive.

7-22-2008

I got something else. First, I got Caylee throwing kisses, but she does it in an odd way. She kisses her fist and then spreads her fingers and releases the kisses upwards. (It was strange when I heard later that Cindy was blowing kisses to Casey in the courtroom.)

Then I got a word, Rialto. After that I got a number that seemed lik a zip code. 22906 or 22902 or something like that. (There is a major development under construction, in Orlando, called the Rialto. It is also a street in Charlottesville, VA, with the 22906 zip code.)

8-1-2008 in the wee hours - actually 1:44 AM

I just imaged Caylee sleeping. There was a grid across her chest. I couldn't tell if it was quilt patterns or shadows from odd window panes. I called to her and woke her up. She was sleeping comfortably. She showed me a stuffed toy that was shaped like a teddy bear, but was actually a rabbit, because it had long ears. I still can't tell if she is dead or alive. She seems alive, but she would be alive on the other side, too. (Not long after this, I saw the photo of Caylee with rabbit ears on, sitting among her stuffed animals. I wonder if one of her stuffed rabbits is missing.)

Someone else here dreamed of a "mesh" in front of her face-sounds similar to your "grid" claycat
I dreamed of Caylee-intentionally-RV- and all I got - but I got it twice very strong was 99 and in the form of a Hoghway sign - found a highway 99 going up the west side of florida and up into Alabama-

I've had one dream. I was on a wooden boardwalk type deal and I know I was there for something about Caylee. I kept getting closer in my dream of going further, but I would wind up right back at the start of standing there and not getting more information.

Anyhow, my dream was just kinda like a rewind of this 'bout 3 thimes until I became frustrated and woke up.

Okay, this guy really bothers me....

I hope this all makes sense.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=159170177

All the clues on these two pages describe him!
(IMO If you were in trouble, you would contact someone that "knows" about these things...Not your family or b/f)

"Koi Road"=Oviedo, FL (Oviedo House?)
George Anthony said he was investigating/surveilling
in Sanford and Deltona
"Tattoos"
He works for an A/C company
near the Orlando Airport (Winter Park)

"Rialto" Ltd. is a Home Developer in Sanford, FL
Right off "Orange" Blvd and Hwy 92

There is even a Beach Rd..."Caylee is at the beach with Zani"

The "ring"? Casey sells her engagement ring for cash or
http://i36.tinypic.com/2hgsjec.jpg

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=296121432

I'm not one who sees or dreams visions but I've had a few nightmares since keeping up with this case. One night was so weird. There was a female laid out on a bed, apparently dead, but had been cleaned and dressed. Two people, a male and a female were in the other room yelling at ea other at the top of their voice. For some reason, I was like, invisible to them and was just walking around observing. I lifted the person up from the bed and there was two huge knots on back of the head. One under the other in a row down the back of the head. I looked at that, then looked back at the two people yelling, and I woke up. I hate those kind of dreams. It made no sense to me but did let me know that I should not study so much about this case. I wake up during the nights and think to myself, well that was a lie that person told but I just now realized it, and then go back to sleep. Each night for me is stuff like that. I will be glad when we have found out what is what in this case and the mysteries are over.

Could the two people yelling be Cindy & George on Sunday night?
(Father's Day) I've had alot of strange dreams lately, but unfortunately I cannot remember any of them. It's the dream that sticks in your consciousness...the most vivid dream...That is most likely the truth...IMO.

I dont remember much but I think they were younger and so loud, in each others face. It just seems like I was observing the fact that they had redressed the person laying on the bed, and was not agreeing with what to do next. I just remember thinking that they couldnt see me but I was there checking it out. weird I know. shook me up so that i woke up. I try to shake off dreams like that, I dont want to be there.

I hate these dreams and have had a few of them.......but this one was the most disturbing.

I saw a woman in light beige pants with a red/burgundy shirt, walking and pacing around in an area that is somewhat secluded, but not very far from where people are. The ground is cool and moist, marshy with thin like soft grass about 4-5 inches tall next to the water and the ground has sandy and marshy patches in it. There is a fence, a chain link fence very close and there is a hill and trees if I look up through the chain link fence. There are some dead leaves too. I had a deep feeling of loneliness and sadness. I could hear people walking above me and talking, but they left. They had a dog, but it did not bark at me. I tried to call out to them, but I didn't have a voice for some reason. I was screaming but nothing came out. I am not sure why I am here, I was not a bad girl. I did not cry. I just want to go home.

Before I was there I was at a sandy beach (like the ocean but a lake) and I liked it there. I kept going back there. I think I can go back there when I want. It is better than here. There was a wrought iron fence next to the road by the walking trail to the beach and the same type of fencing across the street in a park like setting where we parked the car. There were walking trails in the place across the street from the beach entrance.

Wow, Amberjack, the silver ring on that guy's hand. That made me gasp! It sure makes me wonder!

Tttterri, I'm sorry your sleep is so disturbed. Caylee means a lot to all of us. She has become our child! I sure understand why you would feel so upset. May you have peace!

Claycat: You know I am a big fan of you & PGW!!!
Never have I seen persons post such accurate impressions as you both & a few others!
There will be a day when your impressions will be proven to be true....
For Caylee & others.

Until then, we just have to realize "There are no coincidences"
It is God speaking to us through other people...other means.

ok this was a weird one but last night I dreamed I was watching Lee and Casey sitting in a boat talking...Casey was talking about Baez and she said something to the effect of "He killed his child too" Suddenly it was like she caught her tongue and realized she just pretty much confessed to Lee by accident..

What I found interesting in signing on here today was the article posted about Baez's other client being convicted of manslaughter in the death of his child...

I look at dreams as being symbolic and I wondered if Casey is going to slip and say something to Lee that convinces him she did harm Caylee..
I honestly had no knowledge of Baez's other case so again that was really weird to read about this morning..
In the dream I thought she was directly talking about Baez "he killed his child too"
which of course hasn't happened...but he was defending a man that did..
Not sure why her and Lee were in a boat in the dream...it was like a rowboat of sorts...I believe on a lake...

I woke up about an hour and a half ago with this dream/scene in my mind.

"It's a nightmare in that house right now", a voice was telling me and I saw people, several of them. screaming and shouting at each other.

I can only assume it was the gp's house with all the usual players?

I hesitated to tell anyone, or put this on any blogs, because it absolutely freaked me out, and I don't want people to think I am :crazy: but since someone asked the question, here goes....

Obviously this case has been on many people's minds, as well as myself. A couple of weeks ago, I did my usual before going to bed, say a prayer for Caylee to be returned, one way or the other. I vowed to try extra hard that night to have something, anything come to me in my dreams. I turned out the light, rolled over, and went to sleep.

In the middle of the night while sleeping., I sat straight up in bed and screamed the word "FIRE", so loud that I woke myself up. This was the first, and only time, that happened to me. It kind of freaked me out, mainly because I concentrated on trying to think of something in my sleep, and I had never done that before, and haven't since.

Ironically, when I got up the next morning and checked the Orlando news, which sadly, has become part of my daily routine, I saw that there had been that big fire in that college dorm during the night. I just figured maybe that's what I was dreaming about as it was happening around the time I woke up and screamed that and my dreams were focused in that general area. Weird, I know. I had even posted a message on another message board, I think it was the wftv blog at the time, if anyone from the Orlando area knew of any websites that lists fire incidents. Where we live, our local volunteer fire company lists all fire incidents, date, time, place, etc. on their web page. I had wondered if there were any suspicious fires around that time in the area near where Casey lived. I think the gas can idea was in the back of my mind and kept bothering me.

Anyway, that was my dream. I haven't tried that since, because it kind of wigged me out :eek:

I have had weird hunches at maybe 3-4 times in my 48 years of life, like having the feeling that something bad it going to happen, before it happens. For example, about 2 years ago, I woke up one morning and had very weird feelings, like to the point of even saying to myself, something real bad is going to happen today. I just couldn't shake the feeling. About an hour later, I got a phone call from my son that his fiance's father had been found dead that morning. This kind of stuff kind of skeeves me out me when it happens. A friend of mine years ago told me I should embrace it and welcome it. I was like, no way, I don't want to have those feelings LOL.

So anyway, no I am not some crazy person who claims to have visions :crazy: I'm just a normal, hard-working Mom/Grandma, etc. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheMidge